SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Access over 100,000+ Sermons from Ancient to Modern
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Preparing Churches For Revival When It Comes

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
scotsbaker

England.

Preparing Churches For Revival When It Comes

Like others, I can see a need for Church leaders to prepare for revival when it comes.

To this end I have written a draft paper for church leaders (and anyone else who is interested), setting out some thoughts on how practical preparations might be made. I can also foresee difficulties arising in churches when revival proves to be more unpredictable than expected.

My paper is on one of my British websites here:

http://newchristian.org.uk/churchprep.html

Thoughts/contributions would be welcome.

2022/3/21 13:28Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re: Preparing Churches For Revival When It Comes

Edit

I removed what I wrote - as I felt that I had revealed to much to soon.

2022/3/25 21:45Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re: Preparing Churches For Revival When It Comes

Brian my brother

I call you my brother as I have just read something that I know that God has revealed to you.

Quote: The Lord has told me that the coming of His Spirit in the near future will be a MIGHTY TORRENT, because its purpose is also to prepare His people for the hard and difficult times that are coming upon the world.

This very similar to what I heard from heaven although explained slightly different.

This Move of God is about preparing a people - what I heard them called was a "Victorious People" - you mention the people will face difficult times - what I heard from heaven - was these people will face the anti-christ.

So God is going to raise up a Victorious people that will challenge the powers of darkness and ultimately be victorious.

Now I could wait for someone to come on and say that's impossible then pull out a scripture to back up what I am saying, but I won't. I will let you know that what I heard from heaven I also found in scripture.

Rev 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

A people who get the victory over the beast - a "Victorious People"

Something to note - I see you are in a church leaders page

Quote: How will established church members - and leaders too, I guess - react?

Warn any leader who will listen; when this Move of God comes many Pastor's/leaders are going to struggle. The reason heaven said this was because many Pastor's/leaders control the people (sheep). God hates there controlling ways.

I cannot emphasize it enough - as it will happen.

God is going to raise up the people.

2022/3/26 18:02Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy