SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : AMEND!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Onesimus4God

Pinson, Alabama, USA

AMEND!

Jer 7:1 The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying,
Jer 7:2 Stand in the gate of the LORD'S house, and proclaim there this word, and say, Hear the word of the LORD, all ye of Judah, that enter in at these gates to worship the LORD.
CHURCH PEOPLE!!!! How OBVIOUS does it have to be? HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD!!! LISTEN UP!!!! Just as sure as HE was speaking to Judah then, HE is speaking to us NOW! But who is listening? Time is evaporating before you. More, we see and hear news of people dying all about us. And the pace of deaths is about to explode. But who will listen to the word of the LORD? Will you?
This prophecy is supposed to have been delivered in the first year of the reign of Jehoiakim, son of Josiah, who, far from following the example of his pious father, restored idolatry, maintained bad priests and worse prophets, and filled Jerusalem with abominations of all kinds. You know, just like TODAY!!!!! IN CHURCH!!!! As then, today the congregation is in desperate need of hearing the PROPHET. But he/she is not allowed in today's business church paradym, as TRUTH is not good for "business".
Jer 7:3 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place.
AMEND YOUR WAYS AND DOINGS. Find me a prophet in the whole bible, that does not have this message. You won't find one. They all come crying the same thing speaking words from their mouth that originates in the DIVINE and HOLY ONE. But who is listening? The pastors have elevated themselves to the unbiblical position of "head of the church" and it is for certain that YEHOVAH is NOT speaking through them. Let the man or woman of YEHOVAH come on the scene, and watch them get ill, and go overboard in attempting to promote all that they do, to keep these dull of hearing ones in the darkness of deceit. There may be a few that are faithful. But they are very, very few and far between.
AMEND - to make right what is wrong
Jer 7:4 Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, are these.
Before the temple of the LORD ye shall worship. Before the temple of the LORD ye shall sacrifice. Before the temple of the LORD ye shall adore thrice in the year ye shall appear before it.
Their faith was in their religious performances but their hearts were filled with debauchery and iniquity. And so it is TODAY. Oh I am well aware that saying these words wounds your pride. So be it. Better to be wounded now, than burn later. AMEND! REPENT! STOP SINNING!!!!
And for the love of YEHOVAH, stop all of this foolishness and mockery folks commonly call CHURCH!!! When the LORD comes again, HE will crush your denominational DIVISIONS and your CRYSTAL CATHEDRALS. (fyi - the crystal cathedral in California filled for bankruptcy in 2010, and is now under the mantel of catholicism).
As in the days of Constantine, the first pope. pagan temples were taken over by the new religion of Rome, and "priests" were sent out to conduct false worship in these places under a new name. Christianity. And the slide has been down hill since then.
Jer 7:5 For if ye throughly amend your ways and your doings; if ye throughly execute judgment between a man and his neighbour;
Jer 7:6 If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:
All of these things and more are happening TODAY, in what is called "church". This MUST STOP!!! Where is the cry of the preacher? You may be deceiving the biblically illiterate, but you are certainly NOT DECEIVING YEHOVAH!!! AMEND! REPENT! Will you? Or will you remain captive to your PRIDE?
Jer 7:7 Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever.
It's not complicated!
Jer 7:8 Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit.
Jer 7:9 Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not;
Jer 7:10 And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations?
"We are delivered IN SIN" rather than "delivered FROM SIN"!!! And the same lie from HELL is proclaimed today as ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED.
SUCH AN ABOMINATION!!! Small wonder the LORD had to send an unseen enemy to bar you from attending these places and pretending to be something you most certainly are NOT! But folks are called upon to pray in opposition to what HE is lovingly trying to do in our midst. Then you have the NERVE to sing and shout and TAKE HIS NAME IN VAIN by calling yourselves "christians"? How do you sleep at night?
I do go to these places on occasion. But it is only to pray for these folks, and hope that one or two may listen and be delivered as I was and avoid the certain fires of HELL. Will you listen? I pray that you do. 😢

2021/6/18 9:04Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy