SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Help Needed: Opportunity to Serve Running SermonIndex on SermonAudio

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Help Needed: Opportunity to Serve Running SermonIndex on SermonAudio

Saints,

Due to time constraints on my end it would be wonderful if there is a brother or sister who would feel led to take over this part of the ministry on SermonAudio to help share SermonIndex materials there.

I have not been able to give the attention and time to maximum the blessing of sharing materials on that platform.

The reach is large and it would be reaching many 100,000's monthly. If you are interested in this you can email me at: [email protected]

----

SermonAudio - Strangely enough SermonIndex started in early 2002 as a ministry on SermonAudio. Once we uploaded 300+ sermons to their platform it was decided to build our own website to host the growing collection of classical messages. We recently paid to re-host sermons on their platform and they graciously allowed us to bulk upload 7000+ sermon messages there on SermonAudio. The reach of SermonAudio is very large and this is an opportunity for a brother or sister that is committed to help build, maintain, and grow the presenece of SermonIndex on SermonAudio. There is a blog, images, and plently of other features to daily upload to there. It would be preferred that whoever feels led to take this on will be willing to pay the monthly $50 USD hosting fee.

2021/12/30 8:59Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy