SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Access over 100,000+ Sermons from Ancient to Modern
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Letter From Ukrainian Pastor

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread
havok20x

Pineville, LA

Re:

Quotes from Trump TODAY:

"The Russian attack on Ukraine is appalling; it's an outrage and an atrocity that should never have been allowed to occur, it never would have occurred."

"Very simple: It wouldn't have happened. Under Bush, Russia invaded Georgia. Under Obama, Russia took Crimea. Under Biden, Russia invaded Ukraine...I stand as the only president of the 21st century on whose watch Russia did not invade another country."

"Reporters asked me if I thought President Putin was smart; I said, 'Of course, he's smart – to which I was greeted with, 'ah, that's such a terrible thing to say.'"

"The problem is not that Putin is smart, which of course he is, but that our leaders are dumb — they so far allowed him to get away with this travesty and assault on humanity...Putin is playing Biden like a drum, and it is not a pretty thing to watch, and it would have been so easy for me to stop this travesty from happening."

Sure doesn't sound like Trump Supports what he is doing at all.

2022/2/26 22:41Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: Havok

Have you not seen the video where he (Trump) said what I quoted ?
If not it’s searchable online I’d imagine... in any case he said what I quoted (paraphrased) as I heard it myself and I lie not .

If you watch the short video linked in my previous post. ask yourself when has a Head of State spoken in such a favorable and Christ centric way and moreover speaking to the end of announcing intentions to act in effort to preserve the Christian foundations of western civilization??

I’ve personally followed politics since the Iran hostage situation and I’ve not witnessed a bolder stand for the things my bible says are important to God.

And yes I believe God is still very much n the business of disciplining His children and churches -

Didn’t He do a similar thing in Jeremiah.... with Babylon coming to take Israel captive?? Did He not tell them not to fight back and if they did they’d be slaughtered? Yet He says, “I know my plans for you, to prosper and not to harm” in response to their shock .

I am submitting to you that a similar thing is happening presently. and just as in the biblical account of that historical event, He (God) used an opposing countries military to do it 🤷🏽‍♂️

Regarding Marina Abromovic,... she is a notorious witch that does unspeakable things and a search online will render more than sufficient information to qualify my point.
On the one hand we have Putin publicly claiming (for years) to be witnessing a shift away from traditional Christian values in his neighboring countries (former bloc members) and his concern and desire to prevent, preserve, restore these values.
On the other hand we have the godless globalists along with their harlot witch demanding that he be stopped because he’s destroying one of their strongholds... ie; money laundering, human/child trafficking hub and they’re going to rally their resources and tax their assets to stop him.

Explain to me how that the godless people that seek to destroy traditional Christian values are on the same side as God ?
Again you are telling me that you are on the same side as Hillary Clinton, Marina Abromovic, Klas Schwab, etc and that this witch is somehow online with the God of the Bible??? How is that even possible 🤷🏽‍♂️

2022/2/26 23:43Profile
brotherAbey

Austin, TX

Re: On Topic

Brother Fletcher,

I have often enjoyed reading your posts on SI as they tend to not follow the standard narrative and bring a perspective that is often unique and refreshing.

However, I can't help but say that you are way off track on this topic. How can an update from a brother in Christ who is sheltering from missiles being fired from an invading army and a request for prayer degenerate into the political discussion that is taking place?

This is not about Russia vs. Ukraine or Putin vs. the New World Order for that matter? Yes, we live on this Satan-corrupted earth, but we are not of it. To me, a big part of that means not being entangled with the political systems of the world. These days I have been reading through the book of Daniel and have been impressed with the overarching theme which is that the kingdom(s) of this world will be replaced by the coming kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ. It's that kingdom that we fight for. That's why brother Bill Pro rightly tried to remind you that our battle is not against flesh and blood and you shrugged it off by saying that you were not going to support anyone that a certain which supported. Well, neither does not anyone else on this site support a which.

While on the one hand, especially as an immigrant, I am profoundly blessed and thankful to live in the United States, I also totally agree with you that it is not a Christian nation and there is much evil done here. I know some believers may have a difficult time digesting this, but even America is a part of that image in Daniel chapter 2 that stands in opposition to God and must be destroyed by the stone cut without hands. Our hope in the coming kingdom of the Lord Jesus to establish justice and righteousness on this earth is a part of what unites us. If Christians living in Russia are nationalistic and Christians living in Ukraine are nationalistic and Christians living in America are nationalistic, how can we practically and actually be one with one another? The truth is that our citizenship is in the heavens, from which we eagerly await a savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transfigure the body of our humiliation to be conformed to the body of His glory, according to the operation by which he is able to subject all things to himself.

I know from reading your posts that you believe these things and I'm not trying to teach you, but encourage you to demonstrate a heart of love where needed. Right now, our brothers and sisters in Ukraine need our love and our prayer. Of course, our brothers and sisters in Russia need the same thing. I actually had the opportunity to visit and preach the gospel in Russia as a youth 30 years ago and that was a life-changing experience for me. The Russian people have always been very near and dear to my heart since that time.

AB.

2022/2/26 23:53Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: another trusted link

This is a Christian channel that I follow regularly-
This particular episode is very different from the norm tho is nonetheless current and very informative from a military perspective.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wHMRerrMJ2o

2022/2/26 23:57Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: brother Abbey

I am grateful for the mercy in your words and find fellowship with it 🙏🏻

I cannot deny what I can plainly see, and has been soaked in prayer beginning a lil over month ago specifically regarding the Ukraine and what was to come.
Like christians here and around the world everyone wants what’s best for the Ukrainian people, but it’s important to point out that , “how to achieve that” has a direct bearing on the effectiveness of our prayers. We are in a war and our prayer life is a real weapon but it has to be wielded with precision and that requires specific targets, if we’re off target then what is the effect ?
And by the response to my suggestion that Putin may in fact be used by God to do a thing it seems clear that many prayers might miss the mark .

Of course we pray for our brothers and sisters in jeopardy but our prayers are for much more than simply comfort and protection ✝️

In any case this passage comes to mind ;

Then stood there up one in the council, a Pharisee, named Gamaliel, a doctor of the law, had in reputation among all the people, and commanded to put the apostles forth a little space;
35 And said unto them, Ye men of Israel, take heed to yourselves what ye intend to do as touching these men.
36 For before these days rose up Theudas, boasting himself to be somebody; to whom a number of men, about four hundred, joined themselves: who was slain; and all, as many as obeyed him, were scattered, and brought to nought.
37 After this man rose up Judas of Galilee in the days of the taxing, and drew away much people after him: he also perished; and all, even as many as obeyed him, were dispersed.
38 And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought:
39 But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.

2022/2/27 0:35Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re:

Smoking...
Do you feel better now ?

No, I am still coughing from your smoke.

There is evil and lies on all sides in government and media, I agree.

It saddens me to read that a brother could stoop so low as to cheer on a dictator to kill people of sovereign nation, honestly. This is not research, this is parroting evil propaganda and rant, your words are on record, are you happy about it?
Yes, Flechter I am openly rebuking you for that, I am offended and other Christian brothers, too.

Anyway, I am going to join pastor Vlad to pray for the Ukraine and Russia that Christ may send a mighty revival. Thanks Mike for sharing this vid. I pray for churches in Ukraine, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Moldova to do receive refugees.

2022/2/27 1:58Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: record...

Yes NP I do stand by my words 🙏🏻
If you actually read my words it would be impossible for you to reasonably characterize them as cheering the death of innocent civilians in Ukraine or anywhere for that matter.... rather I believe that this man believes he is rooting out an evil anti Christian entity that has embedded itself in governments and agencies around the world .

Again I am 💯 for the freedom of Ukrainian people both Christian and non-Christian but I cannot throw my hat in with those who have openly perverted and corrupted civilization in acts of unspeakable evil.

You are free to be offended tho you offend me not and I hold no ill will towards you or anyone here on SI who may not see it as myself. Having said this, what type of brother would I be if I denied my conscience and went along with the world 🤷🏽‍♂️

Again time will tell and if I’m the months and years to come I am proven wrong by the fruit of these events, I will publicly repent 🙏🏻
Until then, I stand on my faith and by my convictions -

2022/2/27 11:18Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re:

https://www.georgesoros.com/2022/02/26/we-must-stand-with-ukraine-as-they-stand-with-us/

Here is a direct link to the point I’m hoping to bring my lil lamps worth of light to...

This man (for those unfamiliar) not only sold out his own people (Jews) during and after the Holocaust, but has used his ill-begotten gains to subvert societies, cultures. Governments and even whole nations turning them in every case away from their Christian values in exchange for depravity,... a literal license to sin - wether through funding and organizing or through fellowship with likeminded partners this man and his enterprise have been responsible for the normalization of transgender people, abortion, race baiting, anti police (lawlessness) movements, endless unnecessary mandates and restrictions on and the repression of religious freedom... and that’s just here in America in the past few years!!

He (GS) is not the pinnacle of evil but he’s a cabinet member 💯

Notice how he describes the society after the coup of ‘14 where by his (and others) financing the country has plummeted into the same conditions as the American cities/states where his influence is on public display and you begin to see a pattern of perversion, an intentional a complete overthrow of anything related to Christian values.

We have to remember that our enemy is the father of lies, but the fruit don’t lie 🤷🏽‍♂️

I can with 💯 certainty, publicly state that GS and Jesus Christ of Nazareth are not now nor have they been to date, on the same team ✝️

2022/2/27 12:57Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re:

Flechter, you stated the sources where you get your info from:

"BitChute" is an alt-tech video hosting service launched by Ray Vahey in January 2017. It is known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hate speech. Wikipedia

"Rumble" is a Canadian online video platform headquartered in Toronto. It was founded in 2013 by Chris Pavlovski, a technology entrepreneur from Canada. The site is popular among American right-leaning users. Wikipedia

"Gab" is an American alt-tech social networking service known for its far-right userbase. Widely described as a haven for neo-Nazis, white supremacists, white nationalists, the alt-right, antisemites, ... Wikipedia

I do not believe all that mainstream media says, but feeding on extensively on supremacist, far-right, and antisemitic content I thing has done a number on you, and your are promoting their stuff, too. This is not just information you are processing, it has settled in your mind.

Philippians 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

2022/2/27 13:16Profile
deogloria

Re:

np
You are using Wikipedia as your source. I could find sources that show that Wikipedia is also not independent and can't be trusted anymore. So we could go round in circles for a bit more. You also have stuff settled in your mind.
Only the Bible can be fully trusted. And we should fill our mind first of all with the Word of God.

"The Judge over all the earth will do right..."

2022/2/27 15:07Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy