Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 The Vaccine and Mark by St. Paisios

First published in 1999 in greek:
---

Tons of fish have been marked and are being observed through satellites to study their migration patterns. And now a vaccine has been developed to combat a new disease, which will be obligatory and those taking it will be marked. Many people there are already marked with some sort of laser beam, on the forehead, on the arm. Later on, anyone who is not marked with the number 666 will not be able to either buy or sell, to get a loan, to get a job, and so forth.

My thinking tells me that this is the system through which the Antichrist has chosen to take over the whole world, and people who are not part of this system won't be able to find work and so on, - whether black or white or red; in other words, everyone he will take over through an economic system that controls the global economy, and only those who have accepted the seal, the mark of the number 666, will be able to participate in business dealings.

But what will become of the people who are sealed! An expert was telling me that laser beams are harmful to people. People who are marked will attract the rays of the sun and suffer such harm that they will gnaw their tongues in pain (Revelation 16:10). Those who are not sealed will have a better fate than the others, because Christ will help those who are not sealed. And this is no small matter.

2021/8/29 20:18Profile
deogloria

Re: The Vaccine and Mark by St. Paisios

There are no proper scripture references to support this article. A bit disappointed, I find it unhelpful and it could mislead some people.

2021/8/29 23:05Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Agreed- I have no idea what it is talking about.

2021/8/30 7:41Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Possible laser technology for vaccines for Covid: https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210223/Could-laser-facilitated-epicutaneous-vaccination-for-SARS-CoV-2-be-an-alternative-to-intramuscular-injection.aspx

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/12/131211185329.htm

2021/8/30 7:49Profile
Platy

Re:

I've never read that article before or heard of St. Paisios but I've come to the same conclusion. Perhaps the vaccine is not the mark but it surely looks like a precursor. There are other things as well such as credit cards, smart phones, GPS devices, bar codes, etc. You didn't think it was just going to all come at once. The world is being primed for it and has been for some time.

Remember there are more vaccines coming and if isn't a vaccine its going to be something else. Everyday is a step closer.

2021/8/30 8:01Profile
BranchinVINE

Australia

Re:

Quote:
There are other things as well such as credit cards, smart phones, GPS devices, bar codes, etc.

Hi Platy,

Have you thrown out your credit cards, smart phones, GPS devices, etc. yet?

2021/8/30 9:10Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: actually...

The end game of the persons under demonic influence who are directing these planned events are actually utilizing the “vaccine” mandates to secure the use of “vaccine passports” or proof of covid vaccine in order to participate in society,... this is being done thru an alliance of state and corporate interests (Marxism/fascism) with the private/corporate sector carrying out what the governments cannot legally do- but the purpose of these measures is to get a social credit system in place worldwide, like they already have in communist China. That system denies your right to worship anything but itself, demanding compliance thru coercion by limiting or removing access to goods and services in every instance where you are not in lockstep with their policy/agenda... encouraging and even incentivizing family members to spy on and turn in members who object so they can be removed and if possible, conditioned. The acceptance of being put on a godless “social credit system”, that requires its subjects to “worship” be totally dependent on it as tho it were “god” to dole out blessings and curses based on our alignment with its goals and aims,...l

This is a counterfeit system or kingdom, utilizing the basic principles of discipleship to effectively deceive and corrupt the world population.
The acceptance of will require a “mark” to grant access to the goods and services provided by this “beast” system which already is and will be run not by people (exclusively) but by artificial intelligence, which I believe to be the “beast” image talked about in scripture.

A search of China’s social credit system will provide a greater understanding-

In any case, we have a God that is not unfamiliar with out tribulations and will make a way of escape for those whom seek and follow after Christ🙏🏻

2021/8/30 9:10Profile
Platy

Re:

Hi Jade,

Yes I've gotten rid of my credit cards, smartphones, and I've even gone without internet for 3-4 years. Only thing I have is GPS in my car but I'm working on that. I knew somebody was going to ask that. But good question to ask.

2021/8/30 9:15Profile
BranchinVINE

Australia

Re:

Hi Platy,

Are you going to build a bunker to hide away where no technology can touch you and no virus can reach you?

2021/8/30 9:25Profile
Platy

Re:

I'm not anti technology. Just going in the direction of leading a simple life. If you get rid of things you don't really need it will be much easier in the long run.

In fact I actually have a few smart phones that I use for the camera function when needed and I have one that has only a wifi plan on it to use as a hotspot. But if I ever needed to get rid of it then it wouldn't be a big deal.

2021/8/30 9:39Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy