SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : 18 Reasons I Won't Be Getting a Covid Vaccine

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
Caleb4life

18 Reasons I Won't Be Getting a Covid Vaccine

https://www.deconstructingconventional.com/post/18-reason-i-won-t-be-getting-a-covid-vaccine

Interesting. (I did not click on all the links the author referenced, have not fact checked it...)

As time goes on, this issue seems to be more polarizing than even voting in the past election was!

Maybe it's just because of where I live or who I know, I'm not sure?

My sense is that in these times, we must extend tremendous amounts of grace and mercy to all of those around us, regardless of where anyone lands on matters of personal conscience. An error that I often made when I was younger in the faith (and I can still fall into this at times sadly) is forcing my opinions and convictions on others in a judgmental way.

May we be marked by love in this hour on earth dear saints (while remaining steadfast in the Truth)!

2021/4/13 19:02Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re: 18 Reasons I Won't Be Getting a Covid Vaccine

I get my second in a few days. Can’t wait.

2021/4/13 19:20Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Brother Caleb,
Thanks for sharing, I hadn’t seen allot of this and while the corruption involved is obvious the work put into this research article is eye opening 🙏🏻but I wonder why someone in whom the eternal, indestructible life of Christ is present and the blood of the same cleanses them as they walk in the light... why would they need a vaccine to preserve a life they already “died” to ? ...🤔

May we seek and walk in the light of Christ 😇

2021/4/14 8:47Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Imagine, if you will, a vaccine so safe you have to be threatened to take it, for a disease so deadly, you have to be tested to know if you have it. To save myself from any debates or arguments among friends and family, I don't disclose if I've had the shot or not, personally I feel this is my personal best policy, keeps down the strife level in my life.

2021/4/14 8:54Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

I don’t know if the current administration, Dr. Fauci, and Bill Gates understand what they are doing or not with the lock downs and vaccinations, but this has the enemies foot prints all over it.

2021/4/14 12:21Profile
followthelamb

In Christ

Online!

"My sense is that in these times, we must extend tremendous amounts of grace and mercy to all of those around us, regardless of where anyone lands on matters of personal conscience. An error that I often made when I was younger in the faith (and I can still fall into this at times sadly) is forcing my opinions and convictions on others in a judgmental way.

May we be marked by love in this hour on earth dear saints (while remaining steadfast in the Truth)!"

Amen, Caleb. ✝️

As the Lord said, "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another...by this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”

2021/4/14 14:14Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

// why would they need a vaccine to preserve a life they already “died” to ? ...🤔 //

Do you reject all medical treatment?

There have been smallpox vaccines, MMR vaccines, polio vaccines, flu vaccines etc but all of sudden Covid vaccines are the work of the devil.

2021/4/14 15:07Profile
Sree

Re:

THose who reject all kinds of vaccines are safe today because the people around them have taken vaccines so as to prevent the disease virus from reaching them. So to produce herd immunity the country does not require everyone to take vaccines, but only most of them who are sensible take the vaccine then it is good enough.

2021/4/14 16:50Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Wow Sree that sounds like loving your neighbor. What a concept!

2021/4/14 17:22Profile
Friedrick

Nicaragua

Re:

How are you loving your neighbor by taking the vaccine if even the vaccine manufactures claim the vaccine does nothing to stop the transmission? It simply is claimed to reduce symptoms, but even that seems to have little credible data, at least according to the link.

2021/4/14 21:11Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy