Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Reasons For Unanswered Prayer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Reasons For Unanswered Prayer

There are many reasons why for many Christians they are not receiving answers to their prayers, and I would like to mention just a few of them. I have scripture to back all of this up.

1. Unconfessed sin - Psalms 66:18-20 KJV If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me. One sin that is very common that will cause a loss of fellowship with the Lord is unforgiveness.

2. Unbelief: Not praying in faith. "But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him."

3. Not knowing or praying according to the will of God:

"And this is the confidence that we have before Him: If we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. and if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we already possess what we have asked of Him.…(1 John 5:14).

God always hears and answers the prayers of the saints that come boldly to the throne of grace by the blood of Jesus, and pray in faith according to the will of God.

God has given us exceeding great and precious promises in His Word, and when we pray the Word of God, we can rest assured that we are praying according to the will of God.

It is through faith and patience that we inherit the promises of God. (Hebrews 6:12)

2021/2/19 10:51Profile
brothagary

Re: Reasons For Unanswered Prayer

Amen !

2021/2/20 5:14Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy