SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : WHAT HAS BECOME OF AUSTRALIA?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
PosterThread
wildhorse86

Re:

I see what you are saying. From what I can tell a lot of the concern, at least here, with case numbers is:
- the longer we'll be in lockdown and the longer people will be driven into debt and poverty
- people are too impatient and want to live life as normal
- that while lots of people will recover, vulnerable people they care about might die
- the media and government are pushing the idea that if you get infected and pass it on to someone else, whether it's a stranger or family member, that their death is your fault.

2021/8/27 19:53Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

In FL, there were 389 confirmed deaths from Aug. 20-26.

However, new cases have plateaued as they have in other southern states so Delta has peaked or has nearly peaked as was predicted.

The positive test rate dropped from 23% to 17% in FL in a week.

461,000 were vaccinated in FL last week. Everyone is seeing friends and family getting sick and sometimes very sick. We have a good friend who was just admitted with Covid pneumonia here in NC. Unvaccinated. She is embarrassed and regretful about that.

2021/8/28 8:06Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: brother Todd

You wrote; “ Everyone is seeing friends and family getting sick and sometimes very sick. We have a good friend who was just admitted with Covid pneumonia here in NC. Unvaccinated. She is embarrassed and regretful about that.”

Are you suggesting that the “vaccine” would have prevented this?

2021/8/28 8:50Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Yes! Maybe not illness but the vast majority of serious illness and death.

2021/8/28 9:59Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re:

Not attempting to argue the point, however you may have been sorely misled by the information you’re consuming....
Two months ago Israel had the highest vaccination rate of any industrialized nation (over 80%) and for weeks now the US has a level 4 travel advisory due to the spike and subsequent hospitalizations (severe cases) of the population with rate of vaccinated hospitalized persons over 60% with some reports being over 70% 🤷🏽‍♂️ So that’s not really a success rate one would be obliged to tout which is to say in any other circumstance would be considered wholesale failure -

2021/8/28 12:23Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Those numbers are not true. Here in NC the unvaccinated are 15 times more likely to die from Covid.

Nationwide the percentage of vaccinated persons who require hospitalization is around 1%.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/08/10/us/covid-breakthrough-infections-vaccines.html

2021/8/28 13:43Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re:

The link requires me to buy a subscription to read ...

In any case here’s a report from back in June, where the numbers were being accurately reported and are obviously higher now (travel advisories)

https://www.visiontimes.com/2021/06/30/covid-19-israel-full-vaccinated.html

This was the point I made earlier in this thread, we are segregated by our chosen sources of information - your sources say one thing, mine say another 🤷🏽‍♂️

At the end of the day, we will be known by how we love one another, it’s not loving to force or coerce someone into violating their conscience much less their faith, so to idly stand by while this is happening on a worldwide scale is sin, no way to avoid it- No matter a believers stance on a particular medical treatment, to have it forced or to have one coerced by removing the opportunity/ability to have access to employment, education, housing, food, credit, etc... is in every conceivable way, unloving and as such a sin.

Is that something we can at least agree on, (having scripture as our common source) ?

2021/8/28 15:05Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

I can agree with that.

The very sad thing is that folks are dying who are asking for vaccines on the death beds gasping for breath. But I do agree that vaccines should not be forced.

2021/8/28 15:48Profile
staff

Re:

Hi All
I was looking at video earlier on CDC numbers
0.9 percent of the dead had no comorbididities such as obesity
and a 2.3 i think had 1 comorbidities
but if you had 2 to 5 it jumped up around 30 percent
and higher the more you had.
If the governments had pushed fitness it would have saved lives
Also the top 3 medical issues with those who died were in this order Obesity ,Anxiety disorders and diabeties .
It was surprizing that Anxiety disorders was more dangerouus than diabeties.

Also every 5 yrs older you get the chance of death doubled and it was a 60 -40 men to women ratio
urs staff

2021/8/28 22:03Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Interesting staff.

It would seem the government would be better served by mandating exercise and proper diet instead of vaccines.

The anxiety one is a little strange. I’ll need to look further into that.

2021/8/29 15:53Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy