SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : ....MORE FROM ROMANS 1....

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Onesimus4God

Cyber Space

....MORE FROM ROMANS 1....

More from Romans 1.........
Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
Rom 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
HE is not hiding from anyone, especially HIS body. HE is keeping no secrets. What may be known of HIM, all of it, is spread before us. Yet those who insist on following men , instead of the leading of the HOLY SPIRIT still walk in BLINDNESS. They look at man, but will not look at HIM. Question is, do you see HIM manifest before you?
Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
IT'S NOT COMPLICATED!!!!
IT'S NOT RELIGIOUS!!!!
IT'S NOT CEREMONIAL!!
IT IS YEHOVAH ELOHIM in all HIS splendor spread out and splashed across the universe, for all to see. Not just "church people". All see it, and are therefore WITHOUT EXCUSE!!!!!! And there in the midst of it all, behold the LAMB of GOD, who taketh away the sins of the world.......
For quite some time now, I've been focusing my devotional efforts on the infinite complexity of creation in it's present living form. How it all works, right down to the atomic level, in all that "is", both living and not living. It is breath taking. It is incomprehensible. Yet it's evidence staggers the finite mind and heart. Who can ignore such grandeur all about us? Yet most do. Even CHURCH PEOPLE do. Procreation of all species happens as smoothly as can be. Things reproducing after their own kind. Men, the vessels only. HE CREATES ALL THINGS. Yet most ignore HIM. About as many as pay attention the LAMB, pay attention to HIS creation. How many is that? Only a REMNANT, my friend. Only a REMNANT!
Does their ignorance diminish HIS majesty in any way? Not hardly. But the thing is, come judgment day, they will be without excuse! Churched and unchurched. Will you?
Rom 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Rom 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Rom 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
This is so EVIDENT!!!!! So easily seen, if only men would look. FOR ALMOST 2,000 years man has attempted to CHANGE THE TRUTH INTO A LIE!!!!! This is the specialty of "CHURCH" today!!!! This is the specialty of SATAN!!!!
I look upon the glory of the heavens and the earth and I weep with worship. No instructions needed. Then I look upon the debauchery of man, especially "church" people, and with HIM I weep even more. The insanity of "church" clouding HIS glory, because steeple people love the lie that supports their evil ways, rather than yield to HIM and repent from such insanity.

2021/9/20 8:50Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy