Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Looking for fellowship

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
mmmagraw

Looking for fellowship

Hi there,
I’m new and having difficulty finding true believers to fellowship with. This is one of the few places I’ve found online which is posting truth and leading others into authentic Christianity. I am wondering if anyone has groups here that meet for zoom meetings or has a fellowship group that get together virtually?
Thank you,
Madeline

2021/6/27 19:15Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re: Looking for fellowship

Best wishes to you.

2021/6/27 21:18Profile
followthelamb

In Christ

Online!

Hi Madeline,

Welcome to SermonIndex!

May the Lord bless your time here — and your search to find good fellowship.

2021/6/27 21:23Profile
mmmagraw

Re:

Thank you

2021/6/29 0:52Profile
mmmagraw

Re:

Thank you!

2021/6/29 21:40Profile
Friedrick

Nicaragua

Great to have you here!

There is nothing wrong with virtual fellowship, I fellowship with brothers virtually all the time. However, I would also encourage you to seek face to face fellowship (Acts 2:1, 2 John 12). Pray for authentic fellowship that does not allow hiding behind the veil of the internet, and believe that the Lord will fulfill all your needs.

If we walk in the light as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another (1 John 1:7). I would also encourage you to let the word of God examine your life to see if you are walking in the light. Fellowship is often closer than we think; God is more willing to build his church than we are.

Lastly, you are correct. Sometimes it is difficult to find true believers to fellowship with. Can you imagine how the apostles and many missionaries felt when they travelled and lived in areas of the world where there wasn't even a single believer? The apostle John, who spent so much time alone on Patmos, also wrote that "our fellowship is with the Father and with his son, Jesus Christ" (1 John 1:3).

2021/6/29 23:15Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy