Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer request

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
lindi1208

Prayer request

Hi saints

We covert your prayers my daughter and I tested positive to covid. With symptoms and my oxygen levels are low. I also have underlying health conditions.We are both frontline workers. I am a registered nurse and my daughter works at doctors surgery. Please lift us up. We are trusting God for His intervention.

Thank you brothers and sisters

Lindi

2021/1/25 15:28Profile
jochbaptist

Re: Prayer request

Hi
Have you considered using Ivermectin?
Blessings

2021/1/25 16:01Profile
lindi1208

Re:

Hi brother

UK is slightly different. From most people’s experiences I have heard they don’t do anything for younger people.Emergency services don’t intervene unless you are critical and struggling to breathe. We are self caring at home. I have been adviced to call emergency services if my symptoms worsen. I have no medication at home using home remedies ginger, lemon vitamin C, zinc vitamin d drinking loads of lemon water. So far no medical help despite asking for their advice.

Lindi

2021/1/25 16:58Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

Lindi, you will be in my prayers. Strength and power and healing come from the Lord even regard to our physical health. My wife and I had Covid and the one thing that really helped me was hot teas and soup. Anything that will open the airways

2021/1/25 19:38Profile
followthelamb

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Lindi, when and as you are able, please let us know how you and your daughter are doing.

With love in Christ,
Brandy

2021/2/12 14:49Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Praying.

EDIT - I know that this is late, but we are still praying. Please let us know how you and your daughter are doing.

2021/2/12 15:22Profile
brothagary

Please don't put any of your trust in drugs or remedies trust in Jesus today for your healing he died on the cross that you may be healed today for by his stripes you are healed, he paid for your sin and your healing over 2000 years ago we are coming into to agreement today we bless the Lord for his provision, healing come upon you now in Jesus mighty holy name. Just ask the Lord now if there be any sin in your life and if he shows you something just turn from it and know that he will forgive you on that as well, The Bible says is there anyone sick among you well let them call for the elders of the church and let them pray over them, anointing them with oil in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and that prayer of faith will will will save the sick and the Lord will raise them up and if they committed any sin it will be forgiven of them, just put your full trust in Jesus don't even put a single little bit of trust in any other medication that you might be taking not saying don't take it but don't trust in it put your full trust in Jesus today and you are healed the effective fervent prayer of a righteous person avails much... Get Olive oil and we will pray over that 🙏, and anoint your self on the forehead in faith then anoint every wall in your house start at the back of your house, if you want to use the sign of the Cross do that and then the last wall where your door is. Cleanse the house as well and you will be healed and anything unclean will be driven out of your body and out of your house just have faith and believe for all things are possible to them that believe all we're doing is honoring Jesus and his word and he will show his blessings because he becomes joyful when he sees us ❤️ honoring his words Amen ps throw in the bin any horror movies and any books like harry potter ,or movies that were created in Hollywood ,and get rid of any worldly music cds now , get em out of your house ,so when experience your healing there will be no reason for the unclean virus to come back into your home , I'm not joking about this part , there no point in being healed and then getting sick again , god bless you sister in jesus protective name .....2Bless the LORD, O my soul, and do not forget all His kind deeds— 3He who forgives all your iniquities and heals all your diseases, 4who redeems your life from the Pit and crowns you with loving devotion and compassion,…...Isaiah 52:11
Depart, depart, go out from there! Touch no unclean thing; come out from it, purify yourselves, you who carry the vessels of the LORD.

2021/2/12 15:56Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy