SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Access over 100,000+ Sermons from Ancient to Modern
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayers for revival.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
EAGLEFLYING

prayers for revival.

We can never stop believing for revival.. Only a move of GOD will change this nation/nations..
Only GOD.. He is able we are not... He changes us.. transforms us..
Wind wind blow on me wind wind set me free precious HOLY Spirit let the fire fall let the wind of the HOLY Spirit have His way with us its not about us Lord its about you an dwhat you want to do in Jesus mighty name. Let the Glory of the Lord fall and your Mercy Mercy Mercy in Jesus name. I pray in faith expecting you will move...
in Jesus
His daughter
Sister Frannie

2022/3/13 14:39Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: prayers for revival.

Amen Sister Frannie!

The Church is called to co labor with the Lord. God is not going to send revival without the prayers of the saints, neither can we pray down revival without the Holy Spirit interceding through us.

2022/3/13 14:53Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re:

Amen can we meet online again with free conference calls? pls pray about this I can get some sisters and perhaps u can and your wife or others who have the burden for revival.
Pls its time to take back what the enemy stole GOD hears our prayers I think of Jesus when He was in Gethsemnae and noone would pray.. the hour is Gethsemane....i believe
Jesus Prays in Gethsemane Matt 25:36
36 Then Jesus went with them to a place called Gethsemane, and he said to his disciples, “Sit here, while I go over there and pray.” 37 And taking with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, he began to be sorrowful and troubled. 38 Then he said to them, “My soul is very sorrowful, even to death; remain here, and watch[a] with me.” 39 And going a little farther he fell on his face and prayed, saying, “My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as you will.” 40 And he came to the disciples and found them sleeping. And he said to Peter, “So, could you not watch with me one hour? 41 Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.” 42 Again, for the second time, he went away and prayed, “My Father, if this cannot pass unless I drink it, your will be done.” 43 And again he came and found them sleeping, for their eyes were heavy. 44 So, leaving them again, he went away and prayed for the third time, saying the same words again. 45 Then he came to the disciples and said to them, “Sleep and take your rest later on.[b] See, the hour is at hand, and the Son of Man is betrayed into the hands of sinners. 46 Rise, let us be going; see, my betrayer is at hand

in Him
Praying
Sister Frannie

2022/3/16 18:43Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy