SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : 18 Reasons I Won't Be Getting a Covid Vaccine

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
Sree

Re: Current Condition in India

For those who posted that Covid is a hoax and there is no reason to fear or shutdown business, how do you consider the condition in India? Currently many young people are dying in India due to Covid. The death rate is so high that there are mass cremations in India in open streets of the capital. The air is filled with smoke raising from the burning of dead.

2021/5/3 18:43Profile
deogloria

Re:

This is completely off-topic.
Can you please start a new thread if you want to discuss the situation in India. Thanks.

2021/5/3 19:17Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Not sure it’s off topic. The point is that the death rate in India is outrageously high due to lack of vaccinations.

2021/5/3 19:23Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: 18 Reasons I Won't Be Getting a Covid Vaccine

Regardless of your personal decision regarding any of the COVID-19 vaccines, I feel a need to point out that Christian Elliot's claims (in his "18 Reasons I Won't Be Getting a Covid Vaccine") are woefully inaccurate, false or simply based upon very bad "correlation equals causation" assumptions.

I began to write a response that addresses each flaw for each of his "18 reasons." Ultimately, I decided that it would result in a very long and tedious written response. Besides, there are already others who have offered a rebuttal or criticism of Mr. Eliott's claims.

So, I would simply urge people to "TEST EVERYTHING" that they read. This certainly takes time; but, I think that it is prudent to verify and carefully examine any claims before staking them publicly.

2021/5/4 15:00Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: 18 Reasons I Won't Be Getting a Covid Vaccine

Am I the only one here refusing to get the vaccine?

But let me tell you - my husband and I had this corvid-19 last summer. We have no idea where my hubby got it but am certain I got it from him because he got it first.

Let me share our experience.

It was July, hot like July's are in MS. He got to feeling exhausted, like having heat exhaustion- he had a heat stroke a few years ago and this was similar to it. Anyhow, since we were scheduled to have a family retreat in TN we decided to go early so we can rest and get some relaxing time in before the family gets there.

The family arrived - all of them - 27 of us. But my husband did not improve - he was tired and exhausted all the time. Our son and his wife decided to take their dad to an urgent care center to see what is wrong. He was x-rayed and told he had walking pneumonia and they prescribed amoxicillin but they also tested him for corvid-19. We went home the next day and a couple days later got a call informing us that he indeed tested pos for covid-19. By this time he felt pretty good and the ten day quarantine time was up.

I got to feeling bum and got tested and was tested pos. Got the antibiotic and recovered nicely. My symptoms were consistent with walking pneumonia - had it a couple times many years ago until I got the pneumonia vaccine and never got it since.

But would you know? Of the 27 people at our family retreat it was only my husband and I who had it? No face masks were worn, no social distancing was done. So all the hype about it being so deadly is over-blown.

All the people I knew who died from it had ongoing health issues. If it is indeed a type of pneumonia I can well understand how it can kill since I had it twice -remember thinking then how it could kill if it would be worse.

Are our days not numbered? If God wants us alive coronavirus can't kill you nor can any other kind of disease. Richard Wurmbrand said that if God wants you alive persecution cannot kill you. I understand this to mean NOTHING can kill you if God wants you alive. I do believe we are to be sensible in caring for our bodies but to live in fear?

In discussing these issues with others who have treated corvid-19 victims we have observed that a lot of the naysaying one reads about does have merit.

BTW, my husband is 76 YO and I am 74.

Have a good day!

Sandra Miller

2021/5/8 13:03Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

Hi Sandra. I also refuse to get the vaccine.

My reasons are:

1. I am 35 and in good health; my immune system works just fine.

2. I refuse to get a "vaccine passport" to travel within my own country (or any other country, for that matter).

3. The vaccines are experimental. They could cause long term health issues that we don't know about yet. If these giant pharmaceutical industries are so trustworthy, why is it that no one can sue them if they get a bad batch of the vaccine? (Just google "pfizer criminal history")

As a side note, I think this whole issue has been blown WAY out of proportion. I think the death counts have been grossly inflated, the CDC has changed it's definition of "herd immunity", and more people are dying of starvation, suicide, drug overdoses and lack of proper medical treatment than have died of Covid. I believe certain people (Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, Joe Biden etc.) are using this to bring in the "Great Reset", i.e. worldwide communism.

2021/5/8 16:02Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

I wonder if the 4187 souls that died yesterday in India from Covid and the 400k new infections are grossly inflated numbers.

2021/5/8 16:37Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

Maybe they are Todd.

People have been hospitalized with an illness or injury and tested for covid while they were there; they test positive, but subsequently die of a non covid related cause; the hospital counts it as a covid death simply because they tested positive.

As for testing, someone can already have had covid and their immune system takes care of it; they test "positive", not because they have an active infection, but because they have leftover traces of the virus that can't infect anyone.

There are also millions of people starving to death because of the lockdowns; people can't feed their children because they lost their jobs, they are homeless and drug addicted, children being abused in record numbers.

2021/5/8 17:01Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

I am in agreement with all you are saying. The only thing I disagree with is the idea that this is not a serious virus because of anecdotal reports about the mildness of the disease. One can only guess as to what the number dead would be had no precautions been taken.

2021/5/8 17:18Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

I never said this is not a serious situation. I realize people have died from this virus and many more people have suffered health complications because of it.

You said it, one can only guess. Seeing as how this is an aerosol virus that can travel 30 meters, masks do absolutely nothing, so my guess is we could've expected about the same results, masks or no masks.

As far as lockdowns go, many, many more people have died as a result of the lockdowns compared to covid.

2021/5/8 17:31Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy