Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : GRACE THAT IS IN CHRIST JESUS

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Onesimus4God

Pinson, Alabama, USA

GRACE THAT IS IN CHRIST JESUS

2Ti 2:1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

Oh my, the affirmation of this text. Our only strength, our only hope is in the LAMB of GOD who taketh away the sins of the world. Oh the damage that is released against our spirit, our walk, our blessings, our witness, when we attribute our blessing to other than HIS shed blood.
So let me just state right here, that RELIGION is a great enemy of GOD, and HIS SON. We are RIGHTEOUS because HE WHO died in our place is righteous. NO OTHER REASON. To place your hope in your perfection of behavior is ANTI-CHRIST. No preacher, no congregation, no exercise, no ceremony, no act on our part or that of any other can accomplish what HIS BLOOD shed has won for us. Oh the lack of faith we are shackled too, when we attribute what only HIS blood can do, to any person, place, or thing. Oh the futility of hoping in other than HIS grace. If we really believed what we say we do, we would be doing back flips of joy, worship and thanksgiving day and night. Sadly, we still walk by sight, and not by faith, or we place our hope in other than CHRIST.
Are you secure in CHRIST and HIS grace? Or, are there certain other loves that you enjoy, in addition to HIS grace and mercy? What is the object of your hope? RELIGION (the letter)? Or the LAMB of GOD, (HIS SPIRIT leading and guiding you into all TRUTH)?
Beloved, the HOLY SPIRIT cannot and will not lead you in error, or worse, down right willful sin.

Rom 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
Rom 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
Rom 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

Are you following the SPIRIT? Or, are you yet following the religious paradigm of the Catholic Church, the great centuries old apostacy? Remember, protestants were/are protesting catholics. Protestant leaders tried to reform that which was without hope. That which is NOT HIS BODY. That which anchors it's hope in men, praying to dead saints, following liturgical cycles, traditions, rituals, and ceremonies and idolatry, NOT FOUND in scripture is not of GOD and therefore ANTI-CHRIST! It may be man's version of "church" but it is NOT HIS BODY.

Rom_5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
Rom_8:24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
Rom 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

Look at what you pray for. Is it focused on you, or others? What is your hope that HE will respond? Is it on things you've done, or on HIS SHED BLOOD?

1Co 13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels,
1Co 13:2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains,
1Co 13:3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned,

.....sounds like a religious icon, right? If we knew someone who did all of these things, we would think he/she were holier than holy. Right? Yet......

...... if we have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

That is what all your religious hoopla, pagentry, ceremony, rituals, traditions and false front pharasee facad "faith" profits us who are so dedicated to our religion, and not to our HOLY CREATOR WHO GAVE HIS LIFE FOR US ALL.
Friends, it's time to......

2Co 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Will you give these things some thought today? Will you humbly ask the HOLY SPIRIT TO GIVE WITNESS TO THESE TRUTHS? My prayer is that today, is YOUR DAY of salvation. A day to put aside all of these religious things men want to hang around your neck, and get on with loving YEHOVAH, HIS SON, and our fellow man, not in lip sync, but charity (agape love that is benevolent in it's service to HIM and to others) for HIS glory, honor, and praise. In HIS glorious name, I pray.

2021/5/18 10:25Profile
Brightfame52

Atlanta Ga

Re: GRACE THAT IS IN CHRIST JESUS

Most people give credit to their act of faith for the salvation Christ provides for His Sheep.

2021/6/11 15:16Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy