SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : WHAT HAS BECOME OF AUSTRALIA?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
PosterThread
jrgquirino

Orange County, CA

Re: WHAT HAS BECOME OF AUSTRALIA?

He is basically complaining about his church and church building. He is asking and pretty much demanding that the government let him do what he wants so things can go back to normal. This is where many are still asleep on. "NORMAL" is not something God or the Bible promises us. The fact that we have COVID around should be something to wake us up, but instead we waste time complaining. For all those that are sad and complaining about your church buildings, read this:

Matthew 24 Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2 “Do you see all these things?” he asked. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”

The brothers and sisters in the bible met at home, outside, on the hills, and also at the temple. But today you demand to meet in the temple. Imagine Jesus demanding that. Imagine Jesus saying he cannot do ministry without his Temple building! WOW.

Normal is not something that is here or will come so move on. SADLY this brother missed that in his bible.

This is whats coming next:
2 Timothy 3 1
But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days.

2021/8/3 17:15Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Excellent JRG.

2021/8/4 12:37Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: brother Fred

Do you imagine Paul would have given up on one of the churches he planted?
Not necessarily the building, (assuming they owned it) but not also excluding it from the body of believers that meet there.
Likewise could you imagine the government storming in on the Jerusalem council where Paul was being called to confirm his gospel, demanding that the place be shut down due to a medical crisis and the apostles just folded their hands and walked away?? James and Peter??

When reading the book of Acts, I find divinely inspired boldness like has never been in a man and with that a certain resistance tempered by discernment founded in fellowship with God, salted with prayer and served in the spirit by the grace of the living God.
And in no way whatsoever do I find passivity on the part of those commissioned, not once after Pentecost. Their fear had been extinguished by the fire from above and they with faces set like flint, went about doing the Lords will even when that meant “breaking the law” for which they were repeatedly persecuted and ultimately martyred .

So while what you say is factual in that at the birth of the church, their means were modest and in general lacked a cohesive network until the epistles were completed, the forming of which is the establishment of said network, That after this network (body) was formed, we, the current members, would do all to preserve. For many in the modern world, this is the only means of having a hope of being discipled... as such these places themselves do in fact represent the freedom to gather which is explicitly described as being compulsory to defend for membership of said body as we are commanded to obey all laws save those that prevent gathering to worship- full stop 🤷🏽‍♂️

So when the same government delay the enactment of an unlawful edict so that the secular world can gather over 350,000 for a festival in Chicago but brothers and sisters are being ridiculed and even denied the freedom to gather en masse then their logistical ammo has run out as that is an unjustifiable unequal treatment under the law. Which if left unchecked will result in being sequestered in our homes not even being able to gather in homes or public spaces just like Australia where the preacher you mock is living under duress along with millions of other brothers and sisters -
My bible tells me to identify (empathize spiritually) with them so much so to be able to effectively pray, interceding and offering supplications in the spirit on their behalf and those of their captors. Because our weapons are not carnal but mighty for the pulling down of strongholds and ANY knowledge that exalts itself against Christ Jesus. This is not a judgment of you, nor your position, that’s you... for me, if I spend my time mocking those my God enlisted me to cover in prayer and protect, whilst passively defending the obvious application of the law against the church, I would tremble dear brother and I mean that with all humility and earnestness🙏🏻

2021/8/4 23:29Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Excellent Fletcher.

See, I can be fair. 😎

2021/8/5 7:28Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: yesterday in Australia

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SEENy8TJgNs

Senator Malcolm Roberts

2021/8/5 13:51Profile
SteveHale

NSW Australia

Re:

Isaiah 10:1-4

Doom to you who legislate evil,
who make laws that make victims—
Laws that make misery for the poor,
that rob my destitute people of dignity,
Exploiting defenseless widows,
taking advantage of homeless children.
What will you have to say on Judgment Day,
when Doomsday arrives out of the blue?
Who will you get to help you?
What good will your money do you?
A sorry sight you’ll be then, huddled with the prisoners,
or just some corpses stacked in the street.
Even after all this, God is still angry,
his fist still raised, ready to hit them again.

2021/8/12 22:22Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: brother Steve

It’s getting harder to get reports coming out of Australia that aren’t official lies put forth as fact, but the few I’ve read and watched seem that the situation has grown more intense and oppressive- with people in and around Sydney being locked down and even videos of police helicopters circling like buzzards instructing people to return inside their homes, even read reports that now fines up to $5000 are being levied against those found to be in violation... can you give an update as to wether these reports have any merit?

In any case, their are many of us that are with you in prayer and supplication 🙏🏻

It seems that South Africa has fallen into a bleak situation after Zuma’s arrest and now in the absence of those like Keith Daniels (a restrainer) the forces of humanism are organizing to usher in a “godless solution” whereby SA will come under control of a form of communism in hopes of escaping/preventing further destruction. These manufactured crises are being implemented to destabilize and displace people in order to offer relief in the form equity (communism) 🤷🏽‍♂️
Remember our brothers and sisters there as well as they face unimaginably harsh conditions. 🙏🏻

2021/8/13 9:08Profile
SteveHale

NSW Australia

Re:

G'day brother Fletcher,
Everything you have heard is true and more. The police now have the authority to shut down businesses if the owners of the business are not adhering to the health mandates. A business owner not far from where I live was arrested and taken by the police out of her shop for not wearing a mask in her own business. In saying that most businesses have been made to shut. Only those deemed essential are allowed to open. Those helicopters are out night and day but not where I live as I am on the outskirts of Sydney. You are right about the fines as well. I personally have been fined $1500 and spent four hours in jail for standing on a railway platform without a mask. I am going to court on the 24th of this month for the matter. I refuse to pay the fine and will do time in jail instead.

I could keep going on and on about what is happening here but the big question is why. Australia is a Godless nation and becoming more so everyday. In a nut shell we have said to God we do not need you. God has seemingly taken His hands off us to show us how we go without Him. The church here in general is ineffectual, impotent, feeble, powerless and lame. Even the ones that were preaching the truth before corona have now shown they do not believe what they preached. Are now hiding away in there houses. There are a few exceptions, but very few.

Habakkuk 3:2

Lord, I have heard of your fame;
I stand in awe of your deeds, Lord.
Repeat them in our day,
in our time make them known;
in wrath remember mercy.

2021/8/13 16:26Profile
SteveHale

NSW Australia

Re:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozdu06E0WLE

2021/8/22 17:55Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: brother Steve

It’s somewhat surreal, with few people (here) really not knowing what’s happening in Australia as mostly people are at the mercy of the media to inform them and tho it’s mentioned the story is not covered ... as such most people here just think that y’all are experiencing an “outbreak” with a few radicals being arrested. As such most people simply lack the information to grasp the magnitude of what’s actually taking place, especially with their attention presently focused on Afghanistan. With so much going on it seems people lack the ability to take it all in... 🤷🏽‍♂️
But for those that do, we stand with you 😇

Will continue to pray🙏🏻

2021/8/22 21:32Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy