SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : The God of Israel Fights for Israel

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

The God of Israel Fights for Israel

From Capitol Hill Prayer Partners:

The God of Israel Fights for Israel!
The God of Israel raised up a man who is the Chief of Staff of the Israeli IDF, Aviv Kochavi, for a time such as this, to lead the armies of Israel as in the times of old when King David and his mighty men went to to battle.

Last night and this morning, the brilliant strategy given to Kochavi by the God of Israel caused Hamas and Islamic Jihad to suffer devastating losses in men and material.

COUNT THE COST!

Last night was a night of Hell in Gaza. Just as God said in His word:

“For which of you, intending to build a tower, does not sit down first and count the cost, whether he has enough to finish it”

Both Hamas and Islamic Jihad are surrogates of Iran. They are funded by Iran. Many of their rockets and mortars come from Iran. Their suicide drones are manufactured in Iran and sent to Hamas and Islamic Jihad. Their troops are trained by Iran, and they take orders directly from Iran.

The Hezbollah in Lebanon, the Syrians in Syria, and the Mullah’s in Iran are learning a valuable lesson today. They need to first count the cost before they attack Israel.

LAST NIGHT

Last night, within 40 minutes 160 Israeli Jets attacked over 200 targets in Gaza, dropping 450 bombs. The residents of Gaza, Hamas, and Islamic Jihad have never ever experienced anything like this in their past conflicts with Israel.

When the people of northern Gaza and their leaders awoke this morning and looked out on their city what they saw was total destruction; It was a complete disaster, with many parts of the city having been totally destroyed. (see pictures to follow)

Brilliant Tactics

Early this morning, Israeli time, the IDF called in the major US news services, the New York Times, the Washington Post, and others and announced, “We are now moving to attack Gaza by land, sea, and air!”

They did not say that Israel was launching a ground assault, they just implied it. Hamas and Islamic Jihad heard the US broadcast and reacted exactly as Israel’s brilliant commander expected. They took the bait.

They ordered all their soldiers to go under ground into the tunnels and hide so when the Israeli army came in they would burst forth and attack them. Remember, both Hamas and Islamic Jihad put their tunnels under buildings surrounded and often occupied by innocent civilians, because they care nothing about the lives of their own people.

What happened next had to be perfectly timed.

As the army of Hamas and Islamic Jihad descended into the tunnels, under many large buildings, 160 Israeli jets were already in the air. When they closed the doors on the last tunnel, Israeli fighters dropped huge bombs on the buildings that were above the tunnels. The bombs caused not only the major buildings to collapse, they caused the tunnels to collapse as well, instantly trapping thousands of Hamas and Islamic troops. As I write this, thousands of Islamic Jihad and Hamas terrorists died this morning in sealed tombs, never to rise again!

The remaining leaders of Hamas and Islamic Jihad now are in absolute panic. They sent a delegation this morning from Egypt to ask for a cease fire with Israel, after firing over 2,000 rockets and many suicide drones at Israeli’s major cities and citizens for 5 days.

Israel response; “No cease fire!”

Watch and Pray!

- Father God, we thank You for this glorious victory for the nation of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob -- Israel! We continue to stand in support of her leaders and her
military officers as they continue to plan strategy that will disarm and demolish the enemy forces, preserving her own people now and always. Thank You , O Lord, we pray, amen and amen.

- "Confuse them, Lord, divide their tongues,
For I have seen violence and strife

2021/5/15 19:51Profile
savannah

Re: The God of Israel Fights for Israel

The God and Father of our Lord Jesus the Messiah is as much on the side of either of these at war, as He is on the side of either Mike Tyson or Lennox Lewis when they went to war in the ring.

To bring it more up to date, the God and Father of our Lord Jesus the Messiah is as much on the side of either of these at war, as He is on the side of either Tyson Fury or Anthony Joshua when they go to war in the ring this year.

2021/5/15 20:52Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

"The LORD your God, who goes before you, He will fight for you, according to all He did for you in Egypt before your eyes…No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you." (Deuteronomy 1:30 and Joshua 1:5)

Joel 3:1-21 ESV

“For behold, in those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. And I will enter into judgment with them there, on behalf of my people and my heritage Israel, because they have scattered them among the nations and have divided up my land, and have cast lots for my people, and have traded a boy for a prostitute, and have sold a girl for wine and have drunk it. “What are you to me, O Tyre and Sidon, and all the regions of Philistia? Are you paying me back for something? If you are paying me back, I will return your payment on your own head swiftly and speedily. For you have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried my rich treasures into your temples. ...

2021/5/15 22:50Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

“On your walls, O Jerusalem,
I have set watchmen;
all the day and all the night
they shall never be silent.
You who put the Lord in remembrance,
take no rest,
and give him no rest
until he establishes Jerusalem
and makes it a praise in the earth.
(Isaiah 62:6,7)

2021/5/16 6:47Profile
docs

Re:

Hamas Charter - Article 22. It tells you all you need to know about these fiends.

2021/5/16 8:38Profile
savannah

Re: Hamas Charter weighing in against Bibi

Hamas is evil no doubt. But Bibi is evil no doubt also.

An article from over 2 years ago, which is but the tip of the iceberg;

https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-i-thought-bibi-was-amoral-he-s-not-he-s-evil-thanks-to-him-kahane-lives-1.6954722

2021/5/16 9:54Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Now when Joshua was near Jericho, he looked up and saw a man standing in front of him with a drawn sword in his hand. Joshua went up to him and asked, “Are you for us or for our enemies?” “Neither,” he replied, “but as commander of the army of the Lord I have now come.” Then Joshua fell facedown to the ground in reverence, and asked him, “What message does my Lord have for his servant?”

2021/5/16 10:05Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Isaiah 41:8-14

But you, Israel, My servant,
Jacob whom I have chosen,
Descendant of Abraham My friend,
9 You whom I have ataken from the ends of the earth,
And called from its remotest parts
And said to you, ‘You are My servant,
I have chosen you and not rejected you.
10 ‘Do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, surely I will help you,
Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
11 “Behold, all those who are angered at you will be shamed and dishonored;
Those who contend with you will be as nothing and will perish.
12 “You will seek those who quarrel with you, but will not find them,
Those who war with you will be as nothing and non-existent.
13 “For I am the Lord your God, who upholds your right hand,
Who says to you, ‘Do not fear, I will help you.’
14 “Do not fear, you worm Jacob, you men of Israel;
I will help you,” declares the Lord, “and your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel.

2021/5/16 18:34Profile
savannah

Re: flesh and blood no inheritance

Matthew 3:1-9

In those days John the Baptist came into the wilderness of Judea proclaiming, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.” For he is the one about whom Isaiah the prophet had spoken:

“The voice of one shouting in the wilderness,

‘Prepare the way for the Lord, make his paths straight.’”

Now John wore clothing made from camel’s hair with a leather belt around his waist, and his diet consisted of locusts and wild honey. Then people from Jerusalem, as well as all Judea and all the region around the Jordan, were going out to him, and he was baptizing them in the Jordan River as they confessed their sins.

But when he saw many Pharisees and Sadducees coming to his baptism, he said to them, “You offspring of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? Therefore produce fruit that proves your repentance, and don’t think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I tell you that God can raise up children for Abraham from these stones!

Matthew 12:46-50

While Jesus was still speaking to the crowds, His mother and brothers stood outside, wanting to speak to Him. Someone told Him, “Look, Your mother and brothers are standing outside, wanting to speak to You.”

But Jesus replied, “Who is My mother, and who are My brothers?” Pointing to His disciples, He said, “Here are My mother and My brothers. For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother.”

John 1:10-13

He was in the world, and the world came into existence through Him, and the world did not recognize Him. He came to the things that were His own, and His own people gave Him no welcome. But all who have received Him, to them—that is, to those who trust in His name—He has given the privilege of becoming children of God; who were begotten as such not by human descent, nor through an impulse of their own nature, nor through the will of a human father, but from God.

John 8:30-59

As Jesus spoke these things, many believed in Him. So He said to the Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, you are truly My disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

“We are Abraham’s descendants,” they answered. “We have never been slaves to anyone. How can You say we will be set free?”

Jesus replied, “Truly, truly, I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. A slave is not a permanent member of the family, but a son belongs to it forever. So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

I know you are Abraham’s descendants, but you are trying to kill Me because My word has no place within you. I speak of what I have seen in the presence of the Father, and you do what you have heard from your father.”

“Abraham is our father,” they replied.

“If you were children of Abraham,” said Jesus, “you would do the works of Abraham. But now you are trying to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham never did such a thing. You are doing the works of your father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they declared. “Our only Father is God Himself.”

Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on My own, but He sent Me.

Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you are unable to accept My message. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, refusing to uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, because he is a liar and the father of lies. But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me!

Which of you can prove Me guilty of sin? If I speak the truth, why do you not believe Me? Whoever belongs to God hears the words of God. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

Before Abraham Was Born, I Am

The Jews answered Him, “Are we not right to say that You are a Samaritan and You have a demon?”

“I do not have a demon,” Jesus replied, “but I honor My Father, and you dishonor Me. I do not seek My own glory. There is One who seeks it, and He is the Judge. Truly, truly, I tell you, if anyone keeps My word, he will never see death.”

“Now we know that You have a demon!” declared the Jews. “Abraham died, and so did the prophets, yet You say that anyone who keeps Your word will never taste death. Are You greater than our father Abraham? He died, as did the prophets. Who do You claim to be?”

Jesus answered, “If I glorify Myself, My glory means nothing. The One who glorifies Me is My Father, of whom you say ‘He is our God.’ You do not know Him, but I know Him. If I said I did not know Him, I would be a liar like you. But I do know Him, and I keep His word. Your father Abraham rejoiced that he would see My day. He saw it and was glad.”

Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and You have seen Abraham?”

“Truly, truly, I tell you,” Jesus declared, “before Abraham was born, I am!”

At this, they picked up stones to throw at Him. But Jesus was hidden and went out of the temple area.

Jesus speaks to all flesh the same way. Irregardless of their being Jews or Gentiles.

Romans 8:9

You, however, are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if in fact the Spirit of God dwells in you. Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to Him.

2021/5/16 20:55Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Israel and the Nations:

Lance Lambert

https://youtu.be/cHxcBV7AX3A

2021/5/16 22:27Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy