SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Evan Roberts Quote
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Beware of conspiracy theories, political agendas, and offences

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re:

It will definitely go from bad to worse:

2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

Whether conspiracy theory or reality:

Psalm 2 describes the grand-scale conspiracy that has been going on forfor centuries, nothing new under the sun, it is just up a notch.

In the midst of all lies and deception, raging nations, grand-scale madness, let us stay faithful to Jesus and
hold fast to the truth.

People believe lies not because they are stupid, but because they reject the incarnate truth in Jesus Christ and the gospel that might save them.

2021/8/3 17:21Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Staff-

You are being purposefully obtuse unless you are saying people haven’t really died from Covid.

Please see jrquirino’s post below.

Let go of your ridiculous CT’s and re-enter reality. For your own good.

2021/8/3 18:16Profile
staff

Re:

Hi jrgquirino
Hope you are well
My comment on ur comment is
How do you know?
Maybe what you are saying about conspiracy theories is a conspiracy or even a conspiracy theory to keep people quiet?
Maybe you are being decieved?by cnn or cdc or nbc or whaterver false prophet is being beamed into your or my homes.Just because the popular opinion or most heard news is that Covid killed 4 million doesnt make its true or fully true.The people that peddled the numbers last year are false prophets so why believe them.I am not saying that people didnt die of covid but I am saying that the media where you and I get our information from have proven themselves to be false prophets and at best are telling half truths to push an agenda.We are not to be decieved by false prophets such as the media,h

2021/8/3 18:19Profile
staff

Re:

Hi TMK
Answer the question rather than avoiding it
So says WHO is the question.What is your answer
H

2021/8/3 18:21Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

I went town to town in each town/city in the world and counted the bodies personally. Then I reported that to the appropriate authorities.

It only takes 44 days to count to 4 million so I had plenty of time over the past year.

2021/8/3 20:23Profile
staff

Re:

Hi TMK
You just wont answer the question which is ur freedom of choice but I think its because its because you know the double standards of your answer ,
WHO?
H

2021/8/3 20:31Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Nothing short of what I described would satisfy you because you don’t trust anybody. So unless you count yourself you can always say that someone faked the reporting. If you want to go through life that way I certainly can’t stop you.

2021/8/3 20:54Profile
staff

Re:

Hi TMK
There it is,you trust the reporting of the Liberal media and thats where your news comes from.The Media are a false prophets and are the mouthpiece of Satan and Christians are trusting them so much that they are even willing to say that Christians (who are being discerning) are believing in qoute unquote conspiracy theories,
Yes the vaccine may work each to varying degrees but the side effects are not being reported on by the mainstream and because they wont give balanced news they cant be trusted.
And because the reporting is biased we dont know the actual figures.We cant trust the mainstream media because these are the ones that have pushed every anti Christian lie for decades and we are meant to now say "well its different this time".Its like saying "Well I know the Prophets of Baal were deceitful liars in the past but I think they are telling the truth here on MT Carmel"

staff

2021/8/3 21:14Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

You are making quite a few assumptions about what news I consume. Certainly not liberal sources.

2021/8/3 21:52Profile
staff

Re:

Hi TMK
No assumptions you just are relaying exactly what the main stream media have been relaying and you refuse to answer WHO? which is ur prerogrative of course.
Either way mainstream media are a mouthpiece or a prophet for the devil and will tell half truths and full lies but perhaps on Mt Carmel they will do a complete turnaround and tell the truth, I doubt it,staff

2021/8/3 22:51Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy