SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : PRAY FOR KEITH DANIEL

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
PosterThread
billy1980

Re:

I was given opportunity to meet him once. Gave me solid wisdom from our Lord. His love for our Lord, and Word is obvious! Will pray for his family as they must move forward without him, till they reunite on the other side.

2021/3/6 11:35Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

He is with the heavenly angels now in the presence of the Lamb.

We will all soon join him there, lets be faithful to our tasks here on earth.

2021/3/6 11:47Profile
mama27

Re:

From Jenny:

“Dear Precious Praying Friends.....Today I was at the window right until God took him. I believe GOD KEPT him alive until His purposes were fulfilled in many lives. With kidney failure he was almost unrecognizable, but the staff there did all they could to ease the passage to Heaven. I sang to him in my feeble voice through the barred window. I called out my love to him. The nurses said he was conscious of it and I had to run for something for a few minutes and when I got back he held on heard my voice, and then that faithful heart gave up the struggle as I released him to God. I will miss him more than words can tell, but thank you from my heart for accompanying me on this journey. God bless you.”

Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints. No one on earth has impacted me more in pursuing holiness and following hard after God. I am ever grateful to God for having met him and had my children sit under his preaching. May God bring the comfort that only He can, and may He raise up others who are anointed like Brother Keith.

2021/3/6 11:52Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re:

I thank God for this man's life and his annual ministry here in the United States.

It's time for a new generation to pick up the torch and run the last lap.

In Christ,

2021/3/6 17:30Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

Mama27, God bless you in the coming days while you mourn the loss of a friend.

Thanks for updating throughout Bro Daniel’s fight. Certainly asking the Lord to uphold his family, as I know He will.

I’m less familiar with his teaching than I ought to be but sat in on some of his teaching when it was shared during a couple of the conferences. I’ve listened to a few here too.

2021/3/6 18:23Profile
mama27

Re:

Thank you, TIm, for your kind words. We actually lost another close family friend today as well. Phil DelRe of Voice in the Wilderness ministries, evangelizing at the infamous Chicago Cook County Jail. Of course we are rejoicing that they are with the Lord, but the gaping hole left in our hearts is immense. It will take big men (in Jesus) to fill those shoes.

I am no one special. Brother Keith was friends with so very many people. We would drive up from Chicago to a tiny Nazarene Church in Milwaukee every year when he would come for his annual tour. The pastor’s wife would have my family to dinner. My 7 children grew up hearing him from about 2005 until the past 2 years when he did not come to our area. I have never been challenged to godliness by anyone else in the way that he did. I cannot thank God enough for allowing him into our lives. And in recent years we were able to get to know his wife, Jenny, as well.

My favorite sermon of his was. “Persecution, Affliction, and Tribulation....”. May his words and heart live on.....

2021/3/6 20:20Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

this might be well worth to purchase and watch in honour of brother Keiths life:

Legacy of Faith: Keith Daniel
https://store.iblp.org/legacy-of-faith-keith-daniel.html?fbclid=IwAR0KbWgCMGvIuCwthSOUTQXU5xk0RDNVKNO5VzUoW0GDCzhtjHluBCoVfNA

2021/3/6 20:23Profile
mama27

Re:

In reflecting on the life of Brother Keith as he has transitioned into Glory, I wanted to share a quote that God put before me yesterday by J. C. Ryle:

“When we awake.....in another world, we shall be amazed that we knew Him so imperfectly, and loved Him so little.”

Brother Keith is in that other world now.....Oh how glorious it must be!!

2021/3/6 20:28Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

brethren,

This IS a legitimate fund raiser for brother Keith Daniels wife:

Keith Daniel passed away March 6th, 2021. This GoFundMe is to support his wife, Jennifer Daniel, in Africa as she is left behind, to help with any costs and needs she may have for the next while.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/jennifer-daniel?utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

2021/3/7 7:23Profile
mama27

Re:

I know this thread is going to go off the main page with Brother Keith’s passing. I am just asking those who knew and loved him to PLEASE keep praying for his wife and family. And I am asking God to raise up other men like him. I know he was just a man.....but he was a man who God could use because he was so totally surrendered to the Lord.

Bless you all!

2021/3/7 11:50Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy