SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer from demonic oppression

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

Thanks brother, I just got done anointing oil from my pastor and he prayed over me and The oil. Thanks for your encouragement and back story of your own experience. ❤️

2021/1/24 16:00Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re: Prayer from demonic oppression

Please be in prayer I been feeling extremely strange ever since I prayed and anointed myself with that oil and my room. I prayed for deliverance.

2021/1/24 22:23Profile
billy1980

Re:

Praying for you. Praying you receive clear directions from our Lord.

2021/1/24 23:21Profile
billy1980

Re:

“And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters; and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called, He also justified; and these whom He justified, He also glorified.

“What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us? He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things? Who will bring charges against God’s elect? God is the one who justifies; who is the one who condemns? Christ Jesus is He who died, but rather, was raised, who is at the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us. Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will tribulation, or trouble, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? Just as it is written:”

“For Your sake we are killed all day long; We were regarded as sheep to be slaughtered.” But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
Romans 8:28-39

2021/1/24 23:34Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

This week I started to do better and I felt I made some progress, but then the oppression came on really bad again.. sometimes it seems like my body will get real week at times and other times like last night I feel a presence try to accuse my mind of some bad thought and get me to believe I deserve to be disciplined physically and then a presence will come to try to enforce that. I try to resist believing it is a lie, but they will try to manipulate my thoughts and believe that what their telling me is from God. This is some of my daily struggles I am going through .This has been going on off and since 2011. I believe these spirits came into my life when I was working at the assisted living place and I got attacked by evil spirits their in the dementia building. I believe what caused that to happen was that I had got super zealous to minister their to the point I tried casting evil spirits out of one of the dementia patients. Soon after that I got attacked in my back in the dementia building and ever since then I have been attacked and fighting those same spirits since then.

2021/1/30 9:45Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

Christians can be oppressed by the devil or demonic spirits, but not possessed. There is no scriptural proof for this.

"When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first." Matthew 12:43-45

We see from those verses that the unclean spirit was able to come back into the man because the man was empty. Christians most definitely are not empty.

As to animals having spirits, the scriptures say they do.

"Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?" Ecclesiastes 3:21

I can remember a time in my life, when I was 18 (I am 35 now), when I was deeply convicted of sin. I was unsaved at the time, but I read the Bible voraciously. Out of nowhere I had blasphemous thoughts torment me, almost to the point of complete distraction. This went on for about a year. I remember lying in bed one night, and suddenly being paralyzed with fear. I heard what sounded like many people whispering all at once; I couldn't move. It was all I could do to say the name "Jesus" barely above a whisper. When I did, the voices started to laugh, but gradually receded.
It wasn't until I was 30 that I was truly saved. When I was, Satan did still try, on occasion, to harass me. But it wasn't a constant, continual thing.

John, this is my experience. I don't know you personally. It sounds to me like you sincerely want to follow Jesus. I would encourage you to not focus on the devil trying to distract you. Instead, turn your eyes upon Jesus. It almost seems to me that we give Satan more grounds to bother us if we focus on him instead of Jesus, or allow fear into our hearts. Don't be afraid. Remember, "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7 If this is not your experience, the way is open to you. Jesus died for you so you could be free.

2021/1/30 13:24Profile
brothagary

Re:

brother look up mark heamans , Jesus encounter ministerys he deals better with demon possession and oppression better than anyone iv ever seen, he does online deliverance, you can sign up now I think he has one in a few days, but beware he preaches a holiness message and repentance and moves real strong in the gift of prophecy and the word knowledge so he doesn't play around, but the results speak for themselves. Be blessed in the mighty name of Jesus.

2021/2/6 6:34Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

I have been going through the same recently
The enemy only attacks those who are doing damage

2021/2/6 6:48Profile
brothagary

Re:

Look up brother mark, Jesus will set you free, do you believe Jesus can set you free!

2021/2/6 7:23Profile
brothagary

Re:

No brother the devils will also attack those with sin in their life those that need to close doors.

2021/2/6 7:25Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy