See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : We are at war

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

We are at war

https://www.dailywire.com/news/satanists-demand-religious-exemption-to-perform-abortion-ritual-illegal-under-texas-law

Satanists Demand Religious Exemption To Perform ‘Abortion Ritual’ Illegal Under Texas Law

he Satanic Temple (TST) is challenging a Texas law that bans most abortions after a heartbeat can be detected in the unborn child.

The Satanists argue that the law restricts their right to free religious practice, referring to abortions as a “religious abortion ritual” and “a ceremony rooted in our deeply-held beliefs”

2021/9/7 13:00Profile
passerby

Re: We are at war 💯

This is pure evil.

2021/9/7 13:40Profile
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Re: We are at war

This breaks my heart that they actually do this but they are godless and this has gone on since the beginning of time.

We have truly been at war for centuries as Paul shows us in Eph 2:1-3 In the past you were dead because you sinned and fought against God. 2 You followed the ways of this world and obeyed the devil. He rules the world, and his spirit has power over everyone who doesn’t obey God. 3 Once we were also ruled by the selfish desires of our bodies and minds. We had made God angry, and we were going to be punished like everyone else.

We got our work cut out for us, don't we?!! This is a war that can only be fought on our knees. "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." 2 Chron 7:14

This is exciting times that we are living in, my friends, instead of getting upset, let us pour the coal on the fire and get it blazing in the Spirit and intercede for these lost ungodly people that God may have mercy on them and save their souls.

God bless,
Lisa

2021/9/9 9:13Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: sister Lisa

Amen!! and well worded 🙏🏻

When Jesus said “because sin will abound, the love of many will grow cold”

This is as true today as the day He spoke it,... and it’s a sometimes subtle thing that we must guard against, because Jesus also said,”you’ll be known by how you love one another” -

It’s imperative that we remind and encourage one another that these people are not our enemies and are simply deceived and we have been given the light of Christ and are commanded to let it shine like the stars in the universe as we hold out the words of life to a depraved and crooked generation.

2021/9/9 14:45Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Dear Brother,
I was wondering .was it like this,... just a growing and continuing evil,..as in Noah’s day ?

Genesis 6:5-7 (KJV)
5 “And GOD saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually.

6 “And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

7 “And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.“
elizabeth

2021/9/13 12:45Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: Days of Noah

Yes dear sister tho I honestly think in many ways it could be more deceptive in that “the things which have always been evil are now called good and that which was always good is called evil”...

I can say that the Lord is drawing the wayward unto Himself🙏🏻
some that have been very casual about their faith have become notably more intentional and focused while others still slumber ... there is much we can do for all things are possible through Christ 💯

2021/9/13 16:12Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re:

To give an example of the deception;
In most every situation, we have been duped into self-identifying with one group or another at the expense of the “other groups” wether by ideology, age, gender, etc... effectively pitting us against one another by default, sowing divisions, scattering the sheep. As a body we are weakened by these measures.

2021/9/14 12:36Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Sorry Brother, I wish I could follow what you are saying,... It’s not you,.. it’s this little brain. Ha
Bless you ,
elizabeth

2021/9/14 14:48Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Fletcher,
I just so happened that I opened my Bible and began continuing reading in the last few days,where I had left off in Mt. and it talks of ‘love growing cold’.

I decided to look back over your post and see that you mentioned that,.. now I am wondering about , on down to verse15.

Matthew 24:15 (KJV)
“When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)”

I do not understand this verse, .... .. but do you or anyone know, could we be at this time in Scripture now?
elizabeth

2021/9/14 15:30Profile
Platy

Re:

Interesting I read the same passage as part of my scheduled reading and noted the verse that comes after it which is v. 16.

I had opened my bible for regular reading and it randomly opened to and 2 Kings 8:1 popped out. I made notation of that verse before I started my regular reading and then came across Matthew 24:16. Not recommending anyone randomly open their bibles and start getting words from God but it does happen occasionally.

Should note I'm in the process of moving due to the vaccine mandates/restrictions.

2021/9/14 15:51Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy