SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : One angle of how bad theology plays itself out.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread
staff

Re:

Hi TrueWitness,
I thought of that and indeed some are using it as an excuse but it has to be this time.
Their will be no glory for God in 2024 and the criminals would have got away with the crime which remains election fraud,corruption and censorship.
It would also veer off the course God has set in the western world with 2016,Brexit and supreme court judges.
Britian would be left alone without a true ally,nation state policies changed in the US and the supreme court would be packed.It certainly could happen in the natural that a president gets a second term with a gap ,its happened before.
The problem with this that a win in 2024 would be a catalyst for nothing.A 2020 win at this late stage would be a catalyst for reivival in the Church and would answer alot of the divisions in the Church on gifts and the use of gifts etc.
As I have said regardless of what happens on the 20th I want my "4 days" that Jesus took to resurrect Lazarus so I can wait and see him perform a miracle.
But you are right God's Timeline is not Man's Timeline and their can be a difference to what we understand to when God moves,its just not the 2024 unless God allows because of the disruption Donald Trump to do 3 terms .This I would say definitely could happen,
urs staff

2021/1/19 10:46Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

JWF

I want to remind you that the topic here is NOT what Trump has done in his 4 years of office. NO, the topic is prophecy and his re election. Prophesy for the many who prophesied that he will be re elected to a 2nd term. Is that happening? Big fat NO.

My refined discernment from bible study. Knowing the Word and being able to use it to discern what is true and what is false along with illumination of the Holy Spirit.

There is a lot of seduction in the church and there are too many of us falling for seducing spirits and doctrines of demons that look like light.

Quote:

If money and bets is what your after I’ll give you $100 to go earnestly before the Lord, seeking His face and His word soaked in prayer and bring here, where you chose to take a stand, for us to see what He reveals to you on each of these subjects...

NO NO NO

She is the one who wanted to bet me 3x. She kept saying 'I will bet you'. So I decided ok put up or shut up. On my part when I win this bet I may ask her to take the money and use it to pay for a counselor because she is not thinking rightly at all.

2021/1/19 16:47Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

Quote:

Could it be that all these people who prophesied that Trump would be re-elected were correct but were off on the timing? Perhaps Trump will be re-elected to a second term but it will happen not in the 2020 election but further down the road, perhaps 2024. These prophets just assumed it would be an immediate second term.

In other words a prophet of God can get it almost right and still be ok?

Also this is a hypothetical that doesn't even exist. It is just wishful thinking. There is a good chance that if Trump goes on some trial that he may not be able to hold any public office. If that happens then it would really blow any prophesies straight to hell.

I am passionate on this because there is such itching ears of people wanting to hear from God and Satan is ready and willing to deceive. THere are con men and hucksters just waiting to gain an audience of Christians and have them give them fame and attention.

I used to be a pentecostal and I saw so much of this stuff take people, seduce people, lie to people.

2021/1/19 16:54Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

Quote:

Another point on the election prophecies is that already the prophets who were presumptive,the prophets who lacked faith ,the prophets who were along for the ride ,the prophets who lied and the prophets who wanted to save their own "ministries" have apologized and backtracked.These have already have been seen for what and where they are.

Have the prophets gotten out of ministry? If not they are not repentant. They are only sorry they were wrong. They are not showing humlity at all. Only a 'sorry I got caught' heart. Don't let them fool you like that.

Quote:

One assumption you are making that I dont think is correct is that people who listen to prophecy dont know the scripture like people who dont listen to prophecy

NO, I don't make that assumption. A false prophet can know scripture, and twist it for their own gain. Rick Warren, though not a self professed prophet, does this. A person can know scripture but still use it deceitfully. What we as Christians needs to do is practice more discernment with the Word.

2021/1/19 17:01Profile
havok20x

Pineville, LA

Re:

Not that I want to draw attention to myself, but I really think the solution to the problem is found in the Scriptures that I posted from Deuteronomy 13 and 18.

Listen, If prophesy has ceased , then every "prophesy" that is made will innately fail one of those two tests. They will either be proclaiming a god that is NOT the God of the Bible or they will get their prophesies (and subsequent interpretations) incorrect. If they fail either of those tests, then they are false.

If prophesy has not ceased, then true, God-given prophesies will pass both tests, and false prophesies will fail one of them.

The genuis behind these commandments that God gave is that they force us to both examine WHAT the prophets are saying and WHOM they proclaim is saying them, based upon their theology. It's fool-proof really.

I don't care if you are charismatic or a total cessationist--these two tests are invaluable for examining EVERY SINGLE person proclaiming to be a prophet.

------------
DEADn,

I can see you're as staight-forward as I am about things; however, I would caution you from one stubborn man to another: don't tell your friend to pay for counseling. I promise she won't appreciate that now or later. Definitely not what I would want said to me if I were in her situation.

A possible suggestion: if she really does give you $100 dollars, buy her a John MacArthur Study Bible and the documentaries American Gospel part 1 and American Gospel part 2. It'll be money well spent and definitely give her some insight.

2021/1/19 17:15Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Deadn
Yeah but their is a problem here the only way you could discern what has been going on in this election is by looking at the evidence presented and by knowing that a Leopard never changes his spots.
The democrats who had a militia on the streets that are communist called BLM all year burning and killing and you didnt discern the evil behind them.So your bible study didnt work.
Judging on the rhetoric you are saying it is very clear to me that you are just saying the same stuff main stream media are saying with no discernment at all.The evil people,very evil people that are saying trials and this and that are the exact same people that are censoring all Christian voices at the moment and unchecked their will be no Sermonindex.

How can a group of poeple like who support Abortion,Are Antisemtic ,gay agenda and who have told evil lies about Russia,Ukraine,Brett Kavanaugh,Amy Barret just to mention a few things to be trusted or believed about anything?
These poeple are atheistic media like CNN,Msnbc and the entire democratic party and some of the gop and we are expected to believe anything that comes out of their mouths?

"My refined discernment from bible study. Knowing the Word and being able to use it to discern what is true and what is false along with illumination of the Holy Spirit."

urs staff

2021/1/19 17:16Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Havok,
Just one thing on your post .
Their is no test for an interpetation of a prophecy unless God said this is the interpretation and they give the interpretation as also a intrepretation from God.
Some poeple have given a prophecy and then gave an opinion on what it meant or what they thought it meant.

"Young men will have visions and old mean will dream dreams"
You could also argue that dreams and visions which are definitely for both Testaments are not prophecy as in wide awake spoken prophecy

urs staff

2021/1/19 17:24Profile
havok20x

Pineville, LA

Re:

I cannot recount a place in Scripture in which the prophet gave an incorrect assement of his own prophesy, save once--and that man, disobeying the Word of the Lord paid with his life for his grave error.

2021/1/19 17:31Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: no no no

You sir stated that he was a disgraced president... did you not?
I’m simply taking you to task to qualify that statement-

As for you “bet” ... honestly I’m as concerned for your salvation/mental state as you are for your “friend” as you clearly believe she is deceived and yet have in no way expressed a brotherly love by intercession or recruiting us to join in prayer for her but instead are pompously bragging about your “rightness” in relation to her being crazy ... that is not the response of a born again Christian- that is the flesh. You even continue to berate her behind her back saying- when I win I’ll tell her to use it on therapy??
How callous is the spirit in you ??? Have you no fear before the Lord- remember “As a man soweth so shall he also reap”

Btw I do hope and pray you take the advice offered and I have been and will continue to pray the Lord softens your heart 🙏🏻

2021/1/19 17:55Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Havok,
But their was one ,thats the point.
Also Agabus gave a prophecy over Paul but did not give an interpretation of what to do with it.The Christians at Caesarea wrongly intrepreted the dream as a warning to Paul to get on his bike.

So wrong intrepretations can happen even when the word is sure.
In the situation we are in it is easy to see how a prophecy can be intrepreted wrongly as regards to a timeline.
For instance Trump will serve two terms in a row and the assumption is made that jan 20th which is a firm date in mans calendar is the be all and end all but may not be in Gods.
I would even say that if God gave me a prophecy that Trump would win 2020 election that I would not even think that anything other than a Trump inauguration would happen on the 20th .
urs staff

2021/1/19 18:06Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy