SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Jesus made a whip and cleansed the temple

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
brothagary

Jesus made a whip and cleansed the temple

1cor 619 Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;
You sent Today at 23:04
John 2:15
So He made a whip out of cords and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle. He poured out the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

2021/2/7 8:14Profile
brothagary

Re: Jesus made a whip and cleansed the temple

Have you let Jesus come into your temple and cleanse it has he come in and overturned the tables of false teachings, has he driven out the cattle and anything unclean, have you let Jesus life come into the temple and deal with the love of money. I invite Jesus into me today to cleanse me from anything in that temple which is not created according to God in true righteousness and holiness, let him use the whip today ....

2021/2/7 8:17Profile
brothagary

Re:

This is not a game the devil is trying to own us and until we completely overcome the flesh and shut the doors of occult and horror movies or worldly music we have given him the right to enter our temple , the whole world is under the sway of the evil one and they operate in the things that tantalize our old nature , what is not of the holy spirit is of the spirits of the world , we cant change how god works and how holiness works , and we cant change the methods of the devils

2021/2/7 8:29Profile
brothagary

Re:

And we are not ignorant of the way the demons and the devil's work we must walk in the spirit we can't just get filled with the spirit on occasions the idea of repentance is when that spirit comes into us and completely puts to death our old nature which the devil had control off when we were young this is where all the depression and all the anxiety and all the all the problems come from, you're not meant to be there in that state and God wants to get rid of all our insecurities our fears fnd PTSD, he has to set you free from all of that and has to set me free from everything as well if we let God do it he will do it if we don't let God do it the devil will have an open door to torment us this is how it works we are not ignorant of the devil's ways we must be aware of it and we must fight against him with the spirit we can walk in holiness because the Bible says without holiness we won't see the lord he wants us to walk as Christ walked freely walking over the top of the devil and the demons with authority over every single one and if we don't repent of all our sin and shut all the doors we only have to leave one door open it could be sports and could be a small addiction to weed which is unexceptabe and that that one door is enough to stop me from walking with god the way he wants me to walk with him and if you've got one door open like I had it's enough for the Devil to control and torment, he wants to set us free from all those things we must let him set us free we must recognise those things and and fight against them resist the devil and he will flee from you the Bible says draw near to God and he will draw near to you cleanse your hands you sinners and purify your hearts you double minded lament and mourn and weep that's what James said it's called it's absolute holiness in repentance some had the opportunity to repent and wouldn't close off the doors of unforgiveness in hate and now they are going to be a shipwrecks, we will not do that we will close every door that God shows us and I can guarantee God will show us and we must not resist when he shows us that there's an open door somewhere we must listen to the holy spirit and let the holy spirit convicted us this world doesn't have anything for us the Bible says we are not of this world, we may be in the world but we are seated in heavenly places in Jesus Christ we are the body of Jesus Christ we are not the body of this world we must seek for holiness we must press on towards the mark towards the high calling of God in Jesus Christ'there is no halfway Mark when it comes to seeking god that's called being lukewarm Jesus said I wish you either hot or cold not lukewarm because you are lukewarm I will spew you out of my mouth we've seen enough lukewarm Christianity that's not what we're about we're about walking in the fullness of God and it's about Jesus Christ and it's about not asteaming men whose breath is in their nose and their days a numbered.... an exortation to my wife ,please pray brothers for her for a deep conviction, i would so appreciate that ...

2021/2/7 8:42Profile
brothagary

Re:

Jesus said we must deny ourselves pick up the cross and come after him follow me he said, be perfect for your heavenly Father is perfect be holy for your heavenly Father is holy. Bible says he who says that he is in the light must walk just as Christ walked. We can't just stop when we are three quarters there we can grieve the holy spirit and we can end up in a worse state then what we were, in the beginning, Mick is a perfect example of someone who grieved the holy spirit and thousands and thousands of Christians have stopped half way and end up grieving the holy spirit ended up in a worse situation, we will not do that we will press on towards the mark towards the high calling of God in Jesus Christ and he will give us power to set others free and we will have immense joy and immense freedom beyond our own imagination but if we refuse to follow him and walk as he walked God will chastise, it says he will and he will take his spirit back from us and he will allow the demons to come in and torment us,this will not happen to us we will walk towards that Mark we will March and press on not looking back Jesus said when you push a plow forward don't turn around
When you plow a field you must keep looking forward you can't turn back you can't look back, lots wife looked back when they were leaving the City of Sodom and she was turned into a pile of salt, we must turn away from all the things of this world and God will bless us immensely we can't play with god we don't play games with God, God won't tolerate it we must walk on, March on towards the mark and he will bless us Paul said leaving those things which are behind us we're not ignorant of these things we know in our heart what we must do, gods calling us for great things great ministries, we won't be able to do the things God wants us to do unless we are cleansed fully, cleansed by the blood of Jesus Christ set free from all fear or panic all sin and he will heal us heal our bodies and heal our souls fully not partially. exhortation to my wife .... I won't stand for sickness nor unclean spirits that is how we defeat sickness and sin, we hate it with righteous anger we flip over the tables of the devil and we whip them bad spirits out of the temple as Jesus did ,, we are that temple of god and Jesus comes into us with the wip and overturns the false and drives out anything unclean.....

2021/2/7 8:50Profile
brothagary

Re:

40Then He came to the disciples and found them sleeping, and said to Peter, “What! Could you not watch with Me one hour? 41Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.”................42Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day on which your Lord will come. 43But understand this: If the homeowner had known in which watch of the night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into.…................6So then, let us not sleep as the others do, but let us remain awake and sober. 7For those who sleep, sleep at night; and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8.......................... have you been called to the night watch. Have your temples cleansed so that the flesh loses its power over you then you will be able to watch and not enter into the temptations, and you will become like the strong man and nothing unclean will be able to enter your temple , don't be drunk on the useless things of this world tv, music , sports ,politics, your not of this world , they are of this world , therefore they speak of world and the world hears them , hear the words of the spirit, abstain from fleshly lusts that war against your souls have the mind of Christ,put on Christ, for it is no longer you who lives,but christ who lives in you , the old man wont lie down easily you have to beat him , he will scream back at you don't listen to him , denie your old self and he will grow weak under the weight of the cross you are commanded to bare, and your spirit will become strong, for he is willing , for you are one spirit with the lord, not two, one be renewed in the spirit of your mind, and conformed to the image of god , start now to put off the image the image of the man of dust, and make no provision for the lust of the flesh ........49And just as we have borne the likeness of the earthly man, so also shall we bear the likeness of the heavenly man. 50Now I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, for we are seated with Christ in the heavenly place begin to live like you are the men of God, for he is at my right hand and i shall not be moved says our Lord, and you are in him right now, and you have already been given every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ , so walk in this reality now,know who you are in christ .............. 3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms. the kingdom of god is in your midst .......21Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

2021/2/7 15:16Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy