SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : K.P. Yohannan: Afghan Christians Are Going to Die Soon, Pray Now

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 K.P. Yohannan: Afghan Christians Are Going to Die Soon, Pray Now

WILLS POINT, TX — The founder of Gospel for Asia (GFA World) and Metropolitan of Believers Eastern Church, K.P. Yohannan, issues the following urgent statement calling for global prayer on behalf of Afghanistan’s small Christian minority:

“As an Indian, I am a child of this region. I’ve also spent my entire life supporting the persecuted church in various ways throughout many countries in it. Most of that work—made possible by our supporters—I can never speak of. But, I can tell you now that many secret Christians are likely going to die very soon in Afghanistan and in other countries at the hands of emboldened terrorists. These brothers and sisters in Christ need our prayers more than ever before. Churches in every country of the world must unite their hearts in intense prayer for all those Christians in harm’s way. They are relying on us. I pray that no church in the world worships like normal over the coming weeks while Christians in Afghanistan await the Taliban’s knock on their door.”

from: https://gfanews.org/press-releases/k-p-yohannan-afghanistan-christians-are-going-to-die-soon-pray-now/

2021/9/1 6:52Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: K.P. Yohannan: Afghan Christians Are Going to Die Soon, Pray Now

From what is being reported, there have already been horrific persecution of Christians in this situation with one brother being skinned alive and stick on a pole ... and another having his eyes cut out-
These have been reported by multiple outlets and can be found online-

Please pray as the scriptures command us 🙏🏻

2021/9/1 9:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy