SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Revelation: Heavenly Worship

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
billy1980

Revelation: Heavenly Worship

After looking at an assortment of sins amongst the Churches and our great need to examine, repent if needed, and make certain we are abiding in Christ, while pressing forward in this real spiritual war we've become apart of. We are next meet with a view of beautiful serenity, peace from the chaos of previous meditations concerning the churches. Visiting God the Fathers’ Throne Room through the Holy Spirit continually already through prayer. It is a nice change of pace to see through spiritual eyes what this room through Christ sacrifice which we enter daily actually holds within it's sacred doors.

“After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven, and the first voice which I had heard, like the sound of a trumpet speaking with me, said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after these things.” Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne was standing in heaven, and someone was sitting on the throne. And He who was sitting was like a jasper stone and a sardius in appearance; and there was a rainbow around the throne, like an emerald in appearance. Around the throne were twenty-four thrones; and upon the thrones I saw twenty-four elders sitting, clothed in white garments, and golden crowns on their heads.” Revelation 4:1-4

“Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after these things.” Who come up? Just the Apostle John. God has a huge revelation to give John and has decided in His wisdom to allow Him now to come up and see what is taking place within His Throne Room. God the Fathers’ appearance here the apostle John likens to a jasper stone clear as crystal. Around the throne, God the Father sits on. A rainbow in a greenish stone appearance circles around it.

“Around the throne were twenty-four thrones; and upon the thrones [John] saw twenty-four elders sitting, clothed in white garments, and golden crowns on their heads.” White garments! and Crowns! Echo’s within my head. “He who overcomes” William, will receive such white garments and crowns. As I look into this peaceful reality in the heavens being shared with John and now us through the Holy Spirit. It is like time stops, as we focus in on this glimpse of God’s Throne room. Instead of the raging spiritual war all around us.

“Out from the throne *came flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder.” And there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven spirits of God; and before the throne there was something like a sea of glass, like crystal; “and in the center and around the throne, four living creatures full of eyes in front and behind. Revelation 4:5-6

From the throne with the green hue rainbow around it, flashes’ of lightning, with loud repeating sounds of thunder echoed from it! Seven burning lamps each one actually one of the seven spirits of God were before the throne. With the green hue rainbow around it and the lighting flashing from it, with the echo’s of thunder coming forth. Before the Throne as well there was something like an ocean of glass in it's appearance like crystal! With four living creatures around the Throne God the Father sat on.

“The first living creature was like a lion, the second creature like a calf, the third creature had a face like that of a man, and the fourth creature was like a flying eagle. And the four living creatures, each one of them having six wings, are full of eyes around and within...” Revelation 4:7-8

“All things came into being through Jesus, and apart from Him not even one thing came into being that has come into being. John 1:3 Thus, here our spiritual eyes behold more created through our Lord and Savoir. “The four living Creatures, one likened to a lion, another a calf, one with the face of a human, and another like a flying eagle. All four created through Christ and for Christ! Each one having six wings, with many eyes a piece. These created creatures night and day continually say without ceasing…

“Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God, the Almighty, who was and who is and who is to come.” Revelation 4:8b

As I watch this take place my mind is brought back to King David when He said, “God reigns over the nations, God sits on His holy throne.” Psalm 47-8 Here I believe we have been given a foretaste of His Holy Throne Room. Where we continual visit as we pray in the Spirit.

“And when the living creatures give glory, honor, and thanks to Him who sits on the throne, to Him who lives forever and ever…”

Then…

“the twenty-four elders will fall down before Him who sits on the throne, and they will worship Him who lives forever and ever, and will cast their crowns before the throne, ” Revelation 4:9-10

Saying…

“Worthy are You, our Lord and our God, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and because of Your will they existed, and were created.” Revelation 4:11

‘…because of your will they existed and were created.” As this is occurring, feeling His presence surrounding me I can but bow my head. My cup runneth over. I myself at this very moment now praise Him. “Worthy is the Lamb who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing!” Revelation 5:12 As I sit here in His presence, have you stopped dear brother or sister today and looked at Him who was, who is, and is to come? Will you with me worship at our Lord’s feet right now. Let us worship His Holy Name! Let us think on His splendor, acknowledge His wonderful works and think back on His mighty deeds! As Moses and Israel so long ago sang.

“Who is like You among the gods, O Lord? Who is like You, majestic in holiness, Awesome in praises, working wonders?” Exodus 15:11 Praise be unto Him who lives forever and ever, and ever!

For our God is Holy, He Himself is sacred. He is set apart from His creation. His holiness springs forth from within Himself. The very word is His and His alone. I don’t enjoy messages of rebuke, nor echo’s of repentance issuing forth from deep within me, consuming my thoughts. The bitter taste, as I have been mediating on the seven churches, and the push of the Holy Spirit to write and warn of things to come, and things present. I do enjoy obeying Him however, and enjoy His presence which is more and more around me. Sometimes so thick I have to concentrate to work rightly at my job! I enjoy pointing to Christ, and the release He gives me after bringing forth His messages. I deeply enjoy the peace I’m receiving as He leads me in this one!

I praise you God my Father, God my Savoir, and God the Holy Spirit. You God in three are worthy of my praise and all adoration. Let us Lord read and heed your Word, and listen to our companion your HOLY Spirit. Allow us to abide in thy precious Son, Jesus Christ through true repentance and constant prayer. Communion with You Father comes from our prayer life! I repent of our laxed state within Christendom at this time Lord. I pray for your consuming fire to burn away the chaff from amongst us! So that we take our rightful place within your Holy Throne Room through Christ sacrifice. Teach us to be the priests’ your only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ, our messiah died for to obtain us by His divine rights. May our vessels be submitted to You so that we can through Jesus be Holy, and glorify and minister to you rightly Heavenly Father. Presenting ourselves to You as a sacrifice, which is our spiritual act of daily worship unto You who has called us into this new and living relationship we now find ourselves within. All Glory and Praise to you Creator and Sustainer of all things ever created! In Jesus Holy Name Amen.

2021/3/20 15:15Profile
brothagary

Re: Revelation: Heavenly Worship

Amen!!

2021/3/22 17:17Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy