SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : America, the superpower

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
PosterThread
docs

Re: Question about Joshua and the land and later prophets

/Josh. 21:43-45 – So the LORD gave Israel all the land which He had sworn to give to their fathers, and they possessed it and lived in it. And the LORD gave them rest on every side, according to all that He had sworn to their fathers, and no one of all their enemies stood before them; the LORD gave all their enemies into their hand. Not one of the good promises which the LORD had made to the house of Israel failed; all came to pass. Also,, Josh. 24:31 – Israel served the LORD all the days of Joshua and all the days of the elders who survived Joshua, and had known all the deeds of the LORD which He had done for Israel.

The Israelites entered the land of Canaan by the Abrahamic Covenant by grace through faith. BUT their continued stay in the land was conditional upon their obedience to the statutes, ordinances and commandments of the Old/Mosaic Covenant (Lev. 26:14-46). They failed and lost the land. Heb. 8:9 – because they did not continue in My covenant, and I disregarded them, says the LORD. /

This seems to imply that Israel lost the land permanently because of their disobedience. A question I have is, why were later prophets, approximately 650 to 750 years later, still prophesying of Israel one day inheriting the land permanently?

1“Woe to the shepherds who destroy and scatter the sheep of My pasture!” says the Lord. 2 Therefore thus says the Lord God of Israel against the shepherds who feed My people: “You have scattered My flock, driven them away, and not attended to them. Behold, I will attend to you for the evil of your doings,” says the Lord. 3 “But I will gather the remnant of My flock out of all countries where I have driven them, and bring them back to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase. 4 I will set up shepherds over them who will feed them; and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, nor shall they be lacking,” says the Lord.
5 “Behold, the days are coming,” says the Lord,
“That I will raise to David a Branch of righteousness; A King shall reign and prosper,and execute judgment and righteousness in the earth. 6 In His days Judah will be saved, And Israel will dwell safely; Now this is His name by which He will be called: THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.
7 “Therefore, behold, the days are coming,” says the Lord, “that they shall no longer say, ‘As the Lord lives who brought up the children of Israel from the land of Egypt,’ 8 but, ‘As the Lord lives who brought up and led the descendants of the house of Israel from the north country and from all the countries where I had driven them.’ And they shall dwell in their own land”(Jeremiah 23:1-7).

All of this was approximately 750 years after the scripture in Joshua.

22“Therefore say to the house of Israel, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “I do not do this for your sake, O house of Israel, but for My holy name’s sake, which you have profaned among the nations wherever you went. 23 And I will sanctify My great name, which has been profaned among the nations, which you have profaned in their midst; and the nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes. 24 For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land. 25 Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. 27 I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them. 28 Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people, and I will be your God. (Ezekiel 36:22-28)

24“David My servant shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd; they shall also walk in My judgments and observe My statutes, and do them. 25 Then they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob My servant, where your fathers dwelt; and they shall dwell there, they, their children, and their children’s children, forever; and My servant David shall be their prince forever. (Ezekiel 37:24-25)

Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers etc. This was about 775 years after the scripture recorded in Joshua. Not to mention Isaiah's numerous marked prophecies of an inwardly renewed people living in the land as promised to Abraham. And that doesn't include many of the minor prophets. If it was all fulfilled during the days of Joshua, then why 650-750 years later were these prophets prophesying concerning the same subject of inheriting the land? And inheriting the land on a permanent basis.

2021/5/15 16:47Profile
BranchinVINE

Australia

Re:

Hi docs,

Quote:
A question I have is, why were later prophets, approximately 650 to 750 years later, still prophesying of Israel one day inheriting the land permanently?

Of what did the prophets prophesied?

Peter tells us:

1 Pet. 1:3-5 –
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to obtain an inheritance which is imperishable and undefiled and will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

v. 9-12 –
obtaining as the outcome of your faith the salvation of your souls.
As to this salvation, the prophets who prophesied of the grace that would come to you made careful searches and inquiries, seeking to know what person or time the Spirit of Christ within them was indicating as He predicted the sufferings of Christ AND THE GLORIES TO FOLLOW. It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves, but you, in these things which now have been announced to you through those who preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven-- things into which angels long to look.

Ezekiel prophesied:

Ezek. 37:13-14—
“Then you will know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves and caused you to come up out of your graves, My people. I will put My Spirit within you and you will come to life, and I will place you on your own land. Then you will know that I, the LORD, have spoken and done it," declares the LORD.

TRUTH came through Jesus Christ (John 1:17).

Jesus said:

John 14:16-17,20 –
"I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you……In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.”

John 6:63 –
"It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.”

Therefore the “land” Ezekiel prophesied pointed to “you in Me, and I in you”.

Col. 1:27 --……Christ in you, the hope of glory.

The Levites in the Old Testament were not given land as their inheritance but “the Lord, the God of Israel, is their inheritance” (Josh. 13:33).

Christ is our “land”.

Ps. 16:5-6 –
The LORD is the portion of my inheritance and my cup;
You support my lot.
The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places;
Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me.

All the promises God made to Abraham are now IN CHRIST (Gal. 3:16).

Gal. 3:29 –
And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

I am standing up for the Israel of God IN CHRIST which comprises believers from ALL nations.

God loves ALL people in ALL nations (John 3:16).

Acts 10:34 –
And opening his mouth, Peter said: “I most certainly understand now that God is not one to show partiality, but in every nation the man who fears Him and does what is right, is welcome to Him.

Blessings

2021/5/16 3:32Profile
deogloria

Re:

I will try and keep this post short and focus only on what really matters.

"The Israelites entered the land of Canaan by the Abrahamic Covenant.They failed and lost the land. Heb. 8:9 – because they did not continue in My covenant, and I disregarded them, says the LORD.
This seems to imply that Israel lost the land permanently because of their disobedience."
I don't think that is correct, you are mixing 2 covenants together, I will keep them separate.

Here is what we read in Heb v 8,9,10…
8But God found fault with the people and said: “Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah. 9It will not be like the covenant I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, because they did not abide by My covenant, and I disregarded them, declares the Lord. 10For this is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord. I will put My laws in their minds and inscribe them on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they will be My people.…

v9 clearly talks about a covenant he made when He took them and led them out of Egypt, - and not with Abraham
v10b we read what the new covenant looks like, "I will put My laws in their minds and inscribe them on their hearts..."
and most importantly "And I will be their God, and they will be My people.…"
There is no word about the land in those verses.

What I want to focus more is " "And I will be their God, and they will be My people.…"
We have a faithful God who can forgive anyone who sinned and failed and restore the relationship again.
Titus 2:14 "who gave Himself for us to redeem us from every lawless deed, and to purify for Himself a people for His own possession,"
Paul called himself the chief sinner.
He was motivated by the love of Christ to tell this Good News to everyone.

Therefore,most importantly we should realise that we have a faithful God with a unfailing love.
This faithful God has already worked out what will happen with the land.
I don't know the exact details, but our God knows
The more we get to know our faithful God the less we are concerned about some land.

Think about Romans 8:32 "He who did not spare His own Son but gave Him up for us all, how will He not also, along with Him, freely give us all things? "

It is truly "Amazing Grace..."
May we all get a deeper understanding what this means and and step out and share this Good News with the lost and hurting world out there. !

Blessings

Markus

2021/5/16 3:58Profile
docs

Re:

/I don't think that is correct, you are mixing 2 covenants together, I will keep them separate./

You are not correct in assuming that. The Abrahamic covenant, based on unconditional promises, assures that eventually grace will win out. That which the nation of Israel lacked God has unconditionally taken upon Himself to provide. That grace appeared fully in the person and atoning work of Christ and is the same for every person, Jew or Gentile, who comes to Christ.

/v9 clearly talks about a covenant he made when He took them and led them out of Egypt, - and not with Abraham
v10b we read what the new covenant looks like, "I will put My laws in their minds and inscribe them on their hearts..."
and most importantly "And I will be their God, and they will be My people.…"
There is no word about the land in those verses./

No, there is not, but it this new covenant written on their minds and in their hearts that will eventually allow Israel to have the moral ability to obey God and keep the land because of their obedience in that day.

"Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statues, and you will keep My judgments and do them.I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statues, and you will keep My judgments and do them. Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers(Ezekiel 36:25-29)

- How is one cleansed from filthiness and idols and not just covered for another year? By the blood of Christ.

- How does one get a new heart and a new spirit? By the new birth that Jesus described to Nicodemus.

- "I will put My Spirit within you." Does God put His Spirit within someone that is not saved and recipients of the new birth in Christ?

- I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statues, and you will keep My judgments and do them. Where will this ability to walk in God's statues and keep His judgments and DO THEM come form? It will come from their inward moral ability to do so because God's laws will now be written on their minds and hearts. This is what happens at the new birth.

- I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statues, and you will keep My judgments and do them. Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers.

So much for just "some land." The Abrahamic covenant promised this inheritance along with a Savior to bless all nations. This one nation being blessed in this way in no way takes away from the universal blessings coming to all peoples and nations through Christ. Now they are prodigal. Then they will again be God's people and He will be their God. Just as He is to all who place faith in Christ. They won't deserve it at all. It will be one of the most amazing demonstrations of amazing grace and unfailing love ever seen. The love of God in Christ and His atoning work will yet capture the rebellious nation.

/He was motivated by the love of Christ to tell this Good News to everyone./

Why would that be an issue? I haven't come close to saying anything that denies that.

/This faithful God has already worked out what will happen with the land.
I don't know the exact details, but our God knows
The more we get to know our faithful God the less we are concerned about some land./

Yes and the prophets have much to say about how God will work out the details with the land. One day Israel will dwell there with the benefit of a new heart and a new spirit as God will have put His Spirit within them. Then they will keep God commands and judgments and DO THEM resulting in obedience allowing them to stay in the land.

I want to pay attention to the whole picture. Thank God for His unspeakable gift of Christ and His atoning work at His first coming. But the Bible contains the prophetic narrative of the times and events surrounding Christ's second coming. Wanting to know this in more depth is not being distracted from His atoning work at His first coming. Nothing could be further from the truth. The first coming and Calvary paved the way for what He will accomplish at His second coming.

NEW BIRTH = INWARD ABILITY (new heart and spirit) TO OBEY GOD = OBEDIENCE = MEETING CONDITIONS (OBEDIENCE) TO KEEP THE LAND PERMENANTLY.

Meanwhile, Where is Christ likely to return to? Just "some land?"

Thank you and blessings.

2021/5/16 15:45Profile
docs

Re:

/Of what did the prophets prophesied?

Peter tells us:

1 Pet. 1:3-5 –
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to obtain an inheritance which is imperishable and undefiled and will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

v. 9-12 –
obtaining as the outcome of your faith the salvation of your souls.
As to this salvation, the prophets who prophesied of the grace that would come to you made careful searches and inquiries, seeking to know what person or time the Spirit of Christ within them was indicating as He predicted the sufferings of Christ AND THE GLORIES TO FOLLOW. It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves, but you, in these things which now have been announced to you through those who preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven-- things into which angels long to look./

What is the problem if a eschatological remnant of unbelieving Israel comes into this grace in Christ, experiencing as a result the salvation of their souls? Which the prophets predicted.

"Your own land" sounds like the land God promised to Abraham, Issac, and Jacob.

/John 14:16-17,20 –
"I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you……In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.”

John 6:63 –
"It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.”/

What is of the flesh believing this helper inspired the writing of the Old Testament and when this Helper, the Spirit of Truth, spoke of land he meant land? How did God intend for the original hearer to interpret this?

/Therefore the “land” Ezekiel prophesied pointed to “you in Me, and I in you”./

That seems a bit off to me. I would wager that when land was spoken of, it meant land.

/Christ is our “land."/

But Genesis 15:18-20 refutes that. This type of allegorization denies and changes the meaning of many prophecies and mars the way God intended the original hearers to hear them. That is why there is a growing trend away from this type of interpretation.

/All the promises God made to Abraham are now IN CHRIST (Gal. 3:16)./

Exactly! And when a eschatological remnant of the natural descendants of Abraham are found IN CHRIST, they will inherit all of the promises intended for the spiritual sons of Abraham. Since IN CHRIST they will be the true spiritual sons of Abraham. Promised land inheritance included. That in no way minimized the salvation of their souls.

/Gal. 3:29 –
And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise./

What promise? The promise of a Savior that would bless all the families of the earth and the promise that Abraham's descendants would possess the land forever. When they are IN CHRIST they will able to obtain the fullness of the promises in their entirety.

/I am standing up for the Israel of God IN CHRIST which comprises believers from ALL nations./

I am too! Absolutely! How does God accepting all who come to Christ from all nations somehow exclude former promises made to Abraham of which land is included?

/God loves ALL people in ALL nations (John 3:16)./

That's not news good bro, that goes without saying. How would God keeping the landward side of His promise to Abraham mean that God doesn't love all people in all nations? It always baffles me to a degree when people suggest such?

/Acts 10:34 –
And opening his mouth, Peter said: “I most certainly understand now that God is not one to show partiality, but in every nation the man who fears Him and does what is right, is welcome to Him./

Again, how is God showing partiality by keeping the fullness of His promises to Abraham? The foundation is that they cannot be obtained without being IN CHRIST. That will not mean God will not accept men from every nation who fear Him. It will mean God keeps His promises. That should inspire men from all nations.

Praise be to the Lord for His unspeakable gift of Christ to us.

Thank you.

2021/5/16 16:58Profile
deogloria

Re:

Sometimes I pray for you doc.
May the Lord Himself give you understanding and His peace!

I now leave the discussion with the song
In Christ Alone !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16KYvfIc2bE

Blessings to all

Markus

2021/5/16 19:17Profile
BranchinVINE

Australia

Re:

Acts 28:16-31 –

16 When we entered Rome, Paul was allowed to stay by himself, with the soldier who was guarding him.

17 After three days Paul called together those who were the leading men of the Jews, and when they came together, he began saying to them, “Brethren, though I had done nothing against our people or the customs of our fathers, yet I was delivered as a prisoner from Jerusalem into the hands of the Romans.

18 And when they had examined me, they were willing to release me because there was no ground for putting me to death.

19 But when the Jews objected, I was forced to appeal to Caesar, not that I had any accusation against my nation.

20 For this reason, therefore, I requested to see you and to speak with you, for I am wearing this chain for the sake of the hope of Israel.”

Quote:
for I am wearing this chain for the sake of the hope of Israel.

They said to him, “We have neither received letters from Judea concerning you, nor have any of the brethren come here and reported or spoken anything bad about you.

22 But we desire to hear from you what your views are; for concerning this sect, it is known to us that it is spoken against everywhere.”

23 When they had set a day for Paul, they came to him at his lodging in large numbers; and he was explaining to them by solemnly testifying about the kingdom of God and trying to persuade them concerning Jesus, from both the Law of Moses and from the Prophets, from morning until evening.

24 Some were being persuaded by the things spoken, but others would not believe.

25 And when they did not agree with one another, they began leaving after Paul had spoken one parting word, “The Holy Spirit rightly spoke through Isaiah the prophet to your fathers, 26 saying,

‘GO TO THIS PEOPLE AND SAY,
“YOU WILL KEEP ON HEARING, BUT WILL NOT UNDERSTAND;
AND YOU WILL KEEP ON SEEING, BUT WILL NOT PERCEIVE;
27 FOR THE HEART OF THIS PEOPLE HAS BECOME DULL,
AND WITH THEIR EARS THEY SCARCELY HEAR,
AND THEY HAVE CLOSED THEIR EYES;
OTHERWISE THEY MIGHT SEE WITH THEIR EYES,
AND HEAR WITH THEIR EARS,
AND UNDERSTAND WITH THEIR HEART AND RETURN,
AND I WOULD HEAL THEM.”’

28 Therefore let it be known to you that this salvation of God has been sent to the Gentiles; they will also listen.”

29 When he had spoken these words, the Jews departed, having a great dispute among themselves.]

30 And he stayed two full years in his own rented quarters and was welcoming all who came to him, 31 preaching the kingdom of God and teaching concerning the Lord Jesus Christ with all openness, unhindered.

Quote:
And he stayed two full years in his own rented quarters and was welcoming all who came to him, 31 preaching the kingdom of God and teaching concerning the Lord Jesus Christ with all openness, unhindered.

Luke 17:21 –
For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.”

2021/5/17 11:54Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi BranchinVINE,

Quote:

NO LAND was promised in the Old/Mosaic Covenant.

Again, we are speaking of the original Covenant with Abraham and not the Law of Moses. Even within the Covenant Law of Moses (which was about conditional righteousness and atonement), the original Covenant with Abraham is mentioned.

REMEMBER: The Israelites left Egypt and were heading to the "promised land" even BEFORE they were derailed by sin and rebellion (which necessitated the Covenant Law). However, the promises in that Covenant were already made.

Quote:

They failed and lost the land.

Paul explains this in detail.

Quote:

25 For I do not want you, brothers and sisters, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in;

26 and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come from Zion,
He will remove ungodliness from Jacob.”

27 “This is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”

28 In relation to the gospel they are enemies on your account, but in relation to God’s choice they are beloved on account of the fathers;

29 FOR THE GIFTS AND THE CALLING OF GOD ARE IRREVOCABLE.

30 For just as you once were disobedient to God, but now have been shown mercy because of their disobedience,

31 so these also now have been disobedient, that because of the mercy shown to you they also may now be shown mercy.

32 For God has shut up all in disobedience, so that He may show mercy to all.

Romans 11:25-32 (NASB)

My emphasis is on verse 29. This is the verse so often quoted in Calvinism about "salvation." However, it is (in context) referring to the Covenant and the physical descendants of Abraham.

This is where the two aspects of the Old Covenant matter. The original Covenant was with Abraham. It came hundreds of years before the Law of Moses. During that time between Abraham and Moses, there was no Law...no Ark...no tabernacle...no altar.

Now, the descendants of Abraham did fail -- many times. They failed on the way to the promised land. They failed while they were in the promised land. They failed after the captivity and the era of the diaspora.

Yet, I think about God's mercy.

- God did not destroy this Covenant when so many of the Israelites sinned in the wilderness BEFORE arriving to that promised land.

- God did not destroy this Covenant with Abraham even during the corruption of "Israel" after Solomon. A handful of kings who did evil in the eyes of God reigned and caused Israel to sin by worshiping other gods.

- God did not destroy this Covenant even during the reign of Ahab and Jezebel -- when Elijah fled to Mt. Sinai (the place of the Law) and cried out that he alone served God.

- God did not destroy the Covenant even when Israel persisted in sin and Judah had three subsequent kings (sons of Josiah) who did evil. The Jews were carried away -- but the promise to Abraham did not fail.

Even a generation later, God put it into the heart of King Cyrus to allow Jews to return. The Temple had been destroyed and Cyrus (by God's direction) sent some to return and rebuild (Ezra 1:1-4). Later, Nehemiah (the cupbearer of Artaxerxes) also returned and rebuilt the walls of Jerusalem as the governor.

What am I saying?

The original Covenant was not established by the Temple or Tabernacle. It was an unconditional promise. This is recorded in Genesis 15.

Part of that covenant with Abraham was that he would have many descendants. Another part was that those descendants were given the physical land that God promised them.

This was the original Covenant. This does NOT mean that the people of Israel were "saved" or even "righteous." After all, many died for their sins in the wilderness, in the promised land and after they were carried off into exile. Israel still needed a Savior.

Whereas...

The Covenant with Abraham was an unconditional, irrevocable promise...

...the Covenant Law of Moses was a means for the people under that Covenant to try and achieve righteousness.

The second part (the Law of Moses) became obsolete. This is because righteousness was meant to be achieved by faith -- as it was with the original Covenant when Abraham believed God and it was credited as "righteousness."

The LORD sent his Son to the Earth to allow humans -- Jew or Gentile -- to find righteousness by simply believing in Him.

2021/5/17 13:01Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Hey Chris-

If the Abrahamic promise to the land was unconditional, why couldn’t the Israelites simply have claimed this promise even during their disobedience under Moses and the Judges?

In other words, how could the conditional Mosaic covenant override the unconditional Abrahamic covenant?

2021/5/17 13:34Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi TMK,

I don't quite understand what you're asking. The Covenant (with Abraham) did not mean that they were righteous...or free from guilt. It was simply a promise of having descendants and land.

In other words, the conditional Covenant Law of Moses did not override the unconditional Abrahamic covenant. It was simply subsequent.

Despite the Covenant promises with Abraham, the descendants of Abraham still needed to work out their own salvation with fear and trembling. Prior to Christ, the seed of Abraham sought righteousness through works by trying to fulfill the Law of Moses.

Christ came so that people who simply believed in him would have everlasting life.

*EDIT - Consider it in the form of a timeline.

- COVENANT: God makes an unconditional Covenant with Abraham. He tells him that he will have many descendants and that specific land will be given to them.

- COVENANT LAW: Around 600 years later, God frees the descendants of Abraham from slavery in Egypt. Then, God creates a COVENANT LAW with them that is a means to achieve righteousness through works and sacrificial atonement. This Covenant Law is conditional.

- CHRIST: Thousands of years later, God sends his only begotten Son to this world to become the final sacrificial atonement. Anyone -- Jew or Gentile -- finds righteousness and atonement of sins by simply believing in Christ Jesus.

The sacrifice of Christ Jesus created this NEW Covenant in His blood. It made the efforts at obtaining righteousness by the conditional Law of Moses obsolete.

Yet, the original Covenant with Abraham was unconditional and irrevocable. However, that covenant never meant that the seed of Abraham were "saved" or even "righteous" by that Genesis 15 covenant. The seed of Abraham still needed a Savior.

2021/5/17 13:40Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy