SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer from demonic oppression

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Prayer from demonic oppression

Hey everyone, I'm in need of your prayers. I have been under severe demonic oppression and getting attacked by evil spirits really bad. I have been having a presence attack my body like I have had I the past, the last few years it has got better, but this year has got really bad and right now it is at worst. I feel in terrible bondage but I am not sure why it's happening. Your prayers deeply needed. Thank you John

2021/1/22 19:53Profile
billy1980

Re: Prayer from demonic oppression

Praying you will receive clear directions concerning the spiritual attacks assailing you. Through Christ and His precious blood.

2021/1/22 20:39Profile
staff

Re: Prayer from demonic oppression

Hi John,
Not sure in which direction to pray for you in your situation.Its been a while since I looked at the scriptures regarding the deomonic but Jesus on occasion banished demons from re entry or what ever term in apt.This I believe is because the demon started oppressing when the the person was a child.
So it would be interesting to know is this from childhood .

John here is a link to a discussion I intiated on SI maybe 10 years ago Im guessing but if you go through that I sure their was many knowledgeable people on the discussion with some helpful insight

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=40081&forum=36&start=0&viewmode=flat&order=0

Let us know how you are getting on .I hope their is something helpful on the link,
God bless staff

2021/1/22 22:04Profile
staff

Re:

Hi John,
Another thing is that if their is someone you may want to get in touch with that posted on that thread ,Greg may get in touch with them for you if you explain your reasons,
urs staff

2021/1/22 22:09Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

Hey Staff, thank you for your input. My pastor Troy actually has recommended someone he knows who is seasoned and thinks it might help if I go to him. He is a chaplain for veterans and he said he is strong in prayer and in spiritual warfare. Pastor has been praying for me for over 4 years and trying to help me a lot, but though I have got better I am again in the same battle that overwhelmed this year that I was experiencing in 2011/2012 when I was out of work for 6 months. It has been getting progressively worse this year and seems that normal prayer, daily devotions and church attendance and even believing the truth is not bringing me healing. I'm going backward and trying to stand on the truth. Most Christians don't experience demonic attacks on their body and mind , it usually comes in the form of temptations, trials, conviction of the Spirit. I can sometimes barely talk to someone without getting attacked as I am talking to them. I will be singing at church and getting attacked. I will have a bad thought towards someone or do have a struggle with sin or just simple decisions that the enemy has confused me into thinking that I have sinned and God is going to discipline me in a physical manner like paralyzing my body if I don't confess and repent of it. I realized that it sounds crazy that it is a lie and I have tried to cast it down and walk in the truth. When I do walk in the truth I will have a sense of strength come back to me but it is all day battle and I have had much relief but it never seems to be completely broken. The presence continues to mess with me. This I had been going since 2011 and even before that in 2007 I struggled with the great fear I lost my salvation and you all probably remember that I was always on their and it was because I had lost the affirming power of the Holy Spirit that I was saved. So I was a terrified person all the time. I have got better, but I know I am still in bondage and I want to be set free. Love you guys John

2021/1/23 17:39Profile
staff

Re:

Hi John,
Good to hear from you and that you are lining up some help.
My input from the Lord regarding demons is this which I got from God while reading a passage.
Many Christians believe a Christian cannot have a demon because they say "how can the Holy Spirit and a demon inhabit the same house"?
We can see from the story about Jesus casting the demons into pigs the answer.The legion asked Lord can you cast us into the pigs .Animals have no spirit and Jesus cast them into the pigs.So we see here that he demons do not inhabit a spirit they inhabit the flesh .So in my opinion demons do not inhabit a mans spirit whether he is saved or not.
So that tell us that a Christian can have a demon because the demon is not inhabiting his Spirit but his flesh,
Also the demon in this story was were trying to harm the man and the pigs ended up being harmed .
I hope our prays are answered quickly for you so you can get back to a normal healthy life which the Lord wants for you,keep us updated as it will help others on SI and you will be ministering to others while God is ministring to you ,so it will be a double portion of victory ,urs staff

2021/1/23 18:01Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

Hey Staff, that is a very interesting interpretation. I have always believed that since this stuff has gone on that I had spirits in my flesh. I remember in 2011/2012 that the Lord had delivered me one morning where the swelling in my back had went away and I felt healed. Later that week I was sitting at the computer I started to feel something hit me in the neck and back area and right their I knew what I was experiencing was demonic. I began to resist in the name of Jesus in my mind and they began to back off. This became a few month battle where I would resis the spirits but they kept attacking me back until one day I actually felt them come into my flesh or my arms. So I began to stop resisting them and trusted God to deal with them because I was losing that battle. Eventually I got stronger from just letting God deal with it, but it never fully left me. So from experience I believed that evil spirits have attacked me in my flesh and my mind. One time I actually heard them say in my mind we are in. I am not lying either about this.

2021/1/23 19:06Profile
staff

Re:

Hi John ,
Well I wonder why you?and why the intermittent nature of it all?
Im sure youve asked those questions over and over.Anybody else in the family suffering the same thing is another question.
Unfortunately deliverance has got such a bad name over the years but its hugely important but neglected,
urs staff

2021/1/23 20:06Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

Hey Staff, I don't know one in my family who has struggled the same except maybe anxiety problems. But, I have connected spiritually with the story of Johannan Michaelsen and her book Beautiful Side of Evil, Warren Smith and Gregory Reid stormiest. They are biblically sound and at the same time have experienced similar things I have.

2021/1/23 20:28Profile
billy1980

Re:

Just a thought as I pray our Lord gives you clear direction. If there is any occult stuff within your house throw it away. Buy some oil from the store. Pray within each room claiming them through Christ and His precious blood. Dab a bit on the windows of each room. Afterwards you will sense a spiritual peace within your home. (Adding this... I say you will sense the difference, but it will be dependent on the gifts you’ve been given, but from what your stating I think you will.)

Concerning spiritual attacks your not crazy. There have been times when I witness I feel as if an invisible arrow hits my forehead. I just take such happenings as true spiritual warfare. No demons want to loose their hold on people.

Yes demons do speak. Memorize scripture combating what ever lies they are saying to you and repeat them back. Yes they put thoughts in our minds, that’s why it is extremely important to hold every thought captive onto Christ, and toss the evil ones.

I will continue in prayer that Christ gives you clear guidance. It is a prayer I most treasure from my brethren.

2021/1/23 20:41Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy