SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Pied Piper Christianity Part 1

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Pied Piper Christianity Part 1

"My Children, Do not hearken unto those that have confident pleasure in saying, "Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation." They would tell you that everything is going to be fine, and they will try to lull you to sleep! Like a Pied Piper they will come and desire to lull you to sleep! But do not be caught sleeping! Be sober and be vigilant and stir up the gifts I have planted within you! Light your lamps and ensure that the wicks are trimmed and cleanly burning! The spirit of man is the candle of the Lord! My candle must blaze within you! Do not be as the foolish virgins, having no oil! Redeem the time for the days are evil! For your Lord cometh! I shall come in great power, and I shall come in great glory! The day is short and the hour is late, My people!.

I am preparing My bride! I am getting My church ready! Its time to wash your garments. Its time to cleanse and to purify your heart. If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work. It is time to cleanse your heart of double mindedness! It is time to remove sin far from you! My fan is in My hand, and I will thoroughly purge My floor, and gather My wheat into the garner; but I will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

Who shall ascend to My holy hill? He that hath clean hands and a pure heart. Cleanse your life. Lay aside every weight and every sin that doth so easily beset you! Be ready, for no man knows the exact hour his Lord cometh!.

Do not be swayed by the things that shall happen in the earth. Nation shall continue to rise up against nation and there shall be wars and rumours of wars, and violence on every hand. The seas shall roar with perplexity and Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. But the powers of hell shall be open to plain view for every discerning believer! But do not let that sway you, for this is not your kingdom! Your kingdom is not of this world!

All of this must surely be, in order that the kingdoms of this world shall all pass away! For your kingdom is not of the earth; yours is the kingdom that shall not pass away. Yours is a new kingdom, a new heaven, and a new earth. For you have been bought with a price. You are not your own, but you
are Mine saith the Lord. And I AM a jealous God! I have redeemed you from among men as firstfruits unto God! And in your mouth shall be found no guile: for you are without fault before the throne of God.

For everything that you see shall come to nothing and be brought to naught. But, the glories of heaven beyond shall be made manifest on that day. It shall be made manifest as a kingdom that shall not pass away, a kingdom that shall live on forever, and forever.

Make sure that you do not strive to have your name on the roll call of men, but rather strive to have your name written in the Lambs Book of Life. For on that day it shall be declared that those names that are not found in the Lamb's Book of Life, those not found therein shall be thrown in the lake of fire.

This is also the day when the power and the glory of God will be made manifest in the church in ways that have not as yet been seen. This is the day when the true ministry of the apostles shall come forth. This is the day when the true prophets shall stand and boldly declare. This is the day when there shall come an increase in the anointing upon the servants that I have emplaced. And men shall fear when they walk into My gatherings, for the awesome, glorious presence of Almighty God shall be unto you as a light to the gentiles! Arise! Shine! For thy light hath come and the glory of the lord has risen upon thee!

The nine gifts of the Spirit shall be evident in full power and authority, and men shall not walk in title only, but shall come in sign and in wonder with quick words and mighty deeds. And you shall submit; you shall get in the flow. Because when you see My glory, you shall hear a word behind you saying, "This is the way walk ye in it!" No one shall need to convince you of it, for it shall be a witness within your heart, and you shall say, "Yes, this is the Lord! He is made manifest among us!" And the voice of wolves shall grow dim. The voice of strangers My sheep shall not follow, but they shall follow the voice of the Good Shepherd in this day and this hour.

Open your heart. Hearken! Listen to what The Spirit is saying! Listen to what the Holy Ghost is saying! Listen to what the Spirit of God says in this day and hour! I have yet many things to say unto you but you cannot bear them now. You could not possibly hope to assimilate all of that which I have given to you in this single moment of time.

For even that which has been shared already is beyond the comprehension of some, even to understand that which I am doing in this day and this hour. I will shake the easy believers from their pews of religiosity and I shall cause them to stumble in lack of preparedness and the sins of many shall be as though they were shouted from the roof tops, saith the Lord. But feast upon these things. Meditate upon these things and as you spend more time in My Spirit, I shall unveil and reveal more and more things unto you."

2005/7/25 16:25

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy