SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Evan Roberts Quote
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Sarah Edwards: Her Uncommon discoveries of the Divine Perfections and Glory

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Elibeth

Re:

Brandi ,
This was a blessing for me to read.
...This Sarah, put her life with God, Above The pride of the day.

John 12:32 (KJV)
“And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all [men] unto me.”
We look at the ways of the world today,... and shake our heads at the thought of ‘them’....the evilness of men.

This lady was lifting The Lord up from the earth,.. wonder how many was drawn unto The Lord , because of The Lord being her lifting The Lord d up from the earth, being her ‘all n all’ in that day ?

Oh that The Lord would become our ‘all n all’ !

A true *Revival,... The Spirit That is working in us to draw, men,.. NOT liken unto a flesh ways of man, but unto The Spirit of God....
I wonder if she was persecuted for her faith... ? Her love for her God was so intense,..I doubt she paid much mind.

elizabeth

2021/2/12 19:31Profile
followthelamb

In Christ

Online!
 Re:

Amen Elizabeth! 💛

Also you said: “I wonder if she was persecuted for her faith... ? Her love for her God was so intense,..I doubt she paid much mind.”

Agreed. And may the Lord grant us to be like her. 🙏🏻

“Then He turned to the woman and said to Simon, “Do you see this woman? I entered your house; you gave Me no water for My feet, but she has washed My feet with her tears and wiped them with the hair of her head. You gave Me no kiss, but this woman has not ceased to kiss My feet since the time I came in. You did not anoint My head with oil, but this woman has anointed My feet with fragrant oil. Therefore I say to you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven, for she loved much. But to whom little is forgiven, the same loves little.” Luke 7:44-47

He loves us with such intensity that lukewarmness on our part is criminal. May we love Him with an intensity that is worthy of the sacrifice of Himself, and worship Him in Spirit and truth...and eagerly await His glorious appearing! ✝️

2021/2/13 21:40Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy