SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Evan Roberts Quote
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Judgment Coming To America? by Paris Reidhead

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Judgment Coming To America? by Paris Reidhead

Paris Reidhead, 1988:

“Recently a man I know was in Russia. He had learned Russian, he was Russian background, and he was interpreting for a group of Christian tourists in Russia. Because he was the interpreter, he met them and they’d talk to him.

The prophets in the Baptist and Pentecostal churches in Russia are saying this: “God is saying to us that persecution is going break out in America far worse than anything that’s ever happened in Russia.” Are you hearing that in your churches in America? Wherever we have prophets, this is what we’re hearing in Russia, and they’re saying to the church of America, “Prepare, prepare, prepare, for persecution is going breakout unlike worse than anything that ever happened.”

You say, “You think so?” Well I want you to know this, I hope not, but I’ve carried automobile insurance for 50 years, paid a lot of money for it, and just because I’m not disappointed because I haven’t had to use it. Do you understand?
Fire insurance, paid a lot of money for fire insurance, and I’m not sad because I didn’t get my money’s worth, never had to use it. “What are you saying?” I’m saying this, “I hope it doesn’t come to America, but I can’t find one good reason why it shouldn’t.” I can’t find one thing to say to Almighty God, “Well because of this, we ought not to have what they’ve had in Russia and worse.” With the number of babies that are being killed every year with our open abortion, my goodness, if God doesn’t judge America, He’s going to have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah”

2021/9/7 7:40Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: Judgment Coming To America? by Paris Reidhead

America is being judged, and as the Word of God says:
For it is time for judgment to begin with God’s household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?
And, “If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?”
(1Peter 4:17-19)

“But if we judged ourselves rightly, we would not be judged.”
(1 Corinthians 11:31)

2021/9/7 11:40Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: Judgment Coming To America? by Paris Reidhead

Persecution is coming to America, but so is revival and awakening!

“Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”
Like 21:36

2021/9/7 11:44Profile
brothagary

Re:

It has started and will continue , as it will in australia and the uk..........,,,,,Second prophecy to America.........................................gary manier, [25.03.21 14:21]
When my voice sounds ,in the land of the free ,this will be my trumpet ,it will start the race , for my angles are at work ,fulfilling my will ,bringing to pass my judgments , fast , fast fast , will my judgment's be , My rake will be lifted up ,and with each swipe, quickly I sweep away my enemy's , my anger is kindled at this time ,the door is now swinging open for my anger to proceed forth , to make way for my chosen to sweep the streets clean from sin ,they will bare my gifts as iv said , I will not let this land be taken from me yet ,but i will raise up my warriors , to take my word to the ends of the earth , iv said that this must be done ,and the time is come for me do my work , and no one will get in my way , for my way is the high and holy way, and my gospel will again go out from the land ,for the darkness is not given the reins at the time , for the time is not right and my work is yet to be done, wounds are yet to be healed , and my glory is still to be displayed ,that all the nations of the earth will fear and wonder at my power , this is the time of power and my church to rise up in my glory and shine into the dark crevasses of this earth ,My elect shall come forth as Lazarus from the tomb ,and they will be my salt and shall season the bland and make tasty ,and these shale be a sweet smell in my nose ,I will start my work in this land , for i have brought judgment to the church ,now will I do the same to the people in high places who think that they cant be touched ,I will shake them as a fruit tree , and the bad and soft will fall from the tree and I myself will stomp them to nothing , they will become as waste , for I my self have called them ,and they would not come but instead they mocked me and disregarded me , and caused embarrassment in the eyes of the world , therefore I will not show any mercy , for they mocked my servant's , and continued there evil and called on the spirits with their sorcery's , my anger has reached its limit and now I will act, see what the I the Lord am about to do , and know that it is I says the Lord , my fire will be kindled in the high house , in which they have done their abominations and shed innocent blood , I see the blood on their hands ,and will pay them their wages for what they have done , the high house will be my object of anger and then I will work my way through this evil system of sorcery , and my people will have a time of rejoicing ahead for a season , This is is the preparation season ,and my servants will learn what strength is and i will build them into a temple strong tower that they shall not be moved , but will stand against the winds of darkness in last hour ,and they will stand till I say they shall fall , when son or perdition comes to take his place , to deceive those who hated the truth ,they will receive the lie and drink of the cup of trembling , for all things will be fulfilled in their appointed time says the Lord and I shall lose none of my elect but save every one , so look to me and I will be there for you , listen for my voice and your ears will hear in this hour ,and be not afraid of what I bring upon this land , for I will cleanse this land and it will make My paths strait ,and I will come with my angles and show my self strong says the lord , hear me and lift up your eyes and i will be there for you says the Lord

2021/9/7 22:28Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy