SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : one more word for America

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
brothagary

one more word for America

when the time comes, thats you see, men with guns marching and moving , listen to the drums , beating to the same tune ,whispering shall ceasce ,amoungts the false prophets ,for the time to cleanse the land has begun,and the time to speak chastisement to the weak and doubtful will begin ,my rake is prepared and my fire is ready , to purge and clean ,so i can sweep a clear path ,that those who shall bare my gifts ,shale walk the streets ,making merry and giving my gifts to the broken and poor , whom i prepared beforehand for my glory , the shepards will arise ,with healing in their wings , and they will gather as a hen gathers her chicks ,and will led them into the coup were they will be raised and fattened , for a supper is coming, and they will lay there lives down , and pour out their own souls , as an offering that smells sweet to me ,, then my soul shall say ,bravo men of god , take the reins and ride and gallope fast , for the time is become short ,, and birds are gathering in heavens , looking for another feast ,but they must wait , for their time is not yet , its your time to shine ,get the oil , for the supply is coming, fill up your cups , right up to the brim ,and let it over flow and run down the streets ,that it may wash away the sin ,break the chains from my people and they will break the chains off the weak , and my heart will be glad , and my angles will dance , for darkness is coming after this but i will be a strong tower for all who call upon my name , and you shall not be moved,

2021/1/20 9:06Profile
deogloria

Re: one more word for America

“Without God, there is no virtue, because there’s no prompting of the conscience. Without God, we’re mired in the material, that flat world that tells us only what the senses perceive. Without God, there is a coarsening of the society. And without God, democracy will not and cannot long endure. If we ever forget that we’re one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.”
President Ronald Reagan
August 23, 1984

2021/1/20 18:25Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy