See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Silencing the Church

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
staff

Re:

Hi Docs,
If these Prophets want to repent let them stand down from their ministries.They should start their videos by saying "I am standing down from my ministry today,here are my reasons".
Anything else is not credible and its only saving their own skin.
All the apologies i have heard so far are false where they blame the Church and in this case blame Donald Trumps heart,what a crock!
The truth is he lied and didnt hear from God about the election.Their has to be consequences for giving a false prophesy.Its a false prophesy because he didnt hear from God.
The only credible people now fall into three categories
1.Im stepping down from my ministry because.....
2.I still believe Trump will be the 46th President but I got my timeline wrong
3 I believe Trump will be the 46th President and I didnt have Jan 20th as the cut off date.
Number 2 and 3 dont have forever either....and as you know I dont think this is over and I am all for Trump to be President by a miracle but their has to be consequences if these guys make a prophesy and it doesnt come to pass or if these guys make a prophesy and say they got it wrong.

All other positions at this stage are not credible and are not honest,its lies,
urs staff

2021/2/15 13:14Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Docs
I didnt know what you were saying until I read it a few times.I thought the first couple of lines were a qoute from someone ,thats why I asked urs staff

"You know very well what I was saying. "

2021/2/15 13:18Profile
docs

Re:

/You misrepresented what he said and then dared to call him a liar. Your large self opinion and untrue words have already gotten in the way in this thread, so I won't be speaking with you any more on the subject matter of the video./

Can you read?

2021/2/15 13:33Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Abideinhim,
On these points we also have to be honest and tell the truth and we cant shirk back from telling the truth for the sake of false unity that doesnt exist no matter how super spiritual it sounds.Telling the truth is never a waste of time.
Many Christians found themselves with the Philistines like David did ,I cant see how these people who have lined up with the Philistines are now going to bring about a repentance to the Body.These Christians had so much hatred they couldnt see the wood from the trees and vote and support a party with an Antichrist spirit fuelling it.
The prophetic ministry is not to be rejected but their has to be consequences for the people that told lies and apologized without stepping down.If Johnson got this so badly wrong what credibility has he left?
urs staff

The qoute
2. Do not waste the next four years blaming and engaging in endless debates online about a stolen election. It will only cause more strife, division, and works of the flesh in the body of Christ.

3. Do not reject prophetic ministry because of the failure of many prominent prophetic voices. They missed it and need to repent, but their failures should only cause you to hunger to know the voice of God for yourself like never before.

2021/2/15 13:38Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Docs,
I can read perfectly when its written clearly,
urs staff

2021/2/15 13:39Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy