SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : It is Only God with Whom You Have to Do by Zac Poonen

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 It is Only God with Whom You Have to Do by Zac Poonen

It is written in Hebrews 4:13 - “There is no creature hidden from Him and everything is open and naked to Him with Whom we have to do”.

This is a lovely phrase: “Him with Whom we have to do.” It means that as human beings, there is only one Person in the universe with whom we have to do, only one Person we are answerable to – God Himself. If you live your life recognising that you will become more and more godly. But if you are always thinking about the opinion that others have of you, then you will become their slave.
If you want to be a servant of God, then recognise always that “it is only God with Whom you have to do”. Ten thousand people calling you a godly person will not make you a godly person. In the same way, ten thousand people calling you an ungodly person will not make you ungodly.

Certificates from men are worthless. So, throw them all in the garbage bin. Other people know very little about your private life, your thoughts and your money-dealings, etc. They know only about 1% of your life – and their opinion is based only on that 1% knowledge. So, their opinions are worthless – whether good or bad. Both good and bad opinions are equally fit for the garbage bin. Throw them there. That’s what I myself have done for many years. Thus, I have been freed to serve God.

If you want to be freed to serve God say, “Lord, You are the One with Whom I have to do. Every day I want to stand before You. There is nothing hidden from Your eyes. Everything in my life is open and laid bare before You. I can fool people that I am spiritual, but I cannot fool You.” If you live like that you will see a change coming in your life for the better. Thus, you will begin to enter the new-covenant life.

2021/4/9 19:20Profile
browny

Re: It is Only God with Whom You Have to Do by Zac Poonen

“it is only God with Whom you have to do”.
YES!!!! AMEN!!!!

2021/4/12 5:13Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy