Access over 100,000+ Sermons from Ancient to Modern
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : HE IS

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Onesimus4God

Pinson, Alabama, USA

HE IS

Isa_45:22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
As soon as your gaze connects with HIS presence by faith, you are beholding your salvation. Take your eyes off of HIM, and salvation fades as a vapor on a cold morning. HE is everything to you and I, or HE is nothing at all. And no amount of religion will ever challenge this reality. HE is our all in all sufficient SAVIOR. Heavy emphasis on SUFFICIENT. What can be added unto that. What ever happened to......
Deu 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
Deu 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
We're fine with that, as long as things are going well. But when mountains arise in our path, mountains of great adversity, to who do we run? To our neighbor? Our best friend? A pastor, or elder? Where do we cry for help? Too often, we fail to run to YEHOVAH as our only source and supply, and run by faith into the shelter of HIS arms, the word of HIS power.
In as much as you trust in other than HE, you worship false god(s). But the moment you look to HIM, salvation IS. The moment you look to HIM fear of all others escapes into the unknown.
WHO IS YOUR GOD? Who are YOUR gods? There is only ONE ELOHIM. And HE only shall thy serve. There is no hope, in other than HE. No need to run here, or run there. HE is, wherever you are. HE delights when there is no other hope in your heart be HE.
Selah - pause and think about that.......
Bro Lahry

2021/11/5 20:25Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy