SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Salvation in its fourfold aspects !

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re: Elibeth

You may need to wait until I finish giving my points. Read the OP again and think about whats been said about the eternal aspect of Salvation.

2021/7/14 9:36
Elibeth

Re:

I have read what you are saying, many times, to try to be sure as to what you are saying, and am seeing that if I am understanding you rightfully, sorry,I am not wanting to be argumentative , or harsh, but I am not in agreement with you on this matter.

We know that there are many gospels, that men are calling “the gospel “, out there in the world, but
Jesus said, The *gospel , is the gospel of *The kingdom of God.
And ,we know that there is a lot being said,...(in what He is saying in that)

In His gospel, He is teaching us, everything that pertains to Living in His kingdom....
The full counsel of God
elizabeth

2021/7/14 10:10Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Really, in simple,
When The Spirit of the Lord ,(His Grace), comes to persuade us unto God, He is calling us to be
*born again,... a turning from our flesh way, die to it, repent, turn completely around, go in opposite direction,as Paul did.
We then have
*New Father,... we have a new name

The sum of it:
God wants us to be:
*Born again,
*Filled with the Spirit of God,
and to be:
*Led by that Spirit that comes from God

This really is not mine, it belongs to God, and is just flowing through this unworthy vessel.
So, to God be the glory,

elizabeth

2021/7/14 10:23Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re: Salvation in its fourfold aspects !

Dear Brightfame52,
I do not know what intention you pursue with your post.
Can you tell us plainly?

I could write a lot more of things about this topic, but I better bite my tongue.

2021/7/14 14:31Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Good question NP. I’ve been doing a fair amount of tongue biting myself.

2021/7/14 16:41Profile

Re:

And finally Salvation is Glorification which is final deliverance from the presence of sin and glorification of our bodies. Paul writes this in Romans:

Rom 13:11

11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

Paul is writing this statement to saved believing saints, yet he writes of a Savation being nearer. This is Glorification. This is final Salvation. Jesus speaks of it here Lk 21:27-28

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Eph 4:30

And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

1 Thess 5:8

But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

Heb 9:28

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

1 Pet 1:5,9

Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

Phil 3:20-21

20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.8

2021/7/15 9:33

Re: Elibeth

Thats okay if you dont agree, maybe God willing, you have food for thought.

2021/7/15 9:35
Elibeth

Re:

Brother,
There are (3) important words/..things that are much *misconstrued, I would like to discuss with you this morning,... please bear w/ me.

—————-
*Jesus said at His death , “it is finished”
Then,
*Faith
*saved/save/Savior
—————-
>Jesus said , “it is finished” and what truly is meant by this ?

He was saying, “it is finished”,.. NOW, through my death,.. through my Blood, I have made a *Way for all that will come in through His Door,/me, hear my *Voice, *Follow me, ..(filled w/ my Spirit/led by my Spirit.).. and I will sup w/ you,.... I will give you *Bread daily ,( my Word to eat ,,, (lead you by my anointed Word), that ye might have my Life in you. (The Bread of Life)

Note: when we go in through that Door / Him,... (“I Am the Door of the sheep, Jn.10 )... when we go in, we don’t just go in to sit down,..NO,.. His sheep *follow Him,.. that means we *walk....
we “take His yolk upon us and learn of Him”,(as Mary did at Jesus’ feet, that no man then could take from her or take her out of her Lords hand.... another voice could not take her out of her Lords hand, because she knew and would not follow.
————_
Now, if He *Saves us, and we just go in and *sit down,... do not follow on to *know Him, who is able to keep us from *falling from this Grace, that is drawing us to the things of God, .... we know we. are *Saved by Grace,.. in the beginning,. Today, tomorrow, and on and on,.. He never leaves us or forsakes us.
He is our Saviour,.. Sav [oiour],... every day , always, He wants to *save us from our sins....(leading us by His Spirit)
————-
*Faith,... *believing what He says.
“Faith cometh by *hearing(the Voice of God”, and hearing by His Word that He is leading us with.
—————-
Example of Abraham’s Faith,...
God spoke to Abraham,... Abraham believed it was God’ Word to him,and set out to obey,... no matter how hard that Word was.... (Faith)...
*Doing the works of Abraham .
elizabeth

2021/7/15 11:37Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Too,..
You mentioned glorifying God.

Example:God *glorified in His Son, Jesus, because He heard His Father Voice, (Words), and did them ?

Now, do we believe that is that how God is glorified in us ?

God, who is *the Word,... the Voice, Is glorified when He is adhered to,... wouldn’t’ you say ?
elizabeth

2021/7/15 11:47Profile

Re:

Salvation is a excellent work of God !

It begins with Gods Election to Salvation from eternity Eph 1:4

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

2 Thess 2:13

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

Then we have Gods sanctification 2 Thess 2:13

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

Then we have Gods Call 2 Thess 2:14

14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Cor 1:9

9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

We have Gods preservation unto Glory

Rom 8:30

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

2 Thess 2:14

14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2021/7/16 9:26

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy