SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer Declaration For Covid-19

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Prayer Declaration For Covid-19

A Prayer Of Healing and Deliverance For the Body of Christ:
Friday - Jan 15:

I am quarantined in a home in Sulphur La. after testing positive with Covid-19.

The Spirit of prayer and intercession is on me, and I have been praying in the Spirit and releasing the Word of the Lord since around 2:00AM this morning.

This Covid 19 is from the pit of hell and no child of God has to put up with it, for our bodies are the temples of the Holy Spirit. The same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead lives in us, and He gives life to our bodies. We claim and receive that life in our bodies, and we confess that the Word of God is life to our whole being and medicine to all of our flesh. No weapon that is formed against the Body of Christ in Southwest La. shall prosper, and surely The Lord shall deliver us from the snare of the Fowler and the noisesome pestilence (corona virus). We will say of the Lord that He is our refuge and our fortress and under His wings we do trust, and we sing praises unto God and forget not all of His benefits, for He forgives us of all of our iniquities and He heals of of all of our diseases. We overcome all of the works of the devil by the blood of the Lamb, the Word of our testimony, and we love not our lives even unto death. Greater is He that is in us than He that is in the world, and we walk in triumph because of the name and the blood of the Lamb.

I felt led of the Lord to write all of this down and send it out so that you would have God’s Word to stand on and declare and that faith would arise in your hearts. We. choose to believe and receive the Word of the Lord regardless of what we see and feel in the natural, and we know that God’s Word will not come back void. We praise and give thanks to the name of our Lord and savior, Jesus Christ, who is touched by the feeling of our infirmities, and who ever lives to make intercession for us.

2021/1/17 10:39Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: Prayer Declaration For Covid-19

AMEN!! 🙏🏻

2021/1/17 11:02Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

Such encouragement!

Bless Mike, Lord, and heal him swiftly as it pleases you.

2021/1/17 12:26Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Amen!

That’s prayin’.

2021/1/17 15:41Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

I want to testify to the fact that as of yesterday morning I am symptom free from the Coronavirus. The two edged sword of the Word of God has cut off the head of this giant.

2021/1/18 2:57Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Excellent! Thanks for letting us know.

2021/1/18 8:41Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy