SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The bible says that the Magog and Gog war is at the end of the millenium

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

(edit)Not trying to add to any controversy!! I just read Docs response to you. (/edit)

"I" do not know for certain if there will be "unsaved" people there during the Millennium but Zac Poonan offers a compelling, reasonable argument that there WILL BE unsaved people there.

(revelation) Revelation 20:4-21:17 by Zac Poonen
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=9011

If I remember right, he uses the following to support it:
Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are ended, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will come out to deceive the nations that are at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them for battle; their number is like the sand of the sea.

The 2nd resurrection hasn't occurred so where does he get his army from, the sand of the sea?

I can't remember enough to debate that! But you may gain more info listening to that study from Zac!

God bless,
Lisa

2022/1/14 10:14Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

docs that is quite serious as that must be quite serious if you have cut.
Pray for you

I have been really under spiritual attack and need prayer

2022/1/14 16:35Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

:) TMK

Satan Bound 1,000 Years

20 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; 3 and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.
The Saints Reign with Christ 1,000 Years

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for [a]a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

There will be all believers that enter the millennium in verse 4 it says that.

The children of the believers will not be believers it will be them that start the war.

2022/1/14 16:37Profile
jochbaptist

Deltadom

Quote-
“ There will be all believers that enter the millennium in verse 4 it says that.

The children of the believers will not be believers it will be them that start the war.”

Some questions-

So these “believers” are seated on thrones on earth?

These “believers” are normal people, separate from the resurrected believers (the Church) that are the bride of Jesus and also with Him.

When will they become part of the resurrected Church?

If the devil is currently not bound, what is this scripture talking about? Colossians 2:15- New International Version
And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.
Or this one? - John 12:31
Now judgment is upon this world; now the prince of this world will be cast out.

Could this scripture be talking about the release / unbinding of satan? - 2 Thes 2:7 New International Version. For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way.

Blessings

2022/1/14 18:05Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re: The bible says that the Magog and Gog war is at the end of the millenium

The Gog - Magog battle of Ezekiel 38/39 is different from Rev 20.
The Rev 20 battle is after 1000 years Christ rule.

While Ezk 38/39 Gog is defeated at Christ return I deduce this as I can see mentioned that the birds have a feast on the defeated army (Ezk 39:17, Rev 19:21) and there is a mighty earth quake. (Ezk 38:19, Rev 16:18)

Ezk 39:17 Son of man, this is what the Sovereign Lord says: Call out to every kind of bird and all the wild animals: ‘Assemble and come together from all around to the sacrifice I am preparing for you, the great sacrifice on the mountains of Israel. There you will eat flesh and drink blood.

Rev 19:21 The rest were killed with the sword coming out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

So speculating about about the nations in Ezk 38/39 is important as it lets you know which nations will ally with the beast who is empowered by Gog (The dragon Rev 13:4)

Gog clearly is the dragon as he appears again 1000 years later.

2022/1/15 0:33Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

//speculating//

That’s the key word in the whole thread.

2022/1/15 8:55Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

I woke up this morning, I'm Blessed! Praise Jesus!

2022/1/15 9:24Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy