SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for a young man addicted to drugs

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
savannah

Prayer for a young man addicted to drugs

If God moves you to pray, please do.

I'm requesting prayer for a young man of 31 years. His name is Sean. He's married and has one little girl.

Please pray for him and his family. He and his wife are now separated due to his drug abuse. They've been separated for only a short time. He told his wife that he doesn't even feel like living anymore.

He owns his own business and would be considered by many as being very successful in a worldly sense of the word.

He knows quite a bit about Jesus and has attended church over the years. I do not believe that he is born again.

So again I ask, anyone who is moved to pray for this young man and his family, to please do so immediately and consistently.

For we know that, "The heartfelt supplication of a righteous man exerts a mighty influence." James 5:16

2021/2/20 11:45Profile
deogloria

Re: Prayer for a young man addicted to drugs

thanks for posting, will regularly pray for them
may the Lord do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think...and safe that young family !

2021/2/20 21:50Profile
billy1980

Praying for Sean and his family daily Savannah! May our Lord rescue that family from the devils grasp, and set the captive free in Christ precious name!

2021/2/21 12:57Profile
savannah

Re: prayer

Thanks for praying.

He is back home now.

I am hopeful that Jesus will save His soul and set Him free.

2021/2/27 22:22Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I'm requesting prayer for a young man of 31 years. His name is Sean. He's married and has one little girl.

Said a prayer, may God do miricales in his life.

2021/2/28 6:32Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Father we thank you for bringing Sean home to his wife and child, we do not despise small beginnings and tho this is a small beginning we praise you Lord for this and we ask for mercy for Sean and his family. We pray you help his unbelief and that through this experience Lord that they all may be drawn closer to You.
We pray that You put a hunger in Sean’s belly that can only be satisfied by Your word and as he turns to it, that you open it to him... that he may learn to feed upon it and grow in the spirit. We thank you Lord that Sean pursues you with an even greater expectation than he did drugs, or any fulfillment he could find in earthly things. We pray Father that your word would find the good ground of his heart, taking deep root and bearing much fruit to the praise of Your Name. For You alone can save Father and we pray that the testimony of Your Son Jesus might be before him day and night, that he and his families eyes might be unveiled to see the truth of Your Spirit.
That from this a great and powerful testimony might come forth that magnifies Christ as he bears witness of Your mercy and grace. We love you Lord and we praise you Lord, we thank you Lord that you hear our petitions on behalf of our brothers and sisters. We ask Father for the peace of your presence to be upon his house, and that those round about him who belong to You would be stirred in their spirit to minister to him and his family. We thank you, we praise you Lord for you have been good to us and we desire of you that you help them come to know you just as we do.

Father we lift up our brother Savannah, we thank you Father for the faith you’ve given him and all that you have been able to accomplish in and thru him, he is our beloved brother and we ask for an even greater portion, an even greater revelation to come to him that he may abound in Christ and his faith shine so brightly that others will see and know that You alone are God and able to save to the uttermost.

We love you, we thank you, we praise your Holy name, the name above all names, the only name by which we must be saved and we thank you that today salvation comes to Sean’s house and is made a place where Jesus is honored and lifted high- that thru this others will see and know that your hand is not shortened in these dark days but is mighty to save even the least of us !

In Jesus name we ask these things according to your will-
Amen 🙏🏻

2021/2/28 10:32Profile
savannah

Re: help from above

Thanks for praying for Sean and his wife and their 7 year old daughter.

Sadly, he has disappeared once again. As of yesterday afternoon he has not been home. 😔.......🙏

2021/3/4 7:09Profile
mama27

Re:

Lord have mercy! Go after this young man!

2021/3/4 7:33Profile
billy1980

Re:

Will continue to bring Sean an his family before our Lord nightly, with all others I’ve promised to pray for! Thank you for sharing.

2021/3/4 23:54Profile
savannah

Re: locate

Anyone on the forum, or does anyone on the forum know a solid christian husband and wife that lives near Greer or Greenville, South Carolina who could, would, or has any time to minister to this couple who are in desperate need?

If so, please email me. We can take it from there if you are led to contact me.

Thank you.

And thank you all for continuing to pray!

2021/3/6 10:38Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy