SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : PRAY FOR KEITH DANIEL

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 )
PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

:( sad but hopefully he is has gone to glory to join the great crowd of witnesses
He was a great inspiration and knew the word of god so well.

2021/3/8 15:07Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

this might be well worth to purchase and watch in honour of brother Keiths life:

Legacy of Faith: Keith Daniel
https://store.iblp.org/legacy-of-faith-keith-daniel.html?fbclid=IwAR0KbWgCMGvIuCwthSOUTQXU5xk0RDNVKNO5VzUoW0GDCzhtjHluBCoVfNA

Keith Daniel passed away March 6th, 2021. This GoFundMe is to support his wife, Jennifer Daniel, in Africa as she is left behind, to help with any costs and needs she may have for the next while.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/jennifer-daniel?utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

2021/3/8 18:33Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

He was such an inspiration it was as if the ground was opening up when he was preaching
He was so caring at the time I think my church was going through a church split at the time
He was so caring at the time
I was just amazed at how he just preached without using the bible and just from memory like quoting the whole book of James from memory
When he preached on hell you thought you were there
I have listened to thousands of preachers and am a sermon ahochlic
There is a big difference to listening to him live and listening to him live.
His memory was absolutely amazing just quoting passages one after another from memory
And quote them twice so if you didn't get it the first time , it would impact you the second time
But it was also how he cared for people aswell

He would be in my book in the likes of Charles spurgeon , d l moody and other church great leaders

I have listened to sermons and in person I was worried the floor would open up when he preached like sinners in the hands of angry God like Johnathan Edwards

He loved his family

2021/3/9 17:01Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy