SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Breaking News :Supreme Court To Hear Case Against Swing States Feb 19th

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
savannah

Re: Breaking News :Supreme Court To Hear Case Against Swing States Feb 19th

Supreme Court to Consider 2020 Election Challenge Lawsuits in February Conference

https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/supreme-court-to-consider-2020-election-challenge-lawsuits-in-february-conference_3687634.html

2021/2/6 22:18Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

I don’t doubt that you were not fully informed, staff, because this YouTube preacher is speaking without knowledge of anything on the legal front. You may think him credible but those two videos are gobbledygook on any legal or procedural issue he discusses.

I’ll leave it anyone who wants to judge for themselves whether he speaks with knowledge on anything else.

I never heard anyone in media say that case wouldn’t be on a docket to decide cert. It is routine. Even if cert were granted and the appeal decided in favor of the petitioner the Court cannot and will not “undo” the election or Biden’s presidency. To the extent the case asks the Court for remedies that would have stopped vote counts or imposed other relief to change the outcome, it is moot. The Electoral College certification and Congressional affirmation are done and are not touchable by the SCOTUS.

2021/2/6 22:22Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Dolfan,
His videos were on constitutional issues fair enough .
I still think that SCOTUS has a role to play in this yet and I am not sure a case like this has ever come up or accepted by SCOTUS,the issues involved are criminal conspiracy,foreign interference as well as voter fraud on an industrial scale.
For instance where does it go if the American poeple learn that Dominion voting machines were changing ballots in the millions?I cant imagine things going on as normal for any branch of the government.Its difficult to see how any remedies would satisfy a functioning democracy.
Well we will wait and pray whether its another Texas or an unlikely surprize.
In the natural it may not seem possible but thats when we get the Red Sea,
urs staff

2021/2/6 23:30Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Degloria,
This guy as I said and you obviously didnt read or just didnt bother isnt into Prophesy so how could he be a false prophet?.
So get your facts straight.The only false person on this post is you.
I didnt promote you did I?
urs staff

2021/2/6 23:40Profile
dolfan

Re:

The SCOTUS has rejected the PA case on mootness.
As I predicted.

I’m not a prophet.

But I pray and I ask the Lord to deliver His people in America from attachments to Pres. Trump and to any notions that he will return to office, that the mouths of those false prophets and self-styled dreamers from going straight to the internet with their “words” about the presidency.

I pray we all repent. That we all get humble before Him. We need Him and we need each other. The times ahead will challenge us deeply.

2021/2/22 9:53Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Dolfan,
Just heard here is a link and a some commentary on Justice Thomas dissention on hearing the cases.

Supreme Court REJECT Trump, Powell, Lin Wood, Mike Kelly Election Lawsuits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHoWcxatovM

The lord said that he would pour out his on all flesh and young men will have visions and old men will dream dreams.
Unless other people know better I think that is scriptural for Christians to have dreams and visions from God and to relay those dreams and visions and if their is repenting to do I think we can add our need to repent of our attitude to dreams and visions scripture in the bible both new and old.
Can anyone tie Gods hands to legalities ?I dont think so.

My position is unchanged "This is not over" and I must listen to God and not man.God has not told me that Trump will get in this term or will not get in this term,so I cant say as other Christians are saying that he will.
I dont count it a miracle if Trump gets in 2024.
So we are at a stage now where man is completely at his finish and only God from now can turn this around.
On the use of the internet,SI,Timesquare etc all use the internet and Paul and Peter would use the internet too no doubt about that.
God has told me other things though and they all point to "this is not over",
I havent a print out of the Thomas's dissention but I will post it later if I can find it,
urs staff

2021/2/22 12:22Profile
staff

Re:

Hi I cant see the full text on the Judges comments but here is a link from newsmax

Justice Thomas Blisters Court on Rejecting Election Cases

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/clarence-thomas-election-law-scotus-voter-fraud/2021/02/22/id/1011008/

urs staff

2021/2/22 14:08Profile
dolfan

Re:

Staff, I would suggest giving this a think:

What if it is best -- for the law -- that this case was rejected?

First, even had it been heard and had the appellants won, Trump would still not be president. This case had no possibility of reversing the election or doing anything to the presidency itself.

Second, Barrett is not involved in this case. She was sidelined on it because it arose prior to her confirmation.

Optimistically, in this context, this would be a 3-5 or 4-4 case where the left side of the Court prevailed or at least no definitive statement would be made. Thomas' dissent, the spirit of which I agree with, would have had a court loaded leftward decide the case!

It is best that this case didn't get heard. Now, here's the thing --- how will Republicans prepare in advance of 2022 or 2024? Republicans control 30 state legislatures. Every single one could pass a statute expressly forbidding government agencies from creating ad hoc deadlines, restricting their powers in a way that forbids them from creating any such deadlines and take full control of that process in the legislature itself, and they could cite the 11th Amendment in their rationale statements to make that a matter of record in the legislative histories. IF we see a similar future move in those states (and no one expects Democrat controlled legislatures to do anything remotely like this) that looks like what we saw in 2020, you're armed with far more and better arguments. And, you've got 5 likely justices with Barrett's inclusion in the case. So, you get a much higher likelihood of precedent in your favor instead of a slapped-together hodge podge of opinions that only make it worse (which is what hearing this case would likely produce, at best).

If you want to stop fraudulent voting, push your state legislators to expand early in-person voting to 2-3 weeks prior to election day and set up voting stations all over the place, thus reducing the need for mail-in voting. The mail-in vote has to be issue #1 for everyone if you want to have anything resembling fair elections.

2021/2/22 14:30Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Dolfan,
All good points and it may as you say turn out better from a legal point of view and a strategic point of view.
I am very glad almost all the legal stuff is out of the way quickly and that they didnt prolong it .It shows clearly that man has exhausted all his options and cant rely on his power as it is has been used up.
To me if it were down to just all the illegal stuff and you end up with a President that got there through corruption it is a important but not anything that has long lasting consequences.But this is hugely different than just criminality and fraud.Its the forces behind it and the intent that makes it so important.
From a spiritual point of view we had a group of people mostly democrat but with some republican who were fuelled by an Antichrist spirit,this hasnt happened so openly and brasenly before.Its an important strategic move from the enemy of the Church.
The question remains in my mind has the Lord a move that hasnt been seen or is it just time and the Lord is going to allow it to proceed as surely it will at some juncture of history as the bible says.
Whether Trump gets in or not is not the important thing here its whether God decides to move or not is the important thing.
The enemy of the Church has collaborated with the fraud,the judges,the unconstitutional changing of rules,big tech and a bankrupt media and seemingly got away with it but is it time or is it God showing how great he is?
From what I see myself or have been shown I can only say its not time yet and its God showing how great he is,
How that plays out or whether God decides to put Trump back in I dont know because I havent been shown,
urs staff
p.s I thought it was Amy Comeys decision whether to be involved in the cases??or did she just recuse herself ?

2021/2/22 17:46Profile
staff

Re:

Hi
A good video on Justice Thomas displeasure with the court,and the video has a link to his complete statement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8G8kkkqxkM

urs staff

2021/2/22 18:01Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy