Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Word Of God Can"t Fail

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
FranklinB

The Word Of God Can"t Fail

A word from the Lord I received: Mary, Abraham, and Sarah are 3 witnesses. They all had a word from God, Mary's word Isa. 7:14 a virgin shall conceive and bare a son, Abraham's word Gen. 17:5 for a father of many nations have I made thee, Sarah's word Gen. 18:10 thy wife shall have a son. What God said came out of their mouth from their heart, Mary said to the angel, "Be it unto me according to thy word" and in verse 45 it says, And blessed is she that believed; Abraham's name change (meaning father of many nations) was his word and Roman 4:20,21 says he was strong in faith and fully persuaded that what God promised He was able to perform; Sarah's name change was her word (meaning princess of the multitude) and Hebrews 11:11 says, through faith Sarah received strength to conceive seed. The words they spoke from their hearts changed their bodies. And the same thing can happen for you if you put the right things in your heart/spirit. When you speak out of your heart what God says about your healing Proverbs 4:20-23 will kick in and your own words will be healing, medicine, cure to all of your flesh 20 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. 21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. 22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. 23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. The words you let into your heart and the words you speak out of your heart are of vital importance. Because, what you put in your heart in abundance will come out of your mouth (Luke 6:45) and it is creative. That's why you've been warned to guard your heart with all diligence. Because, death and life are in the power of the tongue and you will eat the fruit of it (Proverbs 18:21). So, don't ever think you can't be helped. Just because a man can't help you doesn't mean you can't be helped. So, don't ever think that you are at the mercy of some condition. I thank God for that word.

Notice, the power of the word of God it causes everything contrary to line up with it. God told Abraham that He made him the father of many nations and told Sarah she would have a son while his body was dead and her womb was dead totally contrary to what He said. The word is always able to perform what it says. Look at Mary, we know it takes a man and woman to produce a child and yet God said, "Behold a virgin shall conceive and bare a son." All of them dared to believe God's word and speak according to it and not the conditions. When the word is spoken out of your heart it is creative, the word created an entire body. What does the word call Jesus in John 1:14, the word made flesh. When your words are in line with God's word then your words will be health to your flesh (Proverbs 12:18). The word health is translated as medicine, remedy, healing, and cure. In Acts 14:7-10 it tells of a man that sat and heard Paul preach, he was a cripple from his mother's womb, when Paul perceived that the man had faith to be healed he simply told the man, "Stand upright on thy feet" and the man leaped and walked. What caused that healing, the word that the man let take root in his heart. The word did the healing then and the word will do the healing now.

2021/1/31 2:07Profile
havok20x

Re: The Word Of God Can"t Fail

Dear Brother, please don't be deceived by these teachings. Through many tribulations we enter the Kingdom. WIth these types of teachings, the enemy lays many beleivers into a trap. Then, when healing does not come, they ever look inwardly at their deficiency and stop trusting the Lord.

I would encourage you to look into these verses.

Hebrews 10:32-39
Philippians 2:25-30
1 Peter 3:13-4:2
Matthew 24:9-13
2 Corinthians 7:-10

Then, look into the lives of the following individuals:

Paul the Apostle
Epaphroditus (already mentioned above)
Joni Earikson Tada
Gladys Aylward
Justin Peters
William Wilburforce
David Brainerd

We need a robust theology of suffering. Can God heal? Yes. Absolutely. Without a doubt. I have seen it happen.

Does declaring Scripture over yourself unleash creative power that somehow guarantees a change in your body. No. Nor does scripture teach that.

Wolves teach that, and they are ready to devour.

2021/1/31 17:53Profile
FranklinB

Re:

Thank you havok20x for taking the time to read this article. But, affliction and suffering in the Bible does not always mean sickness. Sickness was never in God's plan for man and He has made provisions for man's healing. The scripture says that Jesus healed all that were oppressed of the devil (Acts 10:38) and he is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Even James 5:14,15 says, If there's any sick amoung you to call for the elders to anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord and the prayer of faith would save the sick and the Lord will raise him up. Jesus even said that believers would lay hands on the sick and they shall recover. God has made provision for man's healing, but just because someone doesn't receive it doesn't mean it's not God's will. And I've had my own experience doing what I wrote about and I got my healing and God is no respector of persons. God Bless!

2021/2/1 1:34Profile
TorontoDan

Re:

Amen brother Franklin. Keep believing brother. The same God who forgives all our iniquities is the same God who heals all our diseases (Psalm 103:2-3).

2021/2/2 0:44Profile
FranklinB

Re:

Thank you TorontoDan!!!

2021/2/2 17:54Profile
brothagary

Re:

Amen

2021/2/2 18:02Profile
deogloria

Re:

2 Corinthians 12v8Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. 9But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is perfected in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly in my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest on me.
The Apostle Paul wasn't healed - God's Word never fails, but we can fail.

2021/2/2 18:06Profile
brothagary

Re:

The bible doesn't tell us what the thorn was , don't add or take away, but Jesus says all things are possible to him who believes ....Don't add or take away from this verse either .....14Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. 15And the prayer offered in faith will restore the one who is sick. period ..Accoring to your faith let it be done unto you ..

2021/2/2 18:15Profile
havok20x

Re:

The Bible does say that Epaphroditus was sick almost to death and that we should honor those who suffer in that way for Christ.

The Bible also never expressily says anywhere that healing from infirmity is a guarantee. All you have to do is simply ask the myriad of godly men and women down through the ages who suffered for Christ in their infirmities.

Lastly, although we don't know what specifically WHAT the thorn in the flesh was, it WAS DEFINITELY an infirmity, which by definition is something wrong with the body.

Let me ask you this question: Did you actually look up the verses I posted and investigate the lives of those who I listed?

2021/2/3 8:41Profile
havok20x

Re:

I also want to be very, very clear about this:

I do believe that healing can and does happen. I have seen it. But I have also seen where, while I was in Africa, broken and distraught, I sought the Lord for a brother who was about to lose his arm due to a serious infection. I believed God whole-heartedly that He could heal. So did the brother. God did not heal him.

Instead, someone from America just happened to call, not knowing the situation, and informed us "Hey! I heard an American doctor just moved to that region." They even gave us the phone number, not knowing the dire situation.

Was that any less an answer to prayer? No!

P.S.--after many rounds of antibiotics, the brother recovered. The doctor said, "had he waited even a few hours more, he could have lost his arm."

Why did God choose to do that instead of healing immediately? I don't know, but I am so grateful to Him that He heard our prayers.

2021/2/3 9:01Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy