Discussion Forum : General Topics : Sound of Freedom Movie - Child trafficking

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Sound of Freedom Movie - Child trafficking

Saints,

This is a very important movie being released on this subject, do pray for it to spread and for God to shed light and help: https://soundoffreedommovie.com

Join the social media accounts on the site and spread the word.

this is the official trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oZE2nod4i0

May God have mercy.

Story

"Sound of Freedom" is an inspiring story based on true events that sheds light on the grim reality of child sex trafficking. It is the true story of a man who risks everything to bring a ray of light and hope to the most hidden corners of our world, seeking to save children chained in the dark. It is not just a movie, "Sound of Freedom" is a cinematic experience that will be part of a global movement, destined to end the trafficking of minors.

2022/3/29 18:46Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: Sound of Freedom Movie - Child trafficking

Brother this ☝🏼has been a weighted burden on my spirit for quite some time now and the further one looks into such things the more horrifying the reality that our (Gods) children are facing 🥺

Thank you 🙏🏻 for sharing this here on SI and my prayer 🙏🏻 is that every member and every visitor would bring themselves to face this most demonic practice and earnestly contend on behalf of these forgotten ones who have no advocate-

May God have mercy on us for being so narcissistic and apathetic.
May He grant us repentance and may we lay hold of the faith to bring an end to this industry✝️

2022/3/31 13:57Profile
AJM_REV2220

USA Great Lakes...

Thank you brother for sharing.

It's good to see our brother Jim in the lead role, carrying the torch on a weighty matter. When Jesus taught his disciples about the children in Matthew 19:13-15, it strikes at the heart of His love of them. Therefore, brothers and sisters, pray without ceasing for all our younger siblings in the LORD'S family. We humbly ask the LORD GOD Almighty to protect and provide for all who are suffering at the hand of the Enemy and those who are on a mission to rescue them in the Name above all names, Jesus!

2022/3/31 17:09Profile
Platy

Re:

"Human traffickers posing as pastors at Ukraine borders, “pray for children to be spared”":

https://www.worthynews.com/67708-human-traffickers-posing-as-pastors-at-ukraine-borders-pray-for-children-to-be-spared

2022/3/31 17:33Profile
caleb4life

Minnesota

My wife and I went to the theater and watched this movie last night. Has anyone else here seen it yet?

2023/7/12 15:04Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

My wife and I watched this movie a couple days ago, and today on the radio program and Facebook live that I do, I spent a lot of time dealing with sex trafficking. This is a colossal problem, and there are those in high positions of government, Hollywood, and social media that are trying to silence this movie ,that shows you the extent of the corruption of those in high places which are actually involved in the sex trafficking net work.

2023/7/12 15:26Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

My wife and I attended watched movie a couple days ago, and today on the radio program and Facebook live that I do, I spent a lot of time dealing with sex trafficking. This is a colossal problem, and there are those in high positions of government, Hollywood, and social media that are trying to silence this movie ,that shows you the extent of the corruption of those in high places which are actually involved in the sex trafficking net work.

2023/7/12 15:27Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

I'd love to watch it, but I saw the trailer for the movie and it has cuss words. Too bad.

2023/7/12 21:48Profile
ESchaible

Re:

My quote feature isn't working, but to discount this film due to "cuss words" is to completely miss the point.

Kind of the church at larges biggest issue these days though, tragically.

But yes brother Greg, this film is a very important step in combating the powers at work behind this, exposing them is to render them impotent.

2023/7/14 18:44Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

To quote someone, type [quo te] at the beginning of the quote, and [/quo te] at the end of the quote (remove the space in the middle of the word "quote"; I put it there for illustration purposes.)

It is an incredibly important issue. It definitely matters more than filthy language. However, we should strive to obey the whole word of God. When God's word says "Put away from you a deceitful mouth, and put perverse lips far from you" (Proverbs 4:24), we should obey it. Many, many other verses warn us against using bad language, or even listening to it. "An evildoer listens to wicked lips, and a liar gives ear to a mischievous tongue" (Proverbs 17:4).

There are good resources addressing this issue, such as Exodus Cry. They have an excellent movie on this subject (with no swear words): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFaDHgXPbUg

Or go directly to their website: https://exoduscry.com/watch/

2023/7/16 23:30Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy