SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : WHO Seeks Global Digital Vaccination System

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 WHO Seeks Global Digital Vaccination System

The World Health Organization (WHO) says its member states should roll out a global digital information system to check if people are vaccinated against COVID-19.

The guidance, published over the weekend and obtained by Worthy News, comes as a growing number of nations make coronavirus jabs obligatory despite concerns about side effects.

In the document, the WHO says it wants member states and partners to issue “standards-based interoperable digital certificates for COVID-19 vaccination status.”

It adds that these are “considerations for implementation of such systems, for the purposes of continuity of care, and proof of vaccination.”

Critics say these policies violate the United Nations International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, which includes the self-determination of people over their bodies.

Article 7 says: “No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment. In particular, no one shall be subjected without his free consent to medical or scientific experimentation.”

QUESTIONS REMAIN

It was not immediately clear how the WHO, the U.N.‘s public health body, would reconcile its recommendations with the international treaty.

In its guidance, the WHO suggests replacing plastic vaccination status cards with digital certificates such as QR-codes, the type of matrix barcodes already used in smartphones.

“The primary target audience of this document is national authorities tasked with creating or overseeing the development of a digital vaccination certificate solution for COVID-19,” the WHO writes.

That solution may also be useful to “government partners such as local businesses” and international groups, “non-governmental organizations and trade associations,” the WHO adds.

The WHO warns they all “may be required to support Member States in developing or deploying a [Digital Documentation of COVID-19 Certificates: Vaccination Status] DDCC:VS solution.”

It admits there are ethical concerns but claims that “DDCC:VS can promote welfare through proof of vaccination.” It can also help in the “continuity of care by ensuring that individuals do not receive an inappropriate mix of vaccine types,” the WHO argues.

SIDE EFFECTS

Perhaps referring to reports of side effects and even some deaths related to COVID-19 jabs, the WHO notes that the global digital information system would “allow for appropriate follow-up in the unlikely event of any adverse events.”

In a controversial section of its guidance, the WHO says for people carrying a digital code or similar digital vaccination, doors will open worldwide. “Other benefits will follow from the use of a DDCC:VS. Because of improved health and subsequently increased opportunities for individuals and communities to make their own choices and pursue their own economic and social goals.”

Such an outcome, the WHO writes, “is an important common good – that is, a good for all that cannot be created by each individual alone. Such goods require the coordinated actions of, and support from, governments.”

And “promotion of this objective also contributes to confidence in the vaccination program benefitting the whole population.”

The proposed digital vaccination certificate and information exchange system is already introduced in the 27 European Union states and other countries.

In Hungary’s capital Budapest, a Worthy News reporter watched quests being asked to show their “QR vaccination status codes” before they could enter a piano bar.

RUSSIAN JABS

Similar measures are introduced at several other Hungarian establishments.

Hungary, a nation of nearly 10 million people, is among countries where most adults have had at least one COVID-19 shot.

Besides Western vaccines, the EU member state imported millions of doses from Russia and China and planned to open a vaccine factory to produce Russian jabs.

The WHO cautions that vaccines may not prevent the spread of new coronavirus variants and says surveillance has to continue worldwide.

from: https://www.worthynews.com/61196-who-seeks-global-digital-vaccination-system

2021/9/1 10:57Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: WHO Seeks Global Digital Vaccination System

“The WHO cautions that vaccines may not prevent the spread of new coronavirus variants and says surveillance has to continue worldwide“

This statement bespeaks their true intentions 💯
Clearly “this”☝🏽 is not about simply responding to the virus 🤷🏽‍♂️

Recently, (month or so) after carefully observing, praying and researching for many months, it became clear “how” this would be achieved. After all managing a worldwide surveillance operation would require something (Technology) extraordinary to actually do and not just theorize about doing.

The long and short of it is this, they will put everyone (save the bride) on a blockchain.... the QR code is necessary to that end for internal management purposes. Blockchains, by design, are the most secure computer systems ever deployed due to the fact they are made up of “blocks” (that act as links in a traditional chain) with each one having permanence. This comes from its existence on multiple public “ledgers”. Which is to say, they can’t be successfully altered or deleted because it would be impossible to alter or delete all the independent copies on the multitudes of public ledgers. Even if someone tried to do this it would be obvious that it happened due to the functioning of public ledgers.
So imagine having a Polaroid picture (block) in an album (ledger) at home and there are one million exact copies of that picture in other peoples home albums... can you see it would be impossible to alter or delete that image because you can’t know how or where to find the other 999,999 copies.

The point that’s hopefully coming across is not that blockchain technology is itself good or bad, rather that it is extremely secure and the reason that is so important is... when you get put on it, there is no escape... it is impossible even for God, for Him to do so would violate His promise.

“ any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.”

2021/9/1 15:05Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Once again you are suggesting that a Christian can be tricked into doing something that might be considered receiving the mark of the beast. Even assuming there is such a thing as a literal mark of the beast which is exceedingly questionable and a huge leap of exegesis, there would have to be a concomitant rejection or renunciation of Jesus as Lord and a pledge of allegiance to some satanic figure. No one will be tricked into anything. To suggest such simply fear-mongering.

Buts it’s all moot because there is no literal mark of the beast.

2021/9/1 15:30Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: brother Todd

24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon

This is requiring a choice, which for 100’s of millions of not billions of people to violate their conscience and their faith or lose access to not only goods and services, but education, gainful employment, freedom of movement, even in cases access to consistent food sources, is clearly the reference of the above verse spoken by Lord Jesus,... if we continue with the scriptural dialogue in context, He makes it clear as it’s these very things to which He speaks -

Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

I understand for you that this is preposterous, yet for me,... it is life 🤷🏽‍♂️
there is no quarrel with you dear brother as this is a very hard thing to face, for everyone who is facing it. But God gives grace, and it is indeed sufficient 🙏🏻 Either the people and organizations who are pushing so insistently truly are so benevolent that they are willing to forcibly violate people in order to save them or this whole thing was intentional, coordinated, and preplanned - considering the fact that the individuals and organizations who are pushing this tell us that we weren’t created by God but came from apes and apes came from primordial ooze, and primordial ooze came from star dust and star dust arrived after nothing exploded, turned into everything and then organized itself, thats not mention these very same groups/people also insist that gender is not a biological reality but a social construct, and if you disagree with them then you are the one with a mental disorder... so it would seem odd for me to disagree on their primary tenets but agree to live in accordance with them at the expense of my faith and conscience, for me to do anything else is unreasonable.

Edit to add; literally just came across this article from Vigano

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/vigano-considerations-on-the-great-reset-and-the-new-world-order/

2021/9/1 21:21Profile
staff

Re: WHO Seeks Global Digital Vaccination System

Hi TMK,
It cant be just a physical mark though agreed as this could be administrated forcibly or by mistake and its clear that the mark has spiritual consequences and is voluntary and irreversable.
The mark of the beast is real ,no doubt about that otherwise we might as well say Jesus isnt real and so on and so forth.
This is plain because no man can buy or sell without it which are physical things we do.
So who ever thinks that their is no physical mark is wrong in my opinion.

As to whether their is trickery involved most certainly yes.
There is trickery involved in the sense that trickery is used to bring the mark of the beast forward in society to a state where their is a choice between taking the mark or not.
This trickery is what WHO are involved in knowingly or unknowingly or a mixture of both.
WHO is an evil organisation with some good people in it.Covid is from the devil and the Anti Christ society is using it to further its Agenda of "marking the people" and this is a step by step process.The Anti Christ society is not going straight into the ultimate mark of the beast straightaway ,it will work up to it and get people comfortable with being counted before the Beast arrives.

Important point
If Christians dont highlight the "Mark of the Beast" and tell people not to take the "Mark of the Beast" who will??
Its only the Christians who know about it!If people have a choice it can only be an informed choice if Christians highlight the consequences.

So its our job to highlight the moves of the enemy such as this article on WHO.

What will the Anti Christ say about the "Mark of the beast"?

Will he tell lies about it?
or will he tell the truth?
will he tell people that they will lose their salvation if they take it?I seriously doubt it.If he doesnt then there is trickery ,lies and intrigue involved.
urs staff

Ps I do agree on your substantive point that the mark has spiritual consequences so it cant be just a physical mark and people will have a choice.
But surely if you cant buy or sell then their is coercion involved?
Coercion
the practice of persuading someone to do something by using force or threats

2021/9/2 2:05Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi TMK,

Quote:

Buts it’s all moot because there is no literal mark of the beast.

What makes you believe that the mark is decidedly not "literal?" Are you supposing that it is figurative, metaphor or allegory?

My view is more of a non-figurative interpretation of the mark. Why? There are real-world tangible consequences for NOT having that mark. You will not be unable to buy or sell UNLESS you have the mark.

If it isn't to be interpreted as a specifically tangible prophecy, what do you suppose that it would be?

Is there anything in the Book of Revelation that you believe to be tangible or (only) non-symbolic?

2021/9/2 13:24Profile
savannah

Re: marksman

As we await Todd's answer, I have a question for you Chris.

Do you also believe that believers will/do have a literal mark on their foreheads?

Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads. (Rev. 7:3)

They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any green plant or any tree, but only those people who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. (Rev. 9:4)

Then I looked, and behold, on Mount Zion, stood the Lamb, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads. (Rev. 14:1)

They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. (Rev. 22:4)

2021/9/4 10:02Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Savannah,
Cain had a literal mark,
urs staff

2021/9/4 11:38Profile
Platy

Re:

Just read this:

"Then in verse 16, this false prophet, it says, “causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves” – now this, remember, is the “all” qualified by 2 Thessalonians, “all who do not have the love of the truth so as to be saved,” “all who are perishing,” “all who are unsaved.” “He causes them all to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead.”

Now, this is a very, very interesting thing, and there’s much that is written about this. In fact, it goes on ad infinitum, ad nauseum about what is the mark of the beast and what is the number. And I’m not going to drag you through all of that. But in ancient times in Rome, a citizen had to make some kind of an overt offer to Caesar to demonstrate that he saw Caesar as deity, as a token of his loyalty to the Caesar cult. It was pretty simple in those days. What he needed to do was simply offer to Caesar a pinch of salt on an altar. Christians, of course, refused to do that and were massacred. That’s what fomented the killing of Christians under the Caesars.

Now, Antichrist has a requirement also. His requirement is a mark. An identifying mark. A mark that is visible either on the forehead or on the hand. Obviously, in ancient times, they wore robes. Women were fully covered or nearly fully covered, and the part of them that would be exposed would be the forehead, even if they wore a veil, and the hand. Readily visible, then, would be the mark. Antichrist wants an identifying mark, and that mark signifies that this is a worshiper of the beast. This is one who submits to his rule.

In the ancient world, such marks were known. While not everybody in the Roman Empire had to bear such a mark, slaves did. Slave, in fact, were branded just like animals. Another group were branded: soldiers.

I think Paul may have this very thing in mind when in Galatians chapter 6 he makes this statement, verse 17, “I bear on my body the brand of Jesus.” The people who were slaves had a brand just like a cattle brand. The brand of a slave identifying him with a particular master, a particular estate. Paul said, “I have a brand, and my brand shows that I am a slave of Jesus Christ. So, it was not uncommon to brand in the ancient world, and it will come back again, and all the slaves and all the soldiers of the Antichrist will be branded.

Further, in ancient times, many of the cults, many of the mystical forms of religion delighted in such brands. And they would take a brand on themself, an emblem being displayed on their bodies that would identify them with a certain form of worship. In fact, for example, the cult of Cybele had all of its members tattooed with a unique tattoo, all in the same way. Now we have tattoos today, and we see those, in fact, as some kind of brand of something or other, varying from person to person. But in that coming day, to be unmarked, to refuse to take the brand of Antichrist means you’re a traitor and results in a sentence of death.

So, he causes everybody to be given a brand. A brand that is readily identifiable. We learn more about it in verse 17, “And he provides that no one should be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the brand” – or the mark. In other words, you can’t be involved in daily commerce. You’re going to starve to death, frankly. You can’t buy anything, and you can’t sell anything. You can’t get any food. You can’t go to the source of food and buy it because you don’t have the brand. And you can’t get anybody to buy it from you because you don’t have the brand. You can’t get any money. You can’t involve yourself in daily commerce. The needs of life are therefore cut off to you. “Except the one who has the mark.”

Now you get the picture. One-world power ruling the globe, one system of economic operation, one central controlling computer with the name of everybody. Very likely currency is gone; controlled credit takes over. And rather than a card which can be stolen or lost, you have a mark. A mark which identifies you as a part of the system. The mark is in your forehead or the mark is in your hand. What is this?

Well, we already have it. You use it all the time. You’ve seen the little black strip on the back of your credit card? That contains all the necessary data to let the computer know you’re in the system. And you see, on everything you buy, a little barcode. That’s another way that the computer identifies what is passing in front of the scanner.

I have received in the mail a most interesting packet of information and discussion of where barcoding is going. And I have some little samples of the sophistication of the newer kinds of barcode devices. It was sent to me by someone who wanted me to kind of understand how this fits into prophecy. And I responded to the individual. What it is is a little barcode system encased in a little plastic container that is designed to be embedded under your skin. It is already being used by dog owners. People who worry about losing their dog, when a dog is found, a scanner exists at the pound. You pass the dog under the scanner. He’s got this little barcode underneath his skin that causes him no problem at all, but it indicates immediately what dog it is, and who he is, and where he lives. A very simple device to us, because we’re used to this; incomprehensible in ancient times. Without a global ability to identify everybody such as you have today, the whole operation of Antichrist couldn’t happen. Now it can happen, folks. You’re all in the computer. All of you.

It never ceases to amaze me that I go to some city, some other part of the country, and walk up to some obscure wall and stick my little card in to get cash, and it says, “Good morning, John MacArthur,” “what do you want? Do you want money? How much and from what account? Would you like more information? Would you like another transaction?”

And you feel like saying, “Yeah, how’s my wife and kids?”

“Fine.”

And you know they know everything, because systematically you’ve given it all to them. And when it reduces itself to the absence of credit cards, and you’ve got to put your hand over there, or pass your forehead by the scanner, and there isn’t any barcode there, you don’t exist. And when you can’t function, and you can’t operate, the death sentence is on you.

We are capable of doing every bit that and having a cashless society where you never have any money. It’s just a debit/credit system. You work, and your employer, from a computer, puts into your bank account a proper figure called pay. And when you buy, it is deleted. And life will depend upon the barcode, the mark.

A man from Bulgaria, under Communism, wrote some very interesting words. This is what he wrote, “You cannot understand, and you cannot know that the most terrible instrument of persecution ever devised is an innocent ration card. You cannot buy or sell anything except according to that little card. If they please, you can be starved to death. If they please, you can be dispossessed of everything you have. You cannot trade; you cannot buy; you cannot sell without it.” End quote. The tragic testimony of a man caught in the communist takeover of Bulgaria.

So, you see, there’s a compelling reason to worship the Antichrist, isn’t there? It’s not just a matter of religious deception; it’s a matter of life. And so, they will make the choice to follow the beast not only because they are enamored by him, not only because they are deceived by the false prophet, not only because they fear death, but they don’t have any choice. But the choice is wrong, as we shall see."

See below for source and full sermon:
https://www.gty.org/library/sermons-library/66-48/the-final-false-prophet-part-2

2021/9/4 11:54Profile
Platy

Re:

And by the way that is from October 31, 1993. That aged well.

2021/9/4 12:02Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy