SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Evan Roberts Quote
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : WHAT HAS BECOME OF AUSTRALIA?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
PosterThread
deogloria

Re:

Please don't get off-topic !
Can you try and discuss this privately ?

The situation in Australia and around the world is serious.
That's where our focus should be.

2021/7/30 20:16Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: brother deogloria

Indeed🙏🏻

Here’s what happens next according to the historic pattern of persecution-

1. Stereotyped
2. Vilified
3. Marginalized
4. Criminalized
5. Open Persecution

It’s not for me to tell you where we are in these 5 phases or for you to assume based on observations and experiences alone, ... ask the Lord yourself. Commune with Him bringing these things to Him to be resolved in you first and then in others.
We would regret missing opportunities the Lord laid before because we were distracted with matters of the world.

Regardless of our doctrine, we are one in Christ 🙏🏻
Now is not the time to bicker and divide over personal matters, this is happening on our watch and I believe that our God can and will use us to address the root (spiritual) ... IF we will tend to His business and not be consumed with the worlds business.

Leonard Ravenhill once said; “ if we don’t start concentrating in prayer, we’ll be praying in concentration camps”

He could see it coming decades ago because he had the light to see, like Elijah prayed for Elisha to see and the Lord opened his eyes and all his fears vanished... save that of the Lord -

I’ll be totally honest and say, it’s already much worse than we think and what happened in Australia is just the progression of what is happening everywhere those seeds (tares) were planted. Now they’re coming to harvest and we get to grow along side them till the separation on the threshing floor.

2021/7/30 23:07Profile

Re:

Carnality at its finest. How is it you spend any time in the worlds news?! Do you not know the root of that news? Is that from God's word? No its not! It's from someone in this world. One who lives in the root of this world which is satan.

Your thoughts? All sin. Your feelings, your emotions, your cares, your lusts...all sin! The word of God, is the will of God, that can only be worked in us by the Holy Spirit. Jesus came "to do Your will oh God". That is what each child of God is called to do. To lay down their life in this world, in full surrender to God, to allow Him to do in us as He pleases.

You are content with your life of sinning and repenting. As if God is an ATM of forgiveness! Jesus forgives our sins not so we can continuing sinning. We are not to walk in sin. You must lose your life in this world! You die to this world and all that is in it, including what it calls news!

2021/7/30 23:51
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: David Wilkerson

It wouldn’t hurt to re-listen to David Wilkersons prophesy from early in his ministry where he points out that the persecution coming to the modern church is not from without but within... and those being persecuted would not be given the dignity of suffering as Christians, but would be stereotyped as bigots, homophobic, racists, intolerant, etc. and not as followers of Christ.

Today that could easily translate into any number of vilify-able groups, our culture embraces this very practice even in the church...

But like brother Wilkerson, I believe that the Lord will move in His people 🙏🏻

2021/7/30 23:53Profile
SteveHale

NSW Australia

Re: WHAT HAS BECOME OF AUSTRALIA?

Just to highlight how bad it is here in Australia. I spent four hours in jail yesterday and now have a criminal record because I refused to wear a mask and I was on my way to a march to demonstrate against what is happening here. No joke!

2021/7/31 16:15Profile
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re:

May God continue to give brother SteveHale and others in Australia the boldness and courage to stand up for the truth in the face of such opposition! May God raise up voices of truth all over the earth to proclaim TRUTH which is the only thing that can set men free. I thank God for such groups as Frontline Doctors here in the USA and other such doctors and scientists who are proclaiming the truth about the biggest hoax that has ever been played out on a global scale to enslave the entire planet. If we sit back and let it happen we are complicit in the evil. THANK GOD for the bishop in the video and the many others who are proclaiming the truth. Last year I had C19 and pneumonia at the same time. Doctors were doing what they could, but God is the healer. I am alive because many people petitioned God for my healing. This effort to divert the trust of people away from God and make us dependent on an ever changing group of elite "scientists" and doctors who ignore all other research but their own is ever showing itself for what it is: LIES LIES LIES!!! The story keeps changing because the unchanging Creator is ignored.

2021/8/1 0:37Profile
SteveHale

NSW Australia

Re: WHAT HAS BECOME OF AUSTRALIA?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi545JuW2WU

2021/8/1 1:02Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: brother Steve

Discouraging to hear this dear brother but not all together surprising-
Will continue to pray for Australia that the message of repentance is preached to the wayward and intercessory work be done by the faithful 🙏🏻

Aussie’s are strong, gritty, resilient people but apart from the Lord they are powerless before the controllers of the global supply chain as are we all 🤷🏽‍♂️

2021/8/1 13:39Profile
deogloria

Re:

A warning preached in 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7UyZYpeReY

2021/8/1 15:53Profile
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re:

THIS IS SO SAD! They are having it out in court in Australia right now to decide if people can leave the house for a purpose that is permitted and then engage in activity (political discussion) that is not permitted.

WHAT HORRIBLE TYRANNY!!!!

https://vimeo.com/event/1162227

2021/8/2 0:38Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy