SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The exchanged life

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
beloved-vern

The exchanged life

The exchanged life

Many people think that the exchanged life is the exchange of our life for Christ's Life. That is NOT true! We never did have an independent life at all or a life of our own. We were a complete slave and a servant of sin (the devil). We were dead in sin.

Rom 6:20 For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness - righteousness was impossible - no choice

Rom 6:22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life - now sin is impossible no choice

Now see this, we were slaves of sin under satan's domain - kingdom and were under the law of sin and death. We were made sinners because of Adam's disobedience. This means we did not just sin occasionally but that is all we could do. We could do nothing else but sin because we were FREE FROM righteousness. Righteousness was now impossible in this state and while in this condition sinning was just normal and we could not help it. It is very important for me to see that this sin condition was not me; it is like a virus, a person who is expressing sin by me. In other words, sin is the person of satan expressing his self centeredness through me but it was never the real me. We were under satan's domain and he was our father who ruled over us causing us to perform his lusts.

The real exchange is from being a servant of the devil to being a servant of God.

Rom 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

We are NOW slaves of righteousness under the domain and kingdom of God. The Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ has set us free from the law of sin and death. Now the principle of PURE LOVE is expressed through us. We were made righteous by the obedience by the last Adam, Jesus Christ. This means we just are not righteous occasionally but that is all we can be all the time. We can not be something else because free from the domain of sin. It is very important to see that this righteousness is not me; it is like a virus, a person who is expressing righteousness by me and through me. In other words, righteousness is the PERSON (Jesus Christ) pure LOVE expressed through us. We are now under God's domain and He Is our Father who is causing us perform his deeds.

You can experience freedom from sin because you recognize that you are identified in Christ. You are out of the spirit of sin, who caused you to sin. You have parted from self-centeredness. You are now freed from sin and now it is impossible for you to be self-centered. Sins are occasional products. You cannot be born again and remain to live by the principle of "I'm for self." That was broken at the Cross. You may slip occasionally but you cannot possibly be a self for self or you are not born again! When you are born again you have a new outlook on the world because you're a new self that is infused with Christ Spirit. Just think of that because you now live under this new dominion!

Gal 2:20 I (the person who was connected to satan) was crucified with Christ: neverthless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I (Christ's Spirit within me expressing Himself in me and trough me) now live in the flesh I live by the faith (His living faith that resides within me) of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

What Christ did was to take the whole sin system upon Himself, not just that He bore our sins. Christ was "made sin." Now this sin is the very root and cause of all outer sin. Sin is the whole system of self-centeredness; sins are just products and the judgment of Adam's sin. Sin - the whole system, the whole sin system, the whole sin dimension - He was made that! This was the final place, Jesus Christ, as God became the whole sin system, which involved us and everything else that's gone wrong.

As He became the sin system, we became the righteousness system. Now we don't get righteousness; we are the righteousness system. We are god-forms of God in His righteousness. It says He made Him to be sin, who knew no sin, that we may be made the righteousness - not have the righteousness-not get justification. We were made the righteous and we are now the right people! We are now as He became the wrong person in all its implications, so we're now the right people with all its implications! So we boldly say we're the right people. We're God's righteousness; we're God's rightness now. Not made right-are right! He totally removed us from the Whole of the ROOT of all sin - The cause of outer sins - a self for self and the idea of an independent self.

Ezek. 36:26-27  A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. 

So Christ in God did MUCH MORE than just taking our sins away and removing our trespasses from us - He totally removed us from the WHOLE root of that sin principle. He removed that whole total mess out of self forever! Then He gives us a complete NEW root of righteousness. So that the is the true exchange. He removed that old sin root and replaced it with a new righteous root.

My old self was infused with satan but now my new self is infused with Christ - a new creation - the old has passed away.

2021/5/31 12:03Profile
beloved-vern

The exchange

An exchange of minds
An exchage of Fathers
An exchange of Masters
An exchange of operating systems
From the kingdom of darkness to the kingdom of light
From a stony and deceitful heart to a pure and holy heart
from fro a old spirit to a NEW SPIRIT
From the boss satan to the boss Christ
A change of operating systems
A change of laws - from an outward law that only kills and condemns to an inward law of the spirit that gives life.
From a disconnected (dead) spirit to a new Spirit - Christ's Spirit dwelling within me.
Freedom from disobedience to obedience.
Freedom from religion to UNION - not just relationship
A exchange of natures - and DNA
From bondage to true freedom
From being a sinner to being a saint
Freedom from the knowledge of good and evil and the tree
Freedom from ought's - should's and should not's
Freedom from slavery to evil to slavery to righteousness.
Freedom from Self righteousness to true righteousness in God.
Freedom from obligation - duty and all performance
Freedom from all forms of behavior modification and sin maintenance programs.
Freedom from responsibility - Christ has bought me and I do not belong to me. I am now under NEW OWNERSHIP.
Freedom from self effort to His doing it in me and through me as me.
From sinner to saint.

You now are a garland instead of ashes,
the oil of gladness instead of mourning,
The mantle of praise instead of a spirit of fainting.
You are now an oak of righteousness,
The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.
From being blind or from partail blindness to full vision and a single eye

He has given you the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness, or a glad heart inclined to praise God, in lieu of a heavy one inclined to despair. This is Exceeding, ABUNDANT gladness and joy in the HOLY Spirit. the God of all grace [Who imparts all blessing and favor], Who has called you to His [own] eternal glory in Christ Jesus, will Himself complete and make you what you ought to be, establish and ground you securely, and strengthen, and settle you. - Just enjoy it

the exchange from depression to JOY and PEACE - Dancing -It is done

The real exchange is from just a relationship with God to UNION IN GOD. That union with God REMOVES that false union with satan. You are not in a relationship with God - God Himself put you in union in Him - not by your doing or not doing - HE DID IT. IT IS DONE!

2021/5/31 12:03Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re: The exchange

Quote - “My old man was put to death that the new man might come to life in me.”

Jesus was punished that we might be forgiven.
Jesus was wounded that we might be healed.
Jesus was made sin with our sinfulness that we might be made righteous with his righteousness.
Jesus died our death that we might share his life.
Jesus was made a curse that we might receive the blessing.
Jesus endured our poverty that we might share his abundance.
Jesus bore our shame that we might share his glory.
Jesus endured our rejection that we might have his acceptance with the Father.
Jesus was cut off by death that we might be joined to God eternally.
And finally, “Our old man was put to death in him that the new man might come to life in us.

Quote - Derek Prince

2021/5/31 18:09Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy