SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The forward motion of faith. Cater conlon

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
brothagary

The forward motion of faith. Cater conlon

http://sermons.tsc.nyc/the-forward-motion-of-faith/

2021/2/2 17:42Profile
TorontoDan

Re: The forward motion of faith. Cater conlon

Thanks for sharing Brother Gary.

I take note of teachers who speak truth because as you know most still teach religion and encourage works in the strength of the flesh. I have found the teachings of kenneth Stewart quite helpful as well. But I'm old school, the writings of Andrew Murray and George Muller have been instruments of His grace in knowing Him more.

We can rest by faith in His almighty power and surrender all to Him for His keeping. The Holy Spirit will thoroughly work the death and life of Christ in each of us who trusts Him to.

Just btw...I read your posts on this forum before I joined SI. I said to a friend before I joined here, I may have found the brother I've been praying for so many years to meet.

2021/2/2 20:58Profile
brothagary

Re:

Amen , when you said your leaving, I thought don't leave , this forum needs men of god like you brother, i do appreciate what you just said a lot , and your words and exhortations to me are from heart of christ and this is very important , since Jesus will be here soon ,and the bride along with me are becoming ready to meet him , the hard teachings of new covenant , needs to be shared with one another , I'm sure our brother sees issue with the leaven and will deal with it ... George Muller has affected me as well, and one of my early mentors was greatly affected by the faith the Muller had , i tremble now when i think of Muller, and i appreciate all those that truly are seeking god in this forum as well , because i believe that god has a blessing comeing for us all , if you could pray for me if god leds you to ,i would really appreciate it , because i know i don't have many people praying for me who knows how to pray in the spirit, I'm
sure god will do the same for you through me, tho I'm not worthy to be apart of what is happening and what is about to happen ,regarding this great harvest

2021/2/2 21:21Profile
billy1980

Tennesse

Re:

I will listen to this tonight. After I get the children asleep!

Added, Brother Gary my great yarning is to have love for the brethren like Christ commands us. I know Christ promises through the Holy Spirit agape love will flow through us to everyone around us. I don’t want to lack Jesus love. I know agape love fulfills all other commandments. I await Him to fill me like He has other brethren before us, and certainly many alive today. To walk in His love.

Blessings in Christ,

2021/2/2 21:23Profile
brothagary

Re:

Bless you, Billy

2021/2/2 21:41Profile
TorontoDan

Re:

Yes brother. Prophecy is new to me but I knew brother from you it was a blessing to hear because I knew your character and I understood the words and I believe His words are true. Though many have grown dull of hearing on this site, I do have compassion for them. I was a back slidden Christian for 26 years, and looking back, I'm overwhelmed to this day of the love and mercy and grace He has had on me, most undeserving. Many, many chastisements, and some quite severe, but all of them from His loving hands, and I'm thankful for every one of them. I've Been praying for you for Brother Gary for about 6 weeks now. I had to make sure it was God's will for me to join here and that He would draw us together. But I see brother Billy too, that He is pouring His grace on Him as well. So looking forward to much sharing ahead. Of course brother, will always keep you in my prayers, and Billy too.

2021/2/2 23:50Profile
brothagary

Re:

Thank you so much for those prayers, i figured that you had more than likely been praying for me already and I'm in debt to you for that, at the same time I know its the spirit that prays for us with groanings that cannot be uttered and he inspires us, you are blessed in the name and power of Jesus Christ, thank you ,my chastisement that i received from the lord was almost too much to bear, it truly was the valley of the shadow of death for me ,but lord saved me out of it and he made the way of escape and is restoring all that locust had eaten, i became compleatly depressed and had bad anxiety for the first time in my life , somehow only because of pure grace did remember and hold on to an old prophecy that he spoke to me ,and the word of god which is beoned all earthy treasures did he set me free and fill me again with the joy that is inexpresable,and to know the peace that passes all understanding every single day science he opened my eyes , this became much stronger then my bornagain experience , because he taught me through suffering how to cease from sinning and i decided in my heart i did not want to die alone like i thought i would ,but i set my heart that i wanted to die for him ,because he showed me that its a privlage to be prepared to die for the who loved me and died for me .It truly is all lords works ,i learned that sanctification is done only through faith, and not through our own will, its not of him will or him who runs but of god who shows mercy ..., i know for that in me that is in my flesh nothing good dwells,so i die daily only by grace reminding me of the truth of the apostle pauls teachings, I'm not saying any of this because you don't know it , because I know the anointing teaches you all things, what is true, and what is a lie, my prayer for you and others is that god will not lead you through too harder a trials, but that truth will do its work and set free , without the need of excessive suffering , but god knows what we all need personly . blees you brother

2021/2/3 1:30Profile
brothagary

Re:

Billy you're hungering and thirsting for righteousness,<right standing with god > won't go unanswered by our father , you've won half the battle, expecting him to do it is the other part that battle, it spiritual war.And you will win i believe .. your blessed of the father.

2021/2/3 3:06Profile
billy1980

Tennesse

Re:

“my chastisement that i received from the lord was almost too much to bear, it truly was the valley of the shadow of death for me ,but lord saved me out of it and he made the way of escape and is restoring all that locust had eaten,”

I believe allowing other brethren to hear of our valley experience can give them hope through Christ. Around 6 years ago I went into such a valley. I couldn’t find my way out of it. No matter what I tried. It was the hardest time I’ve experienced in my Christian walk. It was a time of constant spiritual warfare with our enemy. Bit by bit I was weared downed. I’m not sure how long it was before it ended.

One day crying in my car in prayer coming home from work the Holy Spirit spoke clearly to me in an outward voice. Love her like Christ loved the church! I will never forget that verse!

During that valley it was like a spiritual cloud just followed me around with constant reminders. Unforgivness for forgiven things was found deep within me.

Later the battle passed. My spiritual life was almost none excitant however, I went into a daze I suppose.

Years later my wife asked me about some verses for one of her friends. I picked up my Bibles read the verses to her and explained it. Life came back to me, I had not felt in a long time.

Spiritual valleys are serious things. I believe our Father uses them to humble and crush our inward hiding of sin, sin we do not recognize we even have, and pride. Without such chastisement, and Him really revealing who we are outside of Him. We would be but illegitimate children. For the Father disciplines every son who is brought to Him.

Without such valleys we would be Pharisees. With huge knowledge of theology, and very little spiritual growth, in humility, love for others, and all other commands we are to walk in.

I pray this gives at least one person hope! God has not left you! He is tearing you down, to rebuild you step by step into the imagine of His Son! Jesus Christ.

2021/2/3 15:42Profile
brothagary

Re:

amen brother that's awesome testimony, it will give hope to those without....

2021/2/3 16:21Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy