SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Touch not.....

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Onesimus4God

Pinson, Alabama, USA

Touch not.....

2 Cor 6:16 What agreement [can there be between] a temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God; even as God said, I will dwell in and with and among them and will walk in and with and among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
17 So, come out from among [unbelievers], and separate (sever) yourselves from them, says the Lord, and touch not [any] unclean thing; then I will receive you kindly and treat you with favor,
18 And I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.
Unbelievers, in and out of church(es). What happens if you do not separate yourself from such as these? What happens if you continue to touch that which is unclean? And lets be honest, you know what is unclean. Will YEHOVAH still claim you as HIS son or daughter? Well? The ALMIGHTY has spoken it. HE does not change. HIS word does not change. If you are not obedient to the former, HE is under no obligation to adopt you as HIS children. Come on somebody. This is red hot important. How can you read things like this day after day and yet not respond in REPENTANCE and OBEDIENCE? How TERRIFYING to place yourself outside of HIS love, for the sake of the FILTH of this world. A few moments pleasure here and there, and for what? All eternity in HELL? Are you of sound mind? WAKE UP!!!!

2021/5/1 11:55Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy