SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Access over 100,000+ Sermons from Ancient to Modern
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for spiritual breakthrough in my life and Wife and families

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Prayer for spiritual breakthrough in my life and Wife and families

Hey everyone, I have been experiencing extremely bad trials in regards to my relationship with my Wife and my daily spiritual life. My wife made a profession of faith a few years ago and has been faithfully attending Church with me for 4 years. We both are being used in some of the ministries at church, but she has becoming very difficult for me to deal with as of late almost as bad when she wasn’t saved. It has been extremely hard to deal with and she often isn’t willing to listen. I know are jobs are making it very stressful on us and also living with my family for the last 14 years. The day to day stress of life is making it hard to deal with things in the Spirit plus as some of you know I have struggled with what I think is demonic oppression for years and this past year I was having the best year in a long time, but over the last 3 weeks it has got real bad. Feeling the physical attacks from the enemy again and have lost a lot of my fight. If you could keep us in prayer it is becoming overwhelming for me. I can’t handle it much longer. Love Sermonindex it has been a help in my trials since 2008. Thank you John. FYI, I could say so much more but wanted to shorten it. My wife’s name is Allyce.

2021/10/24 21:06Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Prayer for spiritual breakthrough in my life and Wife and families

We will pray for both of you brother.

Never lose hope there is always victory with the Lord.

Psalm 144
Psalm 144 Of David.
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.
He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples [1] under me.
O LORD, what is man that you care for him, the son of man that you think of him?
Man is like a breath; his days are like a fleeting shadow.
Part your heavens, O LORD, and come down; touch the mountains, so that they smoke.
Send forth lightning and scatter [the enemies]; shoot your arrows and rout them.
Reach down your hand from on high; deliver me and rescue me from the mighty waters, from the hands of foreigners
whose mouths are full of lies, whose right hands are deceitful.
I will sing a new song to you, O God; on the ten-stringed lyre I will make music to you,
to the One who gives victory to kings, who delivers his servant David from the deadly sword.
Deliver me and rescue me from the hands of foreigners whose mouths are full of lies, whose right hands are deceitful.
Then our sons in their youth will be like well-nurtured plants, and our daughters will be like pillars carved to adorn a palace.
Our barns will be filled with every kind of provision. Our sheep will increase by thousands, by tens of thousands in our fields;
our oxen will draw heavy loads. [2] There will be no breaching of walls, no going into captivity, no cry of distress in our streets.
Blessed are the people of whom this is true; blessed are the people whose God is the LORD.

2021/10/25 4:21Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

Thank you Greg I appreciate that. The Christian life is tough and I have a lot of up and downs but the Lord has been very gracious the last few years. I want to come out on the other side victorious.

2021/12/5 21:45Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy