SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Access over 100,000+ Sermons from Ancient to Modern
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Letter From Ukrainian Pastor

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Letter From Ukrainian Pastor

Dear beloved friends,
"'Fear not, for I have redeemed you, I have called you by name...'" (Is. 43:1)

In waking up to bombs going off in the morning, hearing jets fly overhead by day, and contemplating what could happen this evening, we recall verses like this--and many others--that comfort us in the present situation.

1000's are leaving the country. Fuel for cars is quickly disappearing. Long lines are appearing at stores.

We are told to be out of our buildings from 7-10:00 PM tonight as bombing may occur.

We are deeply touched as we read your expressions of love and concern in the past 12 hours.

Thank you.

Nastia & I and the team are fine--fasting and praying with the church.
We believe we are to stay and help as much as possible.
Thank you for your love and care at this time!

In Jesus' love,

Paul, Nastia & Team
Arise! Ukraine
- Father God, we also thank You for the opportunity to intercede directly for these dear brothers and sisters who are in Ukraine now. We thank You, too, for arranging this special, two-hour call tonight, so we can do that very thing.

We praise You, O Lord, for we know that Your Grace IS sufficient for all of our needs. And we ask that You be present with us this evening as we cry out together, before Your Throne of Grace, on behalf of the people in the nation of Ukraine.

In Your Wonderful Name, we offer this prayer, amen and amen.

From CHPP

2022/2/25 12:57Profile
twayneb

Joplin, Missouri

Re: Letter From Ukrainian Pastor

Just a suggestion. If any brothers or sisters here on SI have contact with Ukranian Christians, can you post any sharable portions of that on this thread? Just to serve as a contact point for prayer for the believers there.

2022/2/25 13:43Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

https://fb.watch/bo_nXk2cv4/

Just heard a report from Ukrainian
civilian: “The Russians are getting clobbered.”
The Ukraians are ready to die for their freedom.

https://youtu.be/WUx7o6GmOYI

2022/2/25 15:46Profile
havok20x

Pineville, LA

Re:

I find it strange and sad that Ukraine is made to stand alone. But, I am asking the Lord to help them. If He does, they won't need anyone else!

2022/2/25 19:18Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

It is very sad that Ukraine is standing alone, and if we would have given Ukraine what they needed, then Putin would have paid a heavy price.

Putin saw the weakness of the Biden administration in withdrawing of Afghanistan, and he believed that taking the Ukraine would not be difficult. Do we think that Putin will stop at the Ukraine? “Wars and rumors of wars.”

2022/2/25 20:47Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: food for thought...

No Christian wants to see innocent life taken and I join you in prayer for the Ukrainian people 🙏🏻

But if MSM, Klaus Schwab, George Soros, Maria Abromovic, Hillary Clinton, Hollywood, Justin Trudeau, etc... are against Putin then I am 💯 with Him

Stop for just a second and ask yourself, what has mainstream media told the truth about over the past 8 years ?

Why would you believe them now when the whole satanic cult around the world is parroting the selfsame narrative??

Were we not paying attention in 2014 when McCain, Graham, Obama, Biden, etc... helped to overthrow an elected Ukrainian government in a coup and literally installed a comedian as president??
Have you taken the time to look into how organized crime (human trafficking, drug running, money laundering) has been allowed to infect the Ukraine unchecked by this “comedian” for 8 years??

This is not to mention the fact that Nancy Pelosi, Mitt Romney, John Kerry, Joe Biden , ALL have children receiving millions in illegal payouts by being “members” on the boards of Ukrainian energy companies??
But I’m sure that doesn’t figure in the decision making of this current administration...

I’m not saying Putin is a “good guy” but I know the people I see perverting and corrupting the world hate him,... so I for one cannot go along with the current sentiment that he was the monster they (MSM/Globalist) make him out to be...
1. Did he mandate and experimental vaccine for his citizens? Nope
2. Did he allow the transgender movement to advance in Russia ? Nope
3. Is Russia a Christian nation ? Yup
4. Has Putin publicly stated that he has no desire to hurt or injure Ukrainians? Yup
5. Would it not be immoral for him to do nothing to liberate the people who have begged for years to be freed from the corruption that has taken over their country? Yup
I’ll stop here in hopes the point is sufficient to at least require us to look into a matter before throwing rocks 🤷🏽‍♂️

Here’s a link to his address to his people last night ;

http://thesaker.is/address-by-the-president-of-the-russian-federation-february-24-2022/

I think you’re gonna be hard pressed to believe what MSM/globalist are currently saying and this will provide much needed context for what he (Putin) believes he is doing.

As for the “moral” position of America,...
Iraq
Libya
Afghanistan
Iran
Panama
Nicaragua
Etc, etc, etc...
Lies, lies and more lies- just like abortion, death and corruption for profit

We have had within our nation and our churches a corrupt entity fir decades whose main export is corruption, it is openly satanic and if God uses Putin, or Trump, or Xi or any other earthly leader to dismantle this satanic syndicate then Praise God 🙏🏻

It’s not the Ukrainians fault they fell prey to an insurrection/color revolution but they did and now someone has to clean it up...

2022/2/25 22:29Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re:

Flechter, I have been to Russia and Ukraine often for business.

Both are very corrupt countries.
All states are corrupt, one more one less. Behind every worldly government are demonic forces with a more or less free hand. Praying Christians can dampen the effect of these demonic powers.

What you are quoting is a heavily biased source that is full of lies.

Should your enemies enemies automatically be your friends?

If Stalin was Hitlers enemy, would you become Stalins friend?

[But if MSM, Klaus Schwab, George Soros, Maria Abromovic, Hillary Clinton, Hollywood, Justin Trudeau, etc... are against Putin then I am 💯 with Him]

So you are 100% with Putin?

That is a slap in the face of those suffering there.

2022/2/26 2:26Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: Slap in the face

Yes and Maria Abromovic is a literal witch so I guess it’s a slap in the face of lthe Ukrainian church that the “enemy of Putin is their friend”??

-that sentiment goes both ways.... how can they receive comfort from a witch, from human traffickers, from pedophiles, Hollywood elites, from globalists ??
If these people are supporting your cause there might be more to the story... just remember Haiti🤷🏽‍♂️

Again, one need look no further than WWll and the “Alliance” between what were natural enemies (competitors) against an even greater threat to humanity...

We are in a spiritual war that is culminating in this present age, our common enemy continues to utilize lies and corruption which have infested most every aspect of life on earth so why would this be any different??

(For me) when I prayerfully survey the current landscape of events around the world, the people that I am 💯 opposed to are ALL in lockstep against the decision to remove a corrupt system of oppression then how can I not be for it ??
Again (for me) it is a slap in the face of the Ukrainian people to allow it to continue to rape its present and it’s future -

Time will tell, though when I pray about it- I cannot receive the peace of God in support of the ungodliness that has been allowed to flourish and corrupt the people and neighbors of this region of the world and to be honest, I believe this to be the beginning of a series of similar events around the world that will ultimately serve to not only reveal a deeply imbedded enemy but also depose it 🙏🏻

My suggestion is to turn off the TV and get alone with God and ask Him who is who and what is what... forsaking all of my preconceived notions based on years of propaganda for the truth according to the God of all truth

2022/2/26 8:58Profile
deogloria

Re:

I have also been to Russia and Ukraine, and many other countries as well.
Fletcher makes some good points.
But I believe "all governments are ordained by God."Romans 13:1 So I'm 100% with God.

But the hardest thing i find was when Western nations who had the Gospel and sent out missionaries also sent their troops to countries that Fletcher already mentioned. America has never been attacked by another nation. And people say 'God bless America.'
May God forgive America and the Western world, if we only would repent
And just a side note, Afghanistan now also stands alone, going through hell on earth, in case someone wants to go and help.

2022/2/26 10:16Profile
havok20x

Pineville, LA

Re:

JFW,

The Putin Regime is Evil. The Biden Regime is evil. They are all evil. About a month ago, I told my friend "are you ready for WWIII--the war in which no one deserves to win?" We talked about it and both agreed, worldly men are doing these things and our brothers and sisters are paying the price.

I am retracting the following bracketted statement because it clearly is not substatiated by anything I can find. I found this information while listening the AFR (American Family Radio), but since I can find no source of it, and all my research on The View seems to suggest that they all despise Russia. In fact, I believe that they are referring to Russia as an "alt-right nation" and a persecutor of minorities (LGBT, etc). I am still leaving it here because I am not going to hide my errors on a post like this, as if I never said it.

***RETRACTED***[Yesterday on The View they said that Putin was justified in going in there because Ukrainian CHRISTIANS were attacking and killing minorities in the country. That is a lie! THAT is what your mainstream media is saying.]***END RETRACTION***

The media and our government here MUST, on it's face, say they do not like Putin. But they support him by their gross negligence--through poor coverage of the truth, through policies that do nothing to strongarm Russia, by letting our enemy destroy innocent people. Ukrainians, the ones that you say are crying out for someone to rescue them, are DYING. They are FLEEING. They are FIGHTING the Russians. Does that sound like a group of people who want this to happen? No.

2022/2/26 10:20Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy