SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Evan Roberts Quote
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : WHO Seeks Global Digital Vaccination System

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
savannah

Re: Brandy

From the article,

"...it was not uncommon to brand in the ancient world, and it will come back again, and all the slaves and all the soldiers of the Antichrist will be branded."

Platy, do you believe these words? Specifically these, "...and it will come back again..."

If you do believe them, (which I'm assuming you do) are you saying that prophetically speaking, this is the way it will look in detail regarding the fulfillment of this prophecy? And that these words themselves, "...and it will come back again..." are prophetic?

2021/9/4 17:08Profile
Platy

Re:

Hi Savannah,

I'm not sure I fully understood your question.

I don't get into specifics when it comes to eschatology so I don't have any dogmatic viewpoints. However it could be possible because history repeats itself. There is nothing new under the sun.

I think one of the main things Macarthur was saying is that the system is already here. You usually don't go from point A to point B immediately. You get there progessively. If we are near the end then all we need to do is look around at what is here already. Its not going to be something that just drops out of no where. That is where I was more focused on in the sermon.

2021/9/4 17:52Profile
savannah

Re: A to B

Thanks for your reply Platy

2021/9/4 19:03Profile
Platy

Re:

No problem.

2021/9/4 20:20Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi savannah,

Quote:

Do you also believe that believers will/do have a literal mark on their foreheads?

My answer is "I don't know." I cannot "believe" specifics in eschatology that aren't undeniably clear from the Word of God. This is why I neither "believe" in a "rapture" or that there won't be a "rapture."

Now, I lean toward a belief in a rapture -- but it would be wrong (*for me) to proclaim it as a certainty when I am not entirely certain that it will occur. And, of course, I cannot proclaim the opposite as a certainty either.

I have no problem with these possibilities being taught. I just don't think that they should be taught dogmatically in terms of an absolute truth or required adherence.

Physical mark?

As for what I lean toward: I can see there being a physical "mark" as recorded in Revelation 13 because there are physical consequences UNLESS they had this mark. If you want to buy and sell, you'll need that mark. Otherwise, you will be prohibited from engaging in either.

Since the "seal" of God on the foreheads of the (possibly the specific 144,000 tribal) servants of God (mentioned in Revelation 7:3; 9:4; 14:1; 22:4) is for God alone to see, then there really isn't a reason for the rest of the world to physically see it.

So, in essence, I don't know if the "seal" of God's servants mentioned in Revelation is a physical mark. It could be. But, there doesn't seem to be a reason why it would need to be -- since it seems that only God and supernatural creatures would need to see it.

On the other hand, the "mark" of the beast (Revelation 13) has decidedly tangible, real-world consequences for those who do not have it.

2021/9/6 1:00Profile
passerby

Re:

What restrictions will be implemented to unvaccinated persons?

2021/9/6 2:52Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy