See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : RICH IN FAITH

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Onesimus4God

Pinson, Alabama, USA

RICH IN FAITH

Psalm 14

1 The [empty-headed] fool has said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable deeds; there is none that does good or right.

This is often quoted and taught wrong, as if it applies to all of man kind. Look carefully, as the subject here is the "empty headed fool". Not the poor saints.

2 The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men to see if there were any who understood, dealt wisely, and sought after God, inquiring for and of Him and requiring Him [of vital necessity].

None among the empty headed fools.

3 They are all gone aside, they have all together become filthy; there is none that does good or right, no, not one.

Among the empty headed fools. This includes most church people who have not and will not abandon sin and self will for HIS will.

4 Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge, who eat up my people as they eat bread and who do not call on the Lord?

Here it is plain that there are HIS people, and empty headed fools. Workers of iniquity, in church and out. BUT NOT IN HIS BODY.

5 There they shall be in great fear [literally—dreading a dread], for God is with the generation of the [uncompromisingly] righteous (those upright and in right standing with Him).

These are the empty headed fools who are dreading what is coming upon them. Those whose lusts and possessions are heir god. YEHOVAH is with HIS true SAINTS. The uncompromisingly RIGHTEOUS. Those who have REPENTED and walked away from this world, it's allurements of debauchery, self will, and all sin.

6 You [evildoers] would put to shame and confound the plans of the poor and patient, but the Lord is his safe refuge.

Two groups here. Evildoers and the poor, patient new creation life saints. The LORD is the refuge of the uncompromisingly RIGHTEOUS.

7 Oh, that the salvation of Israel would come out of Zion! When the Lord shall restore the fortunes of His people, then Jacob shall rejoice and Israel shall be glad.

This has yet to happen. HE came, but was REJECTED by HIS people (the religious ones). When HE comes again, HE will set Israel up as promised. YESHUA came 2000 years ago. HE will come again, ONCE. And there are two resurrections promised that are yet to come.

Rev 20:3 Then he hurled him into the Abyss (the bottomless pit) and closed it and sealed it above him, so that he should no longer lead astray and deceive and seduce the nations until the thousand years were at an end. After that he must be liberated for a short time.
4 Then I saw thrones, and sitting on them were those to whom authority to act as judges and to pass sentence was entrusted. Also I saw the souls of those who had been slain with axes [beheaded] for their witnessing to Jesus and [for preaching and testifying] for the Word of God, and who had refused to pay homage to the beast or his statue and had not accepted his mark or permitted it to be stamped on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived again and ruled with Christ (the Messiah) a thousand years.

Those who are alive at this time, and those who were beheaded for refusing the mark and paying homage to the beast. Those of these two groups will rule and reign with HIM for 1000 years. All others will not rise until just before the White Throne Judgment, both the just and the unjust. So be it.

James 2:5 Listen, my beloved brethren: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and in their position as believers and to inherit the kingdom which He has promised to those who love Him?

It's not complicated. It is only complicated to those who would pervert TRUTH by adding to it, or taking from it. READER BEWARE. Search the scriptures daily, to see if these things be so.

2021/4/1 9:37Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re: RICH IN FAITH

[Moderator Edit]

This post has been edited, let us refrain brethren from name-calling anyone. Let us choose to see each other on the forum as precious and a child of God bought by the precious blood of Christ.

[Done Edit]

2021/4/1 18:55Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Brethren,

We are called to serve. and esteem each other better then ourselves, let us do that by humbling ourselves before God and others, choosing to recieve what we can from others posts and not aim to disagree or be hurtful.

The Lord bless you all in your communicating with other brothers and sisters.

2021/4/1 19:58Profile
deogloria

Re:

I think it was a rather humorous comment that got deleted...

2021/4/3 14:16Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

I shouldn’t have said it. My apologies.

2021/4/3 15:54Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I shouldn’t have said it. My apologies.

Brother,

God bless you in your choosing humility, I make many statements that preserve my self or my libertities and not think of others, we have hundreds of choices daily to choose words from the Spirit of Christ or our own understanding.

I need to constantly grow in this area. thankful for your example of humbling yourself. Each brother and sister is precious to God even if some do not see well in a certain area. We all need each other.

2021/4/3 15:59Profile
Onesimus4God

Pinson, Alabama, USA

Re: Thank you kindly

Brother, my walk is not of my choosing, nor is it of my power. It is a very difficult journey that leaves me often isolated and alone. I seek nothing, but lives changed for HIS glory. I have no position. No organization or institution. I just do what I do. I leave the outcome to my LORD. Again, thank you for the kind of encouragement. I know the character you live out before us. I'm humbled and honored to be a blessing to you especially. But also to whosoeverwill.

All HIS best to you.

2021/4/5 12:18Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy